Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Mindset Every Single Lady Should Have - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mindset Every Single Lady Should Have (2396 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mindset Every Single Lady Should Have by Durhleepee(f): 8:58pm On May 17, 2018
This is a good advice not only for single ladies but every lady out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mindset Every Single Lady Should Have by babasolution: 10:05pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

is this a joke or what?
what's wrong if you do the child upbringing? and who told you independent ladies aren't submissive? or which kind of submissiveness are you talking about.

It's like you're not married.. get married to a full time housewife and see how you'll grow grey hairs before you get to 40.

do you know the burden of being the sole provider?

you are a weak male,there are many young guys with full time housewives that are not complaining,ur just the usual beta nairaland weak male,like the rest of your type,i am not saying independent women are the cause of divorce all am saying is that,these emphasis on wive financial success is strange,why are there no calls for men to do more and be more successful,instead weak men like you are pushing for your wives to be rich,cos u guys know u are weak and cant achieve successes with ur wives.Nigeria is unfoetunately now full of weak men,i never thought i'd witness these fall of the nigerian man.
Re: The Mindset Every Single Lady Should Have by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 17, 2018
babasolution:

you are a weak male,there are many young guys with full time housewives that are not complaining,ur just the usual beta nairaland weak male,like the rest of your type,i am not saying independent women are the cause of divorce all am saying is that,these emphasis on wive financial success is strange,why are there no calls for men to do more and be more successful,instead weak men like you are pushing for your wives to be rich,cos u guys know u are weak and cant achieve successes with ur wives.Nigeria is unfoetunately now full of weak men,i never thought i'd witness these fall of the nigerian man.

Okay. .

your life, your choice...

but don't make decisions that you'll regret later in life.
Re: The Mindset Every Single Lady Should Have by Benzypet(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2018
Don't have much to say about that, Going back to the drawing board, from the 60s till the 90s our women use to fall in love with men with vision, struggle with him and help him climb to the top. That was how this parable came about (behind a successful man there is a woman) but in this century of women, you and your vision go go lick bush. Vision don baf
Re: The Mindset Every Single Lady Should Have by jezuzboi(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
Everyday its seven takes of the same old scene. It seems Nairaland is bound by the laws of thesame routine.

I thought we hashed this out already.
We'll hash out of it the moment the message is received and obviously practicalised
Re: The Mindset Every Single Lady Should Have by jezuzboi(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2018
Benzypet:
Don't have much to say about that, Going back to the drawing board, from the 60s till the 90s our women use to fall in love with men with vision, struggle with him and help him climb to the top. That was how this parable came about (behind a successful man there is a woman) but in this century of women, you and your vision go go lick bush. Vision don baf
You have a point and are funny at the same time...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom / How To Spot A Runs Girl /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.