Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron (34157 Views)

Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP / Court Allows EFCC To Arrest Senator Albert Bassey For Money Laundering / EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Automatic3444(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2018
Nigeria senators are heartess.. sometimes i just lose hope on this country
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 17, 2018
SBG04:

Your problem.
You're one in a million.
Your vote counts in your house.
There are millions of Nigerians that are satisfied with the APC. Almost everyday, those people that looted our collective patrimony are bring dragged to court by the EFCC. Impunity is fast disappearing. Of course things are not perfect but they're getting better.
You're satisfied with APC. Your problem not mine.
Not everyone who looted is being dragged to court, that's the problem. Has Rochas, Tinubu and the rest been dragged to court?
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by samfuntua: 5:10pm On May 17, 2018
this guy was invited by the EFCC over petition written against him (may Be) but why is AMECHI and FAYIME not invited and question despite all petitions written against them?
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Wantedmiller: 5:11pm On May 17, 2018
ideology:
ApC is out for top PDP guys with enough money to fund 2019

This is no corruption fight

Its all politics, I believe PDP will learn while APC prays they remain in power forever, if not their turn will be worst

Is he corrupt?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by uniqUN(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2018
mrdashing10:
Affirmative. All I'm saying it shouldn't be a one sided fight. Come 2019, we shall vote out APC and Pdp.
and vote in who? SDP??

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by soul2: 5:16pm On May 17, 2018
mrdashing10:
Affirmative. All I'm saying it shouldn't be a one sided fight. Come 2019, we shall vote out APC and Pdp.
Fool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Paltielz(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2018
2019 election loading............
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by profosa: 5:20pm On May 17, 2018
As APC is probing and arresting PDP guys for fraud.The next party that takes over from APC should also hound the guys in APC that commit fraud

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2018
uniqUN:

and vote in who? SDP??
Nah, bro.
I'll have nothing to do with any party/politician that's failed before.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
GSA01:
[color=#006600][/color]
Be it any party what is bad is bad...we should just frown at corruption in all ramification...
Does Buhari reason the way you do

An excuse for being selective undecided

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Maski87: 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
Who has EFCC ever convicted other than Yahoo boys
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
soul2:

Fool
Receive sense.
People who belong to Yabaleft shouldn't quote me.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Dogeland: 5:24pm On May 17, 2018
GreenMavro:
angry

I belong to COMMENT READERS ASSOCIATION OF AFRICA (CRAOA) our duty is to read, hit like, smile and pass. we don't look for trouble oo... And pls try and be vry brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments thank u, also if you are a member of this association,

You forgot to add that nobody should dislike or abuse us as we would get mild 'head pains'

#hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by yazach: 5:25pm On May 17, 2018
GSA01:

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-detains-senator-bassey-over-curious-n30b-vote/

And the people from that area are the loudest voice to blackmail buhari. Can you imagine 30billion IGR from the sweat of IGBO

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by israelmao(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2018
Fight corruption but maintain even scales of justice.Don't do it with the motive of hunting for political opponents or settle scores.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by uniqUN(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2018
mrdashing10:

Nah, bro.
I'll have nothing to do with any party/politician that's failed before.
simply put, you'll have nothing to do with 2019 elections then
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Gabbyking(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2018
mrdashing10:
He's a member of PDP, that's why he's corrupt grin
Clueless government, Sentimental EFCC
Comments like this makes me wonder, the earlier you stop this APC and PDP nonsense the better for you. For me, i don't give a hoot which party rules, i care more about who has the best interest for Nigerians. Fish out those looting us dry and kick their black butt to the prison where they belong. Anyways, GEJ and Buhari failed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by SniperSmurf(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2018
Automatic3444:
Nigeria senators are heartess.. sometimes i just lose hope on this country

This.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 17, 2018
uniqUN:

simply put, you'll have nothing to do with 2019 elections then
Bottom line, I rather vote Sowore than vote any presidential candidate of APC or PDP.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 17, 2018
Gabbyking:

Comments like this makes me wonder, the earlier you stop this APC and PDP nonsense the better for you. For me, i don't give a hoot which party rules, i care more about who has the best interest for Nigerians. Fish out those looting us dry and kick their black butt to the prison where they belong. Anyways, GEJ and Buhari failed.
I share same interest as you do.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by ofwest47(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2018
And yet he is still on about N15m naira per month as a senator , if he was so much in money as a commissioner under his boss Akpabio then what will his boss Akpabio worth this is one corruption too many.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by uniqUN(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2018
mrdashing10:

Bottom line, I rather vote Sowore than vote any presidential candidate of APC or PDP.
hahahah! My bro, you do not have to be 'Sorry' for an accident you can entirely avoid.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by joenor(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2018
Lol
LastSurvivor11:
Am not in support of criminals but what is worth doing is worth doing well..

What happened to barchil lawal even when he has been indicted by the committee.
And why is it committee that will indict him instead of usual EFCC.
What about burutai dubai house n co..

I think the worst form of corruption is nepotism and shielding of thieves from family members n party loyalists..
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by alen4smith(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2018
mrdashing10:

Tbh, I want neither APC nor PDP in power next year
what we need in Nigeria are new politians not new political parties.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by JAMESOJAY: 5:52pm On May 17, 2018
Please give me your reasons
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 17, 2018
uniqUN:

hahahah! My bro, you do not have to be 'Sorry' for an accident you can entirely avoid.
Better than same old men revolving around Aso Rock. Millions of young Nigerians want change (APC and PDP can't give it)
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by alen4smith(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

Who dropped charges against Orji Uzor Kalu?

Or you have refused to get education?
why are you arguing with robots you should know that they are programmed.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by sexdoll: 6:00pm On May 17, 2018
GSA01:
[color=#006600][/color]
Be it any party what is bad is bad...we should just frown at corruption in all ramification...

are you minding that educated illiterate at all?

he is nothing but a true lazy youth.

that is why his brain is only quarter-bar. cheesy
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by uniqUN(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2018
mrdashing10:

Better than same old men revolving around Aso Rock. Millions of young Nigerians want change (APC and PDP can't give it)
at this juncture, if not anything, i expect millions of Nigerians should by now know the difference between 'change' and 'good/better change'. If they don't, then i guess they should as well vote for anybody of their choice. And of course, that's what democracy is all about. Choice.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by orisa37: 6:10pm On May 17, 2018
Why?
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 17, 2018
uniqUN:

at this juncture, if not anything, i expect millions of Nigerians should by now know the difference between 'change' and 'good/better change'. If they don't, then i guess they should as well vote for anybody of their choice. And of course, that's what democracy is all about. Choice.
Still I think, you'd never know what a candidate has to offer till he is given the chance.... angry
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Mactee007: 6:11pm On May 17, 2018
Do you want to ride free with Uber?

*Download the Uber App

*Sign-up, go to payment and click promotions then apply the code
*tonyudoh*

*Enjoy your free ride

New users/accounts only
Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Grants Fayose N50m Bail / Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised / My List Of Nigeria's Achievements Since Independence:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.