Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) (3391 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:43pm On May 17, 2018
Few Weeks after unfollowing each other on Instagram, Togolese footballer and former BBA winner, Dillish Matthews are back on.

Known for gifting her flowers, she posted below photo from his base in Istanbul, Turkey.

See The Photos Below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/emmanuel-adebayor-and-lover-dillish-matthews-reconcile/

Lalasticlala
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:43pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 17, 2018
I kinda have good precisions in telling peoples personality by their looks.

I wont be surprised if they split again. The guy looks lively, but theres so much fire on d female look even in her happy moment. What i see is a succubus. Like d guy is consciously walking into life-ruining danger. I pity his career!

Besides are men not approaching her that she was still single till bayor came back? I always think the reason beautiful women proud up is cus they have lots of men to their attention. I mean if she was dat good, then a man should have taken her for life.

Issues like this reminds me of Samson and Delilah.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by EzendiEgo1: 4:46pm On May 17, 2018
And so what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2018
Who wouldn't want to reconcile with a guy as rich and famous as Emmanuel Adebayor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by SenhorSean(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2018
okay o!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:58pm On May 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Who wouldn't want to reconcile with a guy as rich and famous as Emmanuel Adebayor

Not every woman loves a man because of his money.. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

You think every woman that falls on a man's wealth or depends on a man's wealth before loving him? cry cry

Your question bend bend like 3rd mainland bridge

I no understand

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by royallord1(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2018
Ehhhhhh.... Oshiomole former meat... That teases and pleases

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by SoapQueen(f): 8:24pm On May 17, 2018
I love when people in love kiss and make up.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by opsylojay(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2018
Girl wey Wizzy don chop tire
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 17, 2018
Please take a moment to pray for the safe return of Leah Sharibu.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by ednut1(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2018
How r u sure its from adebayo
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by ednut1(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2018
scaramucci:
Please take a moment to pray for the safe return of Leah Sharibu.
what exactly would this ur post acheive Y not go nd rescue her
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by femi4: 6:08am On May 18, 2018
It won't last, adebayo will soon go bankrupt
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Not every woman loves a man because of his money.. cry cry

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by Adasun(m): 9:10am On May 18, 2018
Bit.ch got big tummy sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:08pm On May 18, 2018
Adasun:
Bit.ch got big tummy sad sad

Who? grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Main Difference Between Prostitution, Hoooook-up And Olosho Please? / Rashford Rescues ‘world’s Sexiest Footballer’ Alisha Lehmann From Mobs / Karaoke In Lagos: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.