Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A (31908 Views)

Uber, Bolt Drivers Face Uncertain Future As Lagos Begins New Regulations / Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2018
65% wow and you can't develop the redmud caliphate of biafuro..Don't worry by the time Yoruba pple are done with you in Lagos some of you will leave with just nylon bags underground movement is already ongoing if you know you know.
EzendiEgo1:
we developed Lagos to this stage and one day we will governor that state.

the revenue Igbo's bring to Lagos state 65% higher last year

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by EzendiEgo1: 6:48pm On May 17, 2018
oluoni:
65% wow and you can't develop the redmud caliphate of biafuro..Don't worry by the time Yoruba pple are done with you in Lagos some of you will leave with just nylon bags underground movement is already ongoing if you know you know.
Biafra land is not a state of caliphate and can never be.

we are fighting for Republic of Biafra not a caliphate state.

mind your word

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by DanielOc: 6:49pm On May 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

@bolded. Yoruba ti take over! grin grin

Soon, every okoro would be required to speak and write Yoruba in their okoro jungle! grin

Thats one out many reasons why the Igbos are excelling more....

We come to your place, we adapt, we exploit and we go back home to invest...
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by ODVanguard: 6:54pm On May 17, 2018
Raptor15:
LAGOS ONE OF THE SMELLIEST CITY IN AFRICAN THERE IS ALWAYS A TERRIBLE SMELL ANYWHERE YOU GO IN LAGOS. EVEN THE AIR IN LAGOS IS NOT SAFE IT IS POLLUTED. THE CITY IS SUFFERING FROM OVERPOPULATION. NEW YORK CITY IS BIGGER THAN THE ENTIRE NIGERIA THE POPULATION OF LAGOS ALONE IS TWICE THE POPULATION OF NEW YORK AS TINY AS LAGOS IS. LAGOS IS IN TROUBLE. I PREFER ABUJA OR RIVERS STATE TO LIVE. LAGOS IS MORE LIKE A CITY OF REFUGEES.

We don hear you in caps. Now, can you please try and convince your fellow Biafran flatron refugees to relocate en-masse to Abuja and Rivers since you all obviously loathe Lagos so much and don't like to hear any good news emanating from there? Trust me when I say that Yoruba people won't miss your trifling behinds.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by EponOjuku: 6:59pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
stupidity

This is disgraceful to Lagos state

Lagos of all State can't build good quality road but they will be happy to embezzle Billions of naira annually in the name of building mega state or city.

The total 2018 Budgets pass by Abia,Imo,Anambra,Ebonyi Governments was #690Billion but for lagos was #1.046Tri 11.4% lower than Nigeria Budget.

But still no proper allocation for road construction in lagos.

I wonder how Lagos is indeed a mega city or trying to become a mega city.

interlocked road indeed

this is very shameful to lagos Government and it citizens

Lmaooooo
Shibuke doesn't know the meaning of Road printer. He thinks it's roadside printer.

While Lagos is destined to progress, you and your people are destined for tears and constant heartbreak.

You see those roads, your children and grandchildren would hawk gala to continue the family tradition.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 17, 2018
Is it not yesterday a Fulani raped one of your people in their farm lands..una neva see anything. Caliphate ti take over biafuro
EzendiEgo1:
Biafra land is not a state of caliphate and can never be.

we are fighting for Republic of Biafra not a caliphate state.

mind your word

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by obeleking(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2018
I'm so impressed with the tremendously projects going on in Lagos, kudos to the lagos state government for the enlightenment. Wish my state government can go to Lagos state and meet Tinubu and Ambode for evening tutorial lectures.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by TheAngry1: 7:11pm On May 17, 2018
Raptor15:
LAGOS ONE OF THE SMELLIEST CITY IN AFRICAN THERE IS ALWAYS A TERRIBLE SMELL ANYWHERE YOU GO IN LAGOS. EVEN THE AIR IN LAGOS IS NOT SAFE IT IS POLLUTED. THE CITY IS SUFFERING FROM OVERPOPULATION. NEW YORK CITY IS BIGGER THAN THE ENTIRE NIGERIA THE POPULATION OF LAGOS ALONE IS TWICE THE POPULATION OF NEW YORK AS TINY AS LAGOS IS. LAGOS IS IN TROUBLE. I PREFER ABUJA OR RIVERS STATE TO LIVE. LAGOS IS MORE LIKE A CITY OF REFUGEES.

