Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) (46116 Views)

Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador / CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) / Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2018
jaxxy:
Dis man again? He won't resolve issues with his wife amicably its to be following ex bba hms ladies about. Its no more Tboss now Cee c. Why doesn't he get endorsements for the guys Ubi on the prowl grin

You have a point. Lets go and tackle him on his page. angry
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by choocboi: 9:40pm On May 17, 2018
E b like say na ubi feanklin dey manage this cee c
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2018
na welder Shop be that. na there taiwo dey buy sunshade for welding
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by clily: 10:56pm On May 17, 2018
jaxxy:
Dis man again? He won't resolve issues with his wife amicably its to be following ex bba hms ladies about. Its no more Tboss now Cee c. Why doesn't he get endorsements for the guys Ubi on the prowl grin
Controversial ones at that, Tboss and now CeeC

1 Like

Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by reality17(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
You fine ?

Una two no even fine
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by Kzealz(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2018
Our King
Ada Jesus
Omalicha C
Beekee
Shuga plum

2 endorsement already and more are still coming.. The truth is that u can't change who u really are... She was herself back then In the house and people stil love her even with her flaws... Now any right thinking business man will want to endorse this chick prior to the fact that she was loved against all odds...

2 Likes

Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:01am On May 18, 2018
It seems Ubi Frank is the hottest manager in town. The guy lobby endorsement and contract like satchel water nowadays. Congrats hanty C.

3 Likes

Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:03am On May 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You have a point. Lets go and tackle him on his page. angry
Secretary general, lazy Nigerian youth coalition spotted!. lmaoooo

3 Likes

Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by Macdav(m): 12:49am On May 18, 2018
maticdamian:
Quavo...

Take off
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by pemiakd: 6:28am On May 18, 2018
allanphash7:
I hope cee c wont later fight them

Of she wouldn't, she must ve learnt one or two things to help her future after the bbn show and also Frm d counselling

1 Like

Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:44am On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That guy's jacket makes me remember Olaudah Equaino's days of slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by debuscket(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2018
The last picture reminds me of David and Goliath
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by donqx: 9:11am On May 18, 2018
hmm
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2018
Stycon:
Go girl cool

More to come cheesy
In other news, some people yaff only landed chieftan tongue
You're a sissy jo. u no be man
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by Stycon(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2018
pweetiedee:

Since you are a researcher...I guess you should be inquisitive enough to wanna find out if I be man before you jump into conclusion. tongue

In other words, wanna find out? wink
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by olagbemi118(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2018
nairalandaddict:
Shame
how
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by crownson(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2018
congrats double c

1 Like

Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 18, 2018
bigpicture001:

.....thats the point; get a popular celeb; attract attention to ur normally unknown product..nd increase sale..they just achieved that with u...lol
He now knows them because of CeeC. smiley Very possible that's the brand he will buy if he chooses to buy eyewear next. Because of CeeC.
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2018
pweetiedee:

Lol grin grin
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened.... You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2018
Stycon:

Since you are a researcher...I guess you should be inquisitive enough to wanna find out if I be man before you jump into conclusion. tongue

tongue
Stycon:

Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by Stycon(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2018
pweetiedee:

tongue

Just wondering why the damsel on your DP reminds me of the lady who took my cookies back in college

Hope you won't do same
Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2018
Stycon:

Just wondering why the damsel on your DP reminds me of the lady who took my cookies back in college

Hope you won't do same

lol. Afi cookies naa

1 Like

Re: CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) by Morayo1306: 4:00pm On May 19, 2018
Congrats Ceec

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding / Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.