Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,987 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (75253 Views)

'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by madridguy(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2018
Hacked by who?

obiZEAL:
wow!
I'm indeed surprised. Hope your account have not been hacked?
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by desmond2pk: 2:29pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:

Boko haram spotted.

Policeeeeeeee!!! See this one here!

Just imagine having all these resentful bitter lot from a particular tribe.

How can anyone believed what these Igbos have to say about anything or anyone in this country.

Yet some claims it is not every Igbo that is filled with so much bitterness hatred n depression.

I am yet to see a single Igbo that his or her life is not not dedicated to hate n bitterness. Never !
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by madridguy(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2018
Reason the presidency need to show us the real video clip.

jaybee3:

I'm sure you know videos are very easy to edit with basic apps floating on the net.

All you need to do is trim the videos then merge them in preferential order. You can apply fade to the merge so it doesn't break during the merging process

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by obiZEAL(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2018
jaybee3:

I'm sure you know videos are very easy to edit with basic apps floating on the net.

All you need to do is trim the videos then merge them in preferential order. You can apply fade to the merge so it doesn't break during the merging process

Yes, its very easy to edit videos this days, easier than you think. But like madridguy said, all that is needed to silence this episode is the original video. I think this is a distraction that we don't need in the politicosphere rai now.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by obiZEAL(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
madridguy:
Hacked by who?

Probably by someone who's more rational and progressive...lol.
All for laughs...that question was rhetorical tho
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Jesusloveyou: 2:38pm On May 17, 2018
bedspread:
Imagine The Raw Lie from this woman
The same woman that Wasted our money on a So called Martin Luther Award that was Found out to be an International fraudulent Award!!

This woman should be in Jail in a Sane Nation...

What did u expect
Like Father Like Son
Like Oga like boy
Like c-I-c like ig

Instead of The Ig to publicly apologize to the Nation for this National disgrace, they will be Looking for Explanations
how does the igp personal mistake of reading a script affects you and your family, does that increase the price of garri and palm oil?
obiZEAL:

Yes, its very easy to edit videos this days, easier than you think. But like madridguy said, all that is needed to silence this episode is the original video. I think this is a distraction that we don't need in the politicosphere rai now.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by AAlozie(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:
The earlier Nigerians realize Igbos are filled with nothing but hatred disdain n outright bitterness the better. Just imagine the lot

How can anyone believed what these Igbos have to say about anything or anyone in this country.

Yet some claims it is not every Igbo that is filled with so much bitterness hatred n depression.

I am yet to see a single Igbo that his or her life is not not dedicated to hate n bitterness. Never !
The next time you mention me to insult me or my tribe, you will get a dose of your own medicine.
Mods take note

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by madridguy(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2018
grin grin grin

obiZEAL:

Probably by someone who's more rational and progressive...lol.
All for laughs...that question was rhetorical tho

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by obiZEAL(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
how does the igp personal mistake of reading a script affects you and your family, does that increase the price of garri and palm oil?
The same way his inability to stop the killings in the middle belt affects me.
Try to be reasonable, I understand it can be hard sometimes. But please try

13 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Jesusloveyou: 2:48pm On May 17, 2018
Lakeside79:
Oh I see

I guess the inflation rates too in Nigeria are doctored

Shame on ipob

I am sure the comments made by buhari on removing subsidy too we're doctored ? Shame on OPC

I am sure the comments made by buhari to add 1 million new jobs monthly are doctored too? Shame on Arewa

I guess the comments made by buhari to make $1 to N1 are doctored too? Shame on the United Nations

What else did I miss ?
you miss me

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Jesusloveyou: 2:50pm On May 17, 2018
obiZEAL:

The same way his inability to stop the killings in the middle belt affects me.
Try to be reasonable, I understand it can be hard sometimes. But please try
you see your life, that is how I caught in the mist of your confused life.

So the speech will stop the killing by your fellow terrorist herdsmen.