Thank God you are not coming, that is one less ideeeeot in our city.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by YorubaAssasin: 7:14pm On May 17, 2018
DanielOc:

Thats one out many reasons why the Igbos are excelling more....

We come to your place, we adapt, we exploit and we go back home to invest...

Listen to urself... It shows you pple are so shallow and myopic in your thoughts.

Cuz Nigerians and other 3rd worlds migrate to the developed worlds for greener pastures. In the process of this, they're forced to adapt to their culture and everything. It's regarded to as "Conditional Migration" NOT necessarily by choice but, by force in other to survive.

It shows the economic might and development of the SW! When other tribes can successfully migrate to ur land and send money home... In your case, it's sending money to ur red-sanded jungle. grin grin grin

Invest what? Building "petty" houses and structures. Where are the REAL businesses? HAHAHAHAHA !!! I'm so laughing in Jewish now... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by DanielOc: 7:29pm On May 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Listen to urself... It shows you pple are so shallow and myopic in your thoughts.

Cuz Nigerians and other 3rd worlds migrate to the developed worlds for greener pastures. In the process of this, they're forced to adapt to their culture and everything. It's regarded to as "Conditional Migration" NOT necessarily by choice but, by force in other to survive.

It shows the economic might and development of the SW! When other tribes can successfully migrate to ur land and send money home... In your case, it's sending money to ur red-sanded jungle. grin grin grin

Invest what? Building "petty" houses and structures. Where are the REAL businesses? HAHAHAHAHA !!! I'm so laughing in Jewish now... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Most foreign oil companies here in Nigeria try to adapt to what's on ground here in Nigeria
Not because Nigeria is better than their respective counties,

But because they see (Uru) in Nigeria and as a Business man, you eat (Uru) and not Ewedu grin
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by YorubaAssasin: 7:37pm On May 17, 2018
DanielOc:

Most foreign oil companies here in Nigeria try to adapt to what's on ground here in Nigeria
Not because Nigeria is better than their respective counties,

But because they see (Uru) in Nigeria and as a Business man, you eat (Uru) and not Ewedu grin

Keep ranting and building statues while SW keeps developing.

At least, there's a reason why ~70% of the savages that left the SE for SW never wanna return back to their jungle... hahaha grin. I hear ya. cool

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by hillsiderfak(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
stupidity

This is disgraceful to Lagos state

Lagos of all State can't build good quality road but they will be happy to embezzle Billions of naira annually in the name of building mega state or city.

The total 2018 Budgets pass by Abia,Imo,Anambra,Ebonyi Governments was #690Billion but for lagos was #1.046Tri 11.4% lower than Nigeria Budget.

But still no proper allocation for road construction in lagos.

I wonder how Lagos is indeed a mega city or trying to become a mega city.

interlocked road indeed

this is very shameful to lagos Government and it citizens

Eastener I guess. Seat down and be watching, you will soon need a visa to enter lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by hillsiderfak(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2018
EponOjuku:

Lmaooooo
Shibuke doesn't know the meaning of Road printer. He thinks it's roadside printer.

While Lagos is destined to progress, you and your people are destined for tears and constant heartbreak.

You see those roads, your children and grandchildren would hawk gala to continue the family tradition.
That's too far na
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by DanielOc: 7:46pm On May 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Keep ranting and building statues while SW keeps developing.

At least, there's a reason why ~70% of the savages that left the SE for SW never wanna return back to their jungle... hahaha grin. I hear ya. cool

As far as I love good this, I love Lagos' development....

