Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (45486 Views)

#justiceforfaith: Man Beats Lady To Death For Turning Him Down In Edo State / Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by BloggersNG: 3:18pm On May 17, 2018
Jeez! What did i just read? But its real tho, Because a South African lady is still trying to figure out if it was a dream or real, after she got heavily battered by a total stranger all because she refused to give him her Number, Snenhlanhla Nonkuleko while sharing the horrible news on her page, said she was beaten so badly that she lost consciousness, And untop of that she lost her Phone and other valuables, All these just for a number? Can only Imagine, anyway read her post below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-beats-pretty-lady-till-she-passed.html

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by dominique(f): 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
These South African men are something else.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by donstan18: 3:32pm On May 17, 2018
UdonminIt.....Just like that, he started beating you.

My friend! Give us the full details.

What did you say to the man that warranted the beating?

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Ytea(f): 3:43pm On May 17, 2018
It's just as if weird things are waiting for a new day to break before they unfold. This one is on another level.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Mobsync(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
So a man beat you up because you refused to give him your number.

What would he have done if you had given him?

Woman, thank your stars. You just escaped a wife basher.

But the story is very funny.

Then, I'm not was surprised. Even the lady that was beaten laughed.

I too laughed cos it's hilarious.

You reading this too should laugh cheesy cheesy

It's funny na.

For those interested, I have iPhone 6s for sale https://www.nairaland.com/4496506/very-neat-iphone-6s-sale

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by jerryunit48: 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
Jesus ! Is it by force?
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Abbeyme: 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
I hear strange things

But the Police in Nigeria says pepper spray is forbidden item to be kept by Nijas.

Click like if you feel its proper for our Police to classify Pepper Spray as illegal

Click share if it should be illegal
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Josh64(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
As much as I realize some guys are beast in human clothing, I find this story very incomplete and inaccurate. Even if I be hulk, I can't just ask for your number and you tell me no and the next thing is to go green on you. Haba sister!

29 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by valgbo(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
not complete, you passed out, when you woke up was your pant the way it was when you passed out?......or did it shift?

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by swimmer: 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
you for give am the number na...shebi u sha no go pick the call

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Andyibest: 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
Wow
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
shocked shocked

Her face is as ugly/difficult as it is difficult to pronounce her name.......

The only person permitted to abuse the guy on this thread is the person who was patient enough to pronounce her ugly name ......

The name is enough to deserve the beating

18 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by tishbite41(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
cursed xenophobic cretins. madam, wetin u carry pepper spray dey do?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2018
Just for refusing to give her number? Big LIES. I think someone is seeking attention with a half baked story rather.

Men are always humble when they're..... like this my friend below...

11 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by stano2(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2018
Lies... Her bad mouth don put am 4 trouble

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by troublemakea(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2018
am I the only one who doesn't know the meaning of passed out?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 17, 2018
SOUthie men? HIV infested animals!

Nigerian men are far far far far far far far far far far far better than them. #TeamNaijaMen

Don’t be an animal nothing can ever warrant her being beaten up by the man!!!
donstan18:
UdonminIt.....Just like that, he started beating you.

My friend! Give us the full details.

What did you say to the man that warranted the beating?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 17, 2018
SA, can we exchange Countries please?
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by sureheaven(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2018
I don’t believe every news I heard or read thirds days the way ipob and PDP believe every negative news about Nigeria.......

Something else must transpired btwn them that led to the beaten..... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Bizzysmitty(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2018
That guy is sick. Na by force.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by IVORY2009(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2018
You would have just given him wrong number

Then bring him to the barrack, for double up....

Also the name does not sound Nigerian, Snenhlanhla Nonkuleko
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by valgbo(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2018
hmm
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Elnino4ladies: 5:25pm On May 17, 2018
The man deserves some accolades
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Fuckyoumod: 5:26pm On May 17, 2018
Ytea:
It's just as if weird things are waiting for a new day to break before they unfold. This one is on another level.
so you believe this cut and join story?
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Sarang(f): 5:26pm On May 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by talk2saintify(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2018
shocked

Buhari is the cause of all this frustration
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On May 17, 2018
The guy vex nah..... Why you too dey hoard ur numba?
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Fuckyoumod: 5:27pm On May 17, 2018
Bizzysmitty:
That guy is sick. Na by force.
that's why you need some evaluations to determine your I.Q. level, for believing this story!
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by itiswellandwell: 5:27pm On May 17, 2018
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) / Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.