I dont know where All this jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra came from.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
you miss me

Dudeeeeeeee

That is soooooo gayyyyyy
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Realdeals(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2018
and the breeze too?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:18pm On May 17, 2018
Lakeside79:
Oh I see

I guess the inflation rates too in Nigeria are doctored

Shame on ipob

I am sure the comments made by buhari on removing subsidy too we're doctored ? Shame on OPC

I am sure the comments made by buhari to add 1 million new jobs monthly are doctored too? Shame on Arewa

I guess the comments made by buhari to make $1 to N1 are doctored too? Shame on the United Nations

What else did I miss ?
hahahhahahaha u didn't miss anything sir

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Charbless(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2018
olodo rapata.lol grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by onatisi(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2018
madridguy:
Presidency should release the original clip and let see.
abi , it is so simple .
and what the dumb goats in power dont seem to understand is that even if it is true that the video was doctored
the major reason why people will still choose to believe the video is because NOONE TRUSTS OR BELIEVE THIS APC BUHARI GOVERNMENT ANYMORE. PEOPLE SEE EVERY STATEMENT FROM THEM AS A COMPOUND AMALGAMATION OF ANALYZED LIES .
when people no longer trust anyone that rules them , it gives room for lies to flourish as the truth in front of people

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON BUHARI AND APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by e7ejinima: 3:21pm On May 17, 2018
Post the original video, Abike or shut the f*ck up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by DonMoga(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2018
WE NEVER FINISH ASSURANCE, BOOM! TRANSMISSION COME LAND. I LOVE MY COUNTRY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by bugidon(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2018
Go and look for codeine you terrorist
Front1line:
The earlier Nigerians realize Igbos are filled with nothing but hatred disdain n outright bitterness the better. Just imagine the lot

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by pedrilo: 3:22pm On May 17, 2018
wetin dey do uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Briteiyobo1(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2018
Madam Diaspora abi na wetin you call yourself make una play the original clips na? infact Abike you fall hand.
Original clips or we take this one as original yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:

Your confusion is transfused

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Chrismarvel: 3:23pm On May 17, 2018
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command,”

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by bekpo(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2018
madridguy:
Presidency should release the original clip and let see.

Eagerly waiting for the force PPRO to put the record straight.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by dech2003: 3:23pm On May 17, 2018
You wan una. grin grin grin
byteem:
OKAY WE HEAR .. OYA LET US SEE ..THE ORIGINAL TRANSMISSION... SO WE CAN SEPARATE THE FAKE FROM THE ORIGINAL TRANSMISSION COMMISSION .. THATS THE ONLY DEFENSE THAT WILL FLY..

INCOMPETENT BUFFOONS!!! SORRY TRANSMUTED TRANSMISSIONS
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by sunnyside16(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2018
It is bad, Abike is coming to make it worst. Show us the NURSED version then.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by itsandi(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2018
The man should go and learn to read.
He can start on Tushstories.
No need to defend mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by obiZEAL(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
you see your life, that is how I caught in the mist of your confused life.

So the speech will stop the killing by your fellow terrorist herdsmen.

I dont know where All this jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra came from.
yea right...and the moniker says jesusloveyou...lol

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by goodmanjustice: 3:24pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:

If you want to insult the Igbos, do so in correct English language and be forgiven, What is "how can any one 'believed'"? and "Yet some 'claims'..."? I hate bad English, it gives me a headache

10 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by CSTR1003: 3:24pm On May 17, 2018
But why is this woman hell bent on ridiculing herself. ?

I like her. One of the very few yorubas in govt that actually know what the job is about.

But it seems she wants to mire herself in the same clay of unintelligent sycophancy most of her people are swimming in.

Another one bites the dust.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 17, 2018
Neminc:
Why is abike transmitting a transmission that can't be transmitted in a single transmission? That is a wrong transmission nah!!!
Jesus ! you people will not kill me here. serious wrong transmission

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.