Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees (6237 Views)

Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by FINESHIRT(m): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2020
nanauju:

U can go ahead and help her if you want to, rather than trying to justify if she's real or not. So because someone last begged with this moniker in 2018 now means she's telling you the truth about not begging. Lol.. She probably has been using other monikers to beg since then na. And is now here to tell people like you that she has never begged since then lmaoo

I'm not holding brief for her neither did I certify her to be completely true.
Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Twizzy30(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Acidosis:
only 3 persons?

That's a huge number mehn! A guy with a dck wouldn't have gotten any PMs at all. So be grateful you got the attention of people who owe you nothing.

Congratulations on the successful completion of your papers. And to those asking for nude in exchange for cash, I think it's a totally shameless move.

Your claim about a guy not getting any PM is false. A nairalander once paid for my school fee too when I was about entering 200 level. The fee was 25k He sent 30k to me. Of course I showed him proof I am not a scammer. Everyday I pray for more blessings for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) / I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening / Why Are Nigerian Men Killing Their American Nurses Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.