Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology For Unnecessary Downtime (33438 Views)

Proposed Meeting Of SW Presidential Aspirants: Unnecessary Post Mortem / Zuckerberg Tenders Apology For Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp Downtime / Ikeja Electric Deploys Technology To Reduce Downtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by saintjimos(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

The forum was totally down for about 23 minutes this afternoon. I apologize for allowing this to happen. There’s no excuse for it.

Regards,
Seun.

I need some idea from you am a little bit confused
am an active member here
we can chat if need be (09054446044) thank you
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by saintjimos(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

The forum was totally down for about 23 minutes this afternoon. I apologize for allowing this to happen. There’s no excuse for it.

Regards,
Seun.

I need some idea from you am a little bit confused
am an active member here
we can chat if need be (09054446044) thank you
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Horlami3370: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
saintjimos:

I need some idea from you am a little bit confused am an active member here we can chat if need be (09054446044) thank you
Lol, you want seun to chat you up for your hidden idea grin Funny dude
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by saintjimos(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Horlami3370:

Lol, you want seun to chat you up for your hidden idea grin Funny dude

thank you this is personal
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by WendySalisu: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Thank you for your continuous effort in making Nairaland better for all users.
But please I will like to know how long it will take for me to begin to create my own post on Nairaland. I have been a member for a while now and I've been participating but am not able to create my own topic yet
I would really appreciate it if I get a positive response from you soon.

Thank you.

Warm regards.

Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by cindyjames2019(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
WendySalisu:
Thank you for your continuous effort in making Nairaland better for all users.
But please I will like to know how long it will take for me to begin to create my own post on Nairaland. I have been a member for a while now and I've been participating but am not able to create my own topic yet
I would really appreciate it if I get a positive response from you soon.

Thank you.

Warm regards.

Please how can I post on nairaland ?thank you

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Rubyventures: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2018
Seun why don't you close this thread to stop all the si.lly comments?
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by ibiyemi28(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.

You need to work on Nairaland pages to to meet up with the 21st century page pls.
thanks

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by ibiyemi28(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Seun see your site is giving us error.... why nah. I beg make una no disgrace OAU and Nigeria at large. Do something about this site and make it more attractive I beg. thanks

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Dear cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique, Ishilove, Seun, Missyb3,Tosyn2much and other notable Nairalanders, this post about Dr Fortunate Egbuchere is a blackmail by some individuals, even Lailasblog that made the story has pulled it down completely. see story (https://www.nairaland.com/4289527/jessica-okoro-fortunate-chieme-egbuchere/)

Please lets us not put hands and condemn an innocent citizen because of the works of some sycophants.

Nairaland has been and ever will be a great place, lets all put hands and say no to cheap blackmails.

cc: Lalasticlala, You have removed the main post, but still the headline has the name of Dr. Fortunate, I ask that the story be removed or his name removed from headline.

Please, Mods!

Thanks
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by chinnystore: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please direct me on how to pay for Naira land ads
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by zyzxx(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
i know you want to make yourself God that why you claiming no God
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
zyzxx:
i know you want to make yourself God that why you claiming no God
Sorry, I was using the image to test our image serving system which was I was tweaking at that time. I hope you didn’t experience any glitches?
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by buttlover(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.

Seun up to now I have not gotten any call for my FP. https://www.nairaland.com/4352741/africas-richest-man-revive-dangote#65132406 please reason me on 0.9.0.2.3.8.9.2.7.5.5
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Gpeculiar: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.

Hello Seun,

Good day. Trust you had a great day.

Please I (with a couple of others) have identified a fraudster on this NL platform. His moniker is Joke2010. He posts fake jobs with malicious links, basically for phishing.

Kindly investigate and do the needful.

I know there are many of them on here, and as we keep identifying, we will keep bringing to your attention.

Thank you.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Engr2000: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.

Hi Oga Seun,

I have been banned from posting on Travel section for over a week now. kindly help me look into it.

I trust in your prompt response.

Thanks.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by hamydd(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
My ads are taking so long to be reviewed, is this how long it takes? 3 days for review?

Please look into this, this is the biggest forun in africa for over 10 years now... i see a lot of potential, kindly improve on your services seun.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by InformedLola(f): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hi Seun,

We paid for AD credits since Saturday the 25th and are yet to be credited.

Kindly urgently action. Proof of payment has been sent to

Username: InformedLola

Thanks.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Odogwucharles: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
[s]
oluwaseyi000:
resa it was my internet/system.
[/s]
if only those in government/government sector can also apologize when things go wrong from their end
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by stalyf(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Dear Seun,

I paid for 150,000 AD credits since Sunday, 23rd and I am yet to be credited.

Kindly urgently act on this.

Proof of payment has been sent to evidence email

Username: stalyf

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke? / The Misconstrue And Misconception Of "Aluta" By Nigerian Students / Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.