Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology For Unnecessary Downtime (33440 Views)

Proposed Meeting Of SW Presidential Aspirants: Unnecessary Post Mortem / Zuckerberg Tenders Apology For Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp Downtime / Ikeja Electric Deploys Technology To Reduce Downtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

The forum was totally down for about 23 minutes this afternoon. I hereby apologize for allowing this to happen.

Regards,
Seun.
What you just typed now,Does it look presentable to you?sad

1 Like

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by madridguy(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2018
Go and treat your acute malaria.

millomaniac:

Ass kicker. Somebody apologized and you are thanking the person.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

The forum was totally down for about 23 minutes this afternoon. I hereby apologize for allowing this to happen.

Regards,
Seun.

You are a good administrator, always alert and taking responsibilities for poor services.

Kudos to you.

On a side note Mr Seun, I am so sorry to add this and I sense you will ignore me, but I will lose nothing if I give it a try because I have very scarce options.

Can you please aid me with my second semester school fees, for the last time ever! I have begged once and you have blessed me with your magnanimous heart, just bless me this second time and I will come no more. Burden is on me and I've an impoverished Dad. Please, let me survive this one more semester. You're doing the payment online and I'm not getting the money myself just to remove every doubt of scam

Online payment steps through Remita are easy.

I'm on my knees. Please.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Kingdolo(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2018
ok
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Neoteny(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

The forum was totally down for about 23 minutes this afternoon. I apologize for allowing this to happen. There’s no excuse for it.

Regards,
Seun.

You've long since abandoned us, we who made yer rich.

No wonder your forum has gone to the dogs.

Oh and I know a ban is coming, you despot. But I'm past caring.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by awoofawoo: 3:59pm On May 17, 2018
Oga Seun why my former moniker: awoofawo become unusable? Wetin I do? It just locked down patapata kilode? sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by YorubaAssasin: 4:05pm On May 17, 2018
I no gree ooo. Apology no reach. angry
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by ashjay001(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2018
I will not take it! I typed a very L no post n was cursing airtel, for d poor networkangry

D post don disappear now
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by neonly: 4:09pm On May 17, 2018
I thought dss don come raid yur place
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by janejive(f): 4:12pm On May 17, 2018
Its cool Bro Seun, keep the good work.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by NothingDoMe: 4:19pm On May 17, 2018
Chrismarvel:
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort,
that
the transmission cooperation to
transmission, I mean transmission to
have
effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the
recommendation,
recommended formation effective
and
effect, I mean, apprehensive at the
transmission of…and transmission and
transmission for the effective in the
police
command,”
Consternation insinuation!
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

The forum was totally down for about 23 minutes this afternoon. I apologize for allowing this to happen. There’s no excuse for it.

Regards,
Seun.
you make your money but lacked an insight to upgrade this forum to a proper standard all because you want 10MB browsers to keep posting sheets here and your mods too be moving irrelevant post to fp.
And finally why do the muslims have a dedicated section?
Are you a bigot?
And why don't you ban sexual contents here and instigate strong correctional punishment for tribalism and religion sentiments.

Seun you are guilty of this,what do you say?

6 Likes

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Hennepin: 4:24pm On May 17, 2018
Present! I want to mark register before Seun close this thread.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by slapandfall(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2018
This site wey be like program wey dey run on console.
Very wack.

You get luck say people wey dey use am funny. Na them we dey follow .. not the site!!!

4 Likes

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2018
The satanic IGP and his rogue police gang at work....They have been bugging everywhere...From Nairaland to youtube to igbere TV.....Just to conceal the inglorious shame of mr Transmission.... grin grin shocked

They are even trying to spam me here......I bet they dont know what they are dealing with...

webhost234 and olatoun1987 be warned else trailer will jam you within the next 3 days....

I am delegated by God to do this and there is no stopping me until the evil blood-fest 'regime' of Mr. Buhari is torn into shreds...
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Viking007(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
Oga go through your mentions you can see the avalanche of complains. You should address them. Upgrade your site.

5 Likes

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by DuchessR(f): 4:37pm On May 17, 2018
@Seun, apology accepted (Although I didnt even notice due to the workload I had on my desk today).