But be careful with your Lagos, Use Ibadan as a case study... There were no war on it during the Civil War yet all it glory fell.....

The actualization of this new country might turn it to a failed state .. .

Believe me (Trumps voice) grin
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by LiftedMan: 8:02pm On May 17, 2018
Imagine ibos and Hausa peps queing for visa to enter our Yoruba nation one day.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by hidhrhis(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2018
Raptor15:
u are such a fill
u ain't got any iota of knowledge for u to say new York city is bigger than Nigeria
u don't know anything but forming professor on nl
i just dont know why everything about u shows sign of dullness maybe because u did not do geography in secondary school or u stopped at primary 5 at least u have one certificate even if it won't earn u a 500 naira job
wise up bro
u don't even know d meaning of d raptor in Ur username that shows how dull u are check d dico and change that stupid username of urs

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by eyostines(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2018
DanielOc:
First of all, Thunder will fire MTN service providers....

Secondly, big ups to LASG for this necessary initiative

Thirdly, uck em mods for no reason...

Modified: uck the mods for Bans ahead(justified)...
lol.. where this crazy dude come from
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by DanielOc: 8:24pm On May 17, 2018
eyostines:
lol.. where this crazy dude come from

Lolz
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by password990(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2018
Good day,

I found a very good business.

No, No... No Referral thingy!

You simply invest and watch your money roll in!

This is not a ponsi scheme!

Just invest and let your money

work for you. You can start with

as little as N5,000. But then

remember, the bigger the better.

Click the below link for more info about the business

https://silverbetloaded..com.ng/2018/04/best-real-estate-properties-investment.html

Rather than keep your money in the bank and pay COT charges monthly on your money, why not invest it and enjoy a steady income.

Got questions

Whatsapp me through my sig.
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by YorubaAssasin: 8:38pm On May 17, 2018
DanielOc:

As far as I love good this, I love Lagos' development....

But be careful with your Lagos, Use Ibadan as a case study... There were no war on it during the Civil War yet all it glory fell.....

The actualization of this new country might turn it to a failed state .. .

Believe me (Trumps voice) grin

Lagos or no Lagos... that's not the point. I hate to portray aggressiveness neither instigate but, trust me, I detest the manner in which ur pple come on here and spit out ignorance.

Should Nigeria split, the Igbos would be the BIGGEST loser! They've mostly migrated (in search of greener pastures) and invested in other pple's regions compared to theirs. Most of them don't know the after-effect of breaking-up cuz the moment it happens, every tribe would require visas to go into our different regions UNLESS there's some sort of migration agreement (which I doubt the SW or North would be willing to sign). This was exactly the same thing they chanted abt the Biafran war NOT realizing it's reality. Sad! They should do better investigative analysis into complex situations before agitating for a cause.

Let's be careful for whatever we all wish for. We all know the Igbos are the biggest enemies of themselves. They can't peacefully cohabitate due to their complex culture, individualism and divided nature. undecided

Anyway, I wish my fellow Igbos on here could be like my Igbo best friend. Very calm, smart and humble! cool

Yoruba Amaka !!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by Stallion93(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2018
I remember few Years back when that Road printing machine prototype was on the net, Saw it on YouTube and now it's already working efficiently, Technology is just good, sadly we just enjoy Buying things from outside when we have so much Potentials here, Engineers leaving school every year without anything to show for it
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by googi: 9:29pm On May 17, 2018
It is so encouraging that more and more youths are seeing through these looters.

If any project is not foreign where they can chop and quench, they would not touch it with a 111 meter pole. Check most of the projects in Nigeria, they are all new. Nobody is building on or completing most of their predecessors' projects. It has to be new and foreign.

Even oyibo don eat una tire for your stupidity and how easy it is to dupe Africans. They will even beg and thank oyibo.

