Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) (67119 Views)

Adamawa Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Nigeria, South Africa Match / Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by olu690(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:
So I'm supposed to believe that this man isn't 30 yet?
what's ur problem with 30 dem say he don die and u are here thinking of 30.
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by eleko1: 4:36pm On May 17, 2018
angry angry angry
vickydevoka:

watin concern overseer with dis mata na
undecided
vickydevoka:

watin concern overseer with dis mata na
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 4:39pm On May 17, 2018
thunderbabs:

Olodo, bad mouth, itz not dieing, dying it is. sad
hurlaryinkah:

So,that was your spelling of dying?Your certificate has to be examined!
All this yoruba's will never allow me to rest

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Zinny25(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
Rest in peace great ikenga... Absu PRO 2012
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by ipodstinks: 4:54pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Everyone is handsome in the Eyes of Afonja

.....Edited......

For those of you saying I am heartless and wicked and stupid.

I beg I said what my mind was displaying to me and I pray you understand the reason behind what I said

R.I.P Mr man hope you gave your life to Christ before dying
When a generational madness begins to manifest in you.
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

.....Edited......

I beg I said what my mind was displaying to me and I pray you understand the reason behind what I said

The government should legalized hunting of humans like wild life so you would be used for sport
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Ogbehadanyel(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2018
GOD KNOWS BEST.
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by ylaa(f): 5:13pm On May 17, 2018
Ezendiego, u made me laugh so hard. Well done. If Olumo Rock and bulldozer fall on d wrinkled scrotum na death be that oh! Pls have mercy.

pyyxxaro:

Olumo Rock and bulldozer fall on ur wrinkled scrotum lipsrsealed
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
may the souls of 3000000 Biafra that die fall on you

Amen

May Nigerian problem fall on you guys
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 5:34pm On May 17, 2018
Lakeside79:

The government should legalized hunting of humans like wild life so you would be used for sport
lol
Diso60090:

May Nigerian problem fall on you guys
Lakeside do you accept that guy saying

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
lolLakeside do you accept that guy saying

The guy get problem
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by thorpido(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2018
post=67643247:
*Quote*
But his friends and loved ones who are currently mourning him of Facebook, said he was sound and healthy.............
*Unquote*

..... but our Nairaland Doctor sees somethinga else!!
How many hours does it take to have a heart attack?How many hours does it take to have a stroke?People who suffer these things are usually 'hale and hearty' even minutes before the attack.
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 6:07pm On May 17, 2018
Lakeside79:

The guy get problem
thank you my brother
I beg make we give the guy 1min silent , is not easy to go through school stress and die as a corper.

It's very painful

I pray God give his family the heart to acknowledge the lost.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

.....Edited......

grin

Must everyone resemble you, Flat head.

This one no handsome for your dirty eyes?

Show your piggy face for here make we see if you are half as handsome as the dead guy.

village boy.

Biko, when did you arrive Lagos .
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by ora96: 6:19pm On May 17, 2018
Buhari Symtos On Progress
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Rozaytee: 6:25pm On May 17, 2018
they should carry out an autopsy na to know d cause of his death
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26pm On May 17, 2018
thorpido:
How many hours does it take to have a heart attack?How many hours does it take to have a stroke?People who suffer these things are usually 'hale and hearty' even minutes before the attack.
Okay, I got your point now, if you mean 'heart attack' and not 'heart disease' as you initially mentioned, that i quoted!

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 6:27pm On May 17, 2018
tamethem:

grin

Must everyone resemble you, Flat head.

This one no handsome for your dirty eyes?

Show your piggy face for here make we see if you are half as handsome as the dead guy.

village boy.

Biko, when did you arrive Lagos .
last week

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by PrinceVM(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2018
this is my prayer for somebody here@ d point of ur success U shall not be found wanting By God grace

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nwaokey(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

.....Edited......

I beg I said what my mind was displaying to me and I pray you understand the reason behind what I said Samuel Onu, if ur life was affected by God before ur death

rejoice. May ur soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
last week
grin ooooh
no wonder I no blame you
welcome to Obodo Lagos the America of The IPods.
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

.....Edited......

I like your style, brutal and straight. That's my life. #NoFvcksGiven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 17, 2018
vizkiz:
Rip Rev Kunle salami.

The general overseer chapel of his Glory.

I feel hurt right now cry
Dis is serious ooo. Attended his church back den in ado... May his gentle soul rest on
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2018
they finally got him chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by zedman1(m): 5:07am On May 18, 2018
post=67643247:
*Quote*
But his friends and loved ones who are currently mourning him of Facebook, said he was sound and healthy.............
*Unquote*

..... but our Nairaland Doctor sees somethinga else!!
There aren't glaring symptoms for say- hypertension most times, you just slump and that's it. Most "healthy" people walking the streets are hypertensive but they just don't know. Check your BP regularly. Our 'Nairaland doctor ' might be right.
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37am On May 18, 2018
zedman1:
There aren't glaring symptoms for say- hypertension most times, you just slump and that's it. Most "healthy" people walking the streets are hypertensive but they just don't know. Check your BP regularly. Our 'Nairaland doctor ' might be right.
You have a very good point here too bro.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by walera10(m): 5:48am On May 18, 2018
I served with dis guy in benue in 2014, hw come hes a lagos corper on dis forum in 2018. Get ur findings rite.. Rest on bro.. we all gonna die somday..
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On May 18, 2018
Same thing I was about to say, he was in my CDs group in gboko, we served 2014. Naija bloggers at it again. Sam was a very funny guy, Nwa Aba, continue to rest in the Lord.
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On May 18, 2018
Sam served 2014 in Benue state pls.

How does this verify his age?[/quote]
Re: Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) by walera10(m): 6:06am On May 18, 2018
Manaria15:
Same thing I was about to say, he was in my CDs group in gboko, we served 2014. Naija bloggers at it again. Sam was a very funny guy, Nwa Aba, continue to rest in the Lord.
.. yea we rocked gboko togeda, very funny dude.. may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.