Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

England Final Squad For FIFA World Cup 2018 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Final Squad For FIFA World Cup 2018 (337 Views)

Onuachu Out, Ighalo In: Eguavoen Releases Final Squad List For AFCON 2021 / Turkish Women’s Cup: Super Falcons Coach Names Final Squad / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

England Final Squad For FIFA World Cup 2018 by allpsyinfo(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2018
Sensex Rises Over 100 Points, Nifty Above 10,750; Coal India, Titan Top Gainers (NDTV)
Get Football updates directly to your inbox

Enter your email
+ Subscribe
Gareth Southgate has revealed his final England squad for this summer's World Cup in Russia.

The Three Lions boss has narrowed down his selection to just 23 players.

Southgate made a number of tough calls this week and notified experienced duo Joe Hart and Jack Wilshere, who have 109 caps between them, that they had missed out.

“I believe this is a squad which we can be excited about,“ Southgate said. “It is a young group, but with some really important senior players so I feel the balance of the squad is good, both in terms of its experience, its character and also the positional balance.

“We have a lot of energy and athleticism in the team, but players that are equally comfortable in possession of the ball and I think people can see the style of play we’ve been looking to develop.

See full squad here:
http://fifacup2018.net/england-final-squad-for-fifa-world-cup-has-been-announced/

(1) (Reply)

Mega! Mega! Mega! Appreciation Giveaway / Italian Side AS Roma Adopts Nigeria For World Cup / Super Agents Needed Nationwide!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.