Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball (31867 Views)

Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) / Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by zabuur: 5:48pm On May 17, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"The inevitable quiet end"

People die in Nigeria everyday of "silly" sicknesses, accidental discharge , herdsmen killings and poverty.. Yes poverty..

Deaths here, deaths there,.. This is really a bad omen.

Can't we see that it is not normal?

Pls our government pls we are begging. Give us our right. Free medical healthcare is our right.

To be alive and happy is our right. To be safe and sound is our right. Atleast give us something and stop fighting corruption. Pls stop ..

We said give us job and you gave us whistle blower bill. Chai. Nigeria must rise .. Issamust

Oga, people give birth everyday. The rate at which we have twins, triplets, quadruplets is also high

Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by Temptee101(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

I quoted the emoji you used, so don't try to act smart. There are tens of emojis on Nairaland why is it that you choose that particular one.
So i have to take permission from the gods before using any emoji i want to because of what people like you might think. See guy i don't have strength for irrelevant issues such as this. I suggest you channel your grievances and aggressions elsewhere because am not in any way the cause of your frustration. Thanks!
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by alen4smith(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

There's no day that pass I will not hear of death in Nigeria

Who do us this thing I beg or should I say we Nigerians are publishing death too much on social media.

I hardly see all this developed country publishing death like the way we do, accept if the persons is a celebrity or well known around the world.

R.I.P young man
death is a universal thing oga

1 Like

Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by iluvpomo(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by Jabioro: 6:05pm On May 17, 2018
Who is the dead among ?
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by blaqroy: 6:05pm On May 17, 2018
It was posted earlier of a young corper who collapsed and die, now another young player,what's really happening? Rip.... I pray for protection upon my family and nairalanders,premature death is not our portion ijn...Amen
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by Mactee007: 6:09pm On May 17, 2018
Do you want to ride free with Uber?

*Download the Uber App

*Sign-up, go to payment and click promotions then apply the code
*tonyudoh*

*Enjoy your free ride

New users/accounts only
Thank me later
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 17, 2018
Too many deaths in 2018 than ever, about 3 people I know and one is my uncle just died for no reason just from last month till now. I just confuse.
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by joenor(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2018
Na wah ooo RIP
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by sprints1: 6:27pm On May 17, 2018
grossintel:
Too many deaths in 2018 than ever, about 3 people I know and one is my uncle just died for no reason just from last month till now. I just confuse.
bro its a common now in this era where everything seems hard abject poverty harsh environment strenuous jobs depression are the major reasons for death...depression likely affects 70% of Nigerian Population but most people are not aware...well death is inevitable na one thing go kill person
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by isalegan2: 6:32pm On May 17, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

I quoted the emoji you used, so don't try to act smart. There are tens of emojis on Nairaland why is it that you choose that particular one.

It is well, bros. He might be a spacebooker.

RIP to the young man. I hope along with the condolence call, the basketball org will give a full accounting of events on the court that day. Too sad.
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:33pm On May 17, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"The inevitable quiet end"

People die in Nigeria everyday of "silly" sicknesses, accidental discharge , herdsmen killings and poverty.. Yes poverty..

Deaths here, deaths there,.. This is really a bad omen.

Can't we see that it is not normal?

Pls our government pls we are begging. Give us our right. Free medical healthcare is our right.

To be alive and happy is our right. To be safe and sound is our right. Atleast give us something and stop fighting corruption. Pls stop ..

We said give us job and you gave us whistle blower bill. Chai. Nigeria must rise .. Issamust

Ignorance is a real problem in this country.

Give..,give.....give..

You are citizens of a country that doesn't produce anything. We only dig up oil that was just there by accident or chance and we sell it on the international market. That's all and we spend the money prodigally.

Free everything is NOT your right......how and where do you expect the government to find the money to pay salaries if they employ everybody?

Free ko free ni. Keep bleeping and breeding like rats and expect a poorly funded government to take care of you.

Abi government should give you free sex join.
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by charlsecy(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2018
Aldebaran:
The heart sustains an insult, the electricity is short circuited, the heart can't pump, and the body dies.
What insult?
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by Aldebaran(m): 6:07am On May 18, 2018
charlsecy:
What insult?
You can say Deprived

When d heart stop receiving the right amount of blood because of many factors e.g. when the blood vessel becomes completely blocked by a blood clot

1 Like

Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by newslifeop: 8:59am On May 18, 2018
ohh
Re: Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball by Pearlmadeit: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
just saw an episode with man's wife on Justice Court
so pathetic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhfubZ2MGiY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match / Taxi Ploughs Into World Cup Fans In Russia, Many Injured(Photos) / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.