The day most of these projects and machines are manufactured and mostly assembled in Nigeria, we go know say jubilation don start. Any new assembly of ordinary keke, youths go dey start jubilation.

FYI, assembly has been going on in Nigeria since the 60s.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by ocelot2006(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2018
In my opinion what Lagos needs is an efficient integrated public transport system, something like the London tube, etc. This will take away much pressure from its road network

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by seguno2: 2:59am On May 18, 2018
desgiezd:
Twisted minds and their anguish!!

Should you not be anguished that Ambode is depriving Lagosians employment with his imported shine shine machine
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by seguno2: 3:01am On May 18, 2018
Stallion93:
I remember few Years back when that Road printing machine prototype was on the net, Saw it on YouTube and now it's already working efficiently, Technology is just good, sadly we just enjoy Buying things from outside when we have so much Potentials here, Engineers leaving school every year without anything to show for it

That is something that wise youths have to resist vehemently as it is taking away their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by seguno2: 3:29am On May 18, 2018
LiftedMan:
Imagine ibos and Hausa peps queing for visa to enter our Yoruba nation one day.

What are you doing to make the Yoruba nation separate from the Hausas and Igbos?
Abi na only for mouth
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by seguno2: 3:33am On May 18, 2018
Teewhy2:
Congratulations to Lagos, the pacesetter.
I read while the former method of laying bricks done manually where a bricklayer on their hands and knees can produce between 75 and 100 square meters of brick pavers per day. Its really time-consuming and your back can really hurt after 8 hours of work like that. Now, this has been made simpler and faster as this machine can lay a 100 square meters in few minutes.

Pacesetter in using scarce money to import machines for ordinary paving roads, which means less money to employ and properly pay youths as teachers, doctors, engineers, technicians, nurses, school monitors, market cleaners etc
Do you understand the full meaning of Ambode’s foolishness?
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by aribisala0(m): 6:07am On May 18, 2018
Why not in Bariga,Oshodi,Mushin,Lagos Island, Ilasamaja ,Orile or Ajegunle.

They looking after themselves first

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by Iceberg3: 7:24am On May 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Lagos or no Lagos... that's not the point. I hate to portray aggressiveness neither instigate but, trust me, I detest the manner in which ur pple come on here and spit out ignorance.

Should Nigeria split, the Igbos would be the BIGGEST loser! They've mostly migrated (in search of greener pastures) and invested in other pple's regions compared to theirs. Most of them don't know the after-effect of breaking-up cuz the moment it happens, every tribe would require visas to go into our different regions UNLESS there's some sort of migration agreement (which I doubt the SW or North would be willing to sign). This was exactly the same thing they chanted abt the Biafran war NOT realizing it's reality. Sad! They should do better investigative analysis into complex situations before agitating for a cause.

Let's be careful for whatever we all wish for. We all know the Igbos are the biggest enemies of themselves. They can't peacefully cohabitate due to their complex culture, individualism and divided nature. cry

Anyway, I wish my fellow Igbos on here could be like my Igbo best friend. Very calm, smart and humble! cry

Yoruba Amaka !!! cry

Lolssss grin
Lzaa immothep shalomc onyeoga come see constipation o
Come see diarrhoea grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by Iceberg3: 7:27am On May 18, 2018
ODVanguard:

We don hear you in caps. Now, can you please try and convince your fellow Biafran flatron refugees to relocate en-masse to Abuja and Rivers since you all obviously loathe Lagos so much and don't like to hear any good news emanating from there? Trust me when I say that Yoruba people won't miss your trifling behinds.

Look @this Ogbomosho agberoe grin
Re: Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A by seguno2: 7:37am On May 18, 2018
aribisala0:
Why not in Bariga,Oshodi,Mushin,Lagos Island, Ilasamaja ,Orile or Ajegunle.

They looking after themselves first

Why won’t they look after themselves since the people in those places have decided to be spectators in their own matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE / Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) / Isaac Fayose Becomes A Van Driver In UK (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.