Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (64780 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by franchasng: 6:02am On May 19, 2018
Leo10000:
All dis people shouting date 28 years old girl bla bla bla...... ,why shld a guy who is in his own 26-29 date a 28 years old lady,abi as a guy na until u reach 30 something before u go start dating,dating also known as courtship shld b done with years and na dis same Nairaland some folks said most girls wey don near 30 years of age wey never marry na cos of runs de did while at younger age,so tell me,WHY SHLD I SETTLE FOR SUCH
THE WHOLE MATTER IS THAT AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY'S BRAIN IS WIRED TO BELIEVE EVERY RELATIONSHIP SHE GETS INTO IS AN UPGRADING FROM POVERTY AND D ONLY THING SHE CAN OFFER IN RETURN IS HER BODY,SHIKENA AND THIS IS WHAT THEY DO UNTIL THEY START GETTING OLD BEYOND MARRIAGEABLE AGE, NA ONLY FEW KNOW HOW LIFE REALLY OPERATES AND SO THERE FOR THEY REASON LIKE IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES,WILL I ACCEPT THIS
AND to b honest,its more frustrating to know that what she could have asked her parent OR even try to manage d little she has while she is single on a norm will now b ur duty,no remorse or whatsoever
DAT ONE NA LOVE,ABEG PARK WELL
That is it! I have this average buoyant handsome friend who was dating a very pretty lady working in a big firm where she earned around 250k per month salary and drove Toyota Corolla 2006. This my guy is a bit loaded, but he broke up with the girl, why

Ladies really need to be careful mhen, this lady just threw a golden opportunity to spend her life with an amazing successful young man who don't chase ladies around despite his success.

She demanded for my guy, her boyfriend abi fiance to change her car for her, that is he not ashamed that she is still driving this old model car, 2006 car, old model car Ah, our ladies get mind i swear cheesy cheesy

My guy said the first day she said this, he took it as a joke, not until a day they had mild disagreement and she repeated it in a louder way hehe.....and that was the bullet that killed the hero shocked shocked

Out of my mumu pity pity mind, I was even pleading on the girl's behalf for him to forgive her and give her a second chance, but my guy told me that if I know what he knows about this relationship that he doesn't tell us, that I will advice him to end it now!

He later revealed to me how this lady that earns 250k o keep demanding for this and that....maybe she was the one taking care of her entire lineage sha cos she's the first daughter, but even at that....she ought to have exercised restraint, and the guy is now married to a wonderful lady, prettier and will I say richer than his ex, life sha...guys open your eyes o, no enter gutter with your two eyes open, our world has changed....every family now should be funded by the husband and the wife for a stable family in case one dies or becomes incapacitated tomorrow, u never can tell

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by highqueen(f): 6:03am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

These small girls are provoking me angry
lool,you sabi roast broke ladies naw.
grin
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:06am On May 19, 2018
broke attracts broke i guess
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Deltatoto: 6:07am On May 19, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.
na ur destiny
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:08am On May 19, 2018
oyb:
broke attracts broke i guess

You lie....
What about all the rich guys that are dating broke babes?
most of the rich guys in Nigeria are dating broke babes I still don't understand why these guys can't approach independent ladies... well even the so called working class still have their own problems.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by brodalokie: 6:09am On May 19, 2018
They will eat everything you love and then when you're not going to give more they will eat you too. You need Jesus
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:09am On May 19, 2018
highqueen:

lool,you sabi roast broke ladies naw.

grin

lol. how was your night?
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by ochardbaby(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2018
A MAN CANNOT LOVE AND BE WISE AT THE SAME TIME

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by highqueen(f): 6:10am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

lol. how was your night?
great, yours?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Davidbadest(m): 6:11am On May 19, 2018
My friend is not all o ,my gf for over several years now she has not been disturbing me about money or rather she give me when I need,she's always comfortable with what I give her
So my brother abeg go find babe on Dating site .lol
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by franchasng: 6:12am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

How do Nigerian ladies really feel when they see these posts?
aren't they ashamed?.. Thank God I didn't meet any leech in my life
They don't feel anything o, they will tag it: broke guys lamenting, but they don't know that even that their rich boyfriend, rich husband, rich fiance and rich sugar daddy are among those complaining, but do we guys have any option, NO! cheesy cheesy cheesy So we keep managing them and complaining, hoping for God to come to our rescue one day shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Is it not Actress Mercy Aigbe's rich husband that later started singing how his ex wife was a gold digger, but only after they divorced The man must have been dying silently inside since na lol....that't the plight of most Nigerian men of today o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by nikkypearl(f): 6:14am On May 19, 2018
Alwaysking:
Big head cheesy
shocked
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by franchasng: 6:14am On May 19, 2018
Davidbadest:
My friend is not all o ,my gf for over several years now she has not been disturbing me about money or rather she give me when I need,she's always comfortable with what I give her
So my brother abeg go find babe on Dating site .lol
lol, seriously it seems the good ladies are now found on the internet o...cos I have good number of both close and casual friends who met their good women online, seems the internet exposure and threads like this they read make them become reasonable and wise than the ones that do Instagram slaying alone, maybe o cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by oshaosha2014(m): 6:16am On May 19, 2018
"make it worth her while"... what is she making to worth your own while? demands I guess.