Let me use this opportunity to drop a suggestion that has been on my mind for some time now.

I think this forum needs to be revamped or upgraded. I suggest Nairalanders should have a section (...or its like) that takes care of complaints and suggestion to help improve this forum.

Cheers...and I hope you put this into consideration.[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by DuchessR(f): 4:39pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.

Seun, apology accepted (Although I didnt even notice due to the workload I had on my desk today).

Let me use this opportunity to drop a suggestion that has been on my mind for some time now.

I think this forum needs to be revamped or upgraded. I suggest Nairalanders should have a section (...or its like) that takes care of complaints and suggestion to help improve this forum.

Cheers...and I hope you put this into consideration.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
Middle finger for you boy......Tell your fulani herdsman brother to at least 'transmit' something to benefit humanity safe for their barbaric lust for blood of innocent indigenous citizens of Nigeria...

I know you are one of those terrorist bugging this site for exposing the evil of your clansman....You need to be watched closely

Player-hating Herdsman Terrorist
Neoteny:

You've long since abandoned us, we who made yer rich.

No wonder your forum has gone to the dogs.

Oh and I know a ban is coming, you despot. But I'm past caring.

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by GOFRONT(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2018
cheesy grin........Seun nor know say awon boyz are not smiling
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Tobycharles: 4:42pm On May 17, 2018
san316:
Not accepted. We will accept only if there is a prize for FTC on a thread that reaches 5 pages undecided

Lazy youth!!!
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by blakky97(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
thank you sir.
please i need to contact you privately. someone here on nairaland deliberately tarnished the image of my brother. and the post is the first you see when you type his name on google. we have exhausted every logical means to broker for peace and yet it still hangs. i want you to mediate between us, hear from both sides and make a decision in the case.
thank you
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by KrystosCJ(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.

Must you begin with that Abacha-style tone?

No more apologies - you can do more, better.

You can start by enforcing to a fault all guidelines under the RULES for members' posts.

1 Like

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by ivolt: 4:48pm On May 17, 2018
Apology accepted.
When are you going to apologize for tolerating tribalists?

2 Likes

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by David160(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2018
It's cool
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by blakky97(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
sir please could i possibly reach you privately to give you the nitty gritty of the persons ordeal whose image i said has been and remained tarnished because of an amount of money he owed. he has paid off, but wants the post taken down. please help
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by overboard(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.

Seun always taking full responsibility. Nigerians take note.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by kenevision(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.

Just 23 minutes and you are apologising. My website has been down for the past 3 months and ayam not even perturbed. sad

3 Likes

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Daisy17: 5:35pm On May 17, 2018
Lilisticlili:
you make your money but lacked an insight to upgrade this forum to a proper standard all because you want 10MB browsers to keep posting sheets here and your mods too be moving irrelevant post to fp.
And finally why do the muslims have a dedicated section?
Are you a bigot?
And why don't you ban sexual contents here and instigate strong correctional punishment for tribalism and religion sentiments.

Seun you are guilty of this,what do you say?

You do realize that this is a free world and you do not have to browse the pages of Nairaland. There are so many websites out there. Also how do you know there is sexual content on this website, if you did not go looking for it? I am sure you know the meaning of sexuality. You did not have to click on the link. We are all adults here and I do not see why you will want to dictate what other people are allowed to browse.

2 Likes

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 17, 2018
blakky97:
thank you sir.
please i need to contact you privately. someone here on nairaland deliberately tarnished the image of my brother. and the post is the first you see when you type his name on google. we have exhausted every logical means to broker for peace and yet it still hangs. i want you to mediate between us, hear from both sides and make a decision in the case.
thank you

Sashabanks come and see him o..

the scanner known as Michael ubong have other monikers apart from foxyn and mbuharigcfr..

he have deactivated the mbuharigcfr account

oga, u are a scammer and you must suffer for it

I just dey wait make you upload picture for whatsapp make I post am here
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by matthewijiogbor(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2018
How I wish this was how EKO ELECTRIC Apologizes to us everytime they off Light..
I for dey feel better now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke? / The Misconstrue And Misconception Of "Aluta" By Nigerian Students / Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.