speedfreak:
Lol...bro its everywhere, as I am typing this I am using public transportation since its rainy season n rain cannot beat aunty...honestly its an economic thing, some overdo it tho,its really expensive to be a lady in the moment, She's got to look good for you,that ain't cheap man, so suck it up n pay a few of the expenses, if you don't somebody would willingly do and uncle e don be for you. o think I would prefer her to ask me for everything than to not ask and go outside...just how I feel tho. she's your woman,make it worth her while

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:16am On May 19, 2018
franchasng:
They don't feel anything o, they will tag it: broke guys lamenting, but they don't know that even that their rich boyfriend, rich husband, rich fiance and rich sugar daddy are among those complaining, but do we guys have any option, NO! cheesy cheesy cheesy So we keep managing them and complaining, hoping for God to come to our rescue one day shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Is not Actress Mercy Aigbe's rich husband that later started singing how his ex wife was a gold digger, but only after they divorced The man must have been dying silently inside since na lol....that't the plight of most Nigerian men of today o cheesy cheesy

Na their papa be broke guy

I have my own house and car... My fiancé is made

Most of the ladies always broke shaming guys on social media don't even have a plot of land... some don't have up to 50k funds in their account.

No time for all those shíts

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:16am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

You lie....
What about all the rich guys that are dating broke babes?
most of the rich guys in Nigeria are dating broke babes I still don't understand why these guys can't approach independent ladies... well even the so called working class still have their own problems.

broke attracts broke.

i keep reading about these guys whining about the gold diggers they keep attracting and i have to wonder how it is that they have somehow missed all the buta chicks

any rich person attracting broke chicks has either not upgraded, or is consciously seeking out women he can use money to control.

there are enough buta/ independent women out there if that is what you are looking for.

your generation makes make me sad. so much knowledge and information on the internet and you are wasting your lives on boards celebrating hatred of women.

you have not seen anything to really make you hate women, just nigerian predatory relationships where both of you intend to do trade by barter.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:20am On May 19, 2018
sisisioge:
Haaa! You bought laptop too? Biko date me before you throw in the towel. Baby I need a laptop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Let me buy it for you baby
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by 1930revival(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

yes..
I'm tired of seeing all these kinda topics
if a lady demands for money say no or tell her you don't have..
are they forcing the money from your pockets?

tell them you don't have money to give or no.. shikena

all these wailing are becoming childish.. there are independent ladies out there but you guys prefer broke dependent ladies and later y'all will start complaining on nairaland.
It's his destiny to help the poor....that's one way it manifests....it's a gud sign
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Prettyenit18(f): 6:21am On May 19, 2018
grin maybe he is looking for the submissive ones
Elder001:

90% of Nigerian ladies are like that ...

stop dating dependent ladies okay?.. there are many independent ladies everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by franchasng: 6:22am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

Na their papa be broke guy

I have my own house and car... My fiancé is made

Most of the ladies always broke shaming guys on social media don't even have a plot of land... some don't have up to 50k funds in their account.

No time for all those shíts
you know, naturally, majority of ladies believe any guy online who is not a known celebrity is broke, lol, don't blame them o, its not easy to be a girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:23am On May 19, 2018
oyb:

broke attracts broke.

i keep reading about these guys whining about the gold diggers they keep attracting and i have to wonder how it is that they have somehow missed all the buta chicks

any rich person attracting broke chicks has either not upgraded, or is consciously seeking out women he can use money to control.

there are enough buta/ independent women out there if that is what you are looking for.

your generation makes make me sad. so much knowledge and information on the internet and you are wasting your lives on boards celebrating hatred of women.

you have not seen anything to really make you hate women, just nigerian predatory relationships where both of you intend to do trade by barter.

That's their problem .
I've said it before that they deliberately choose broke girls.
You can't find responsible independent ladies in clubs, social gatherings and other such places.

Another factor is; they're dating young girls.
most of these young girls are broke and dependent
Many of them are from poor homes.

Real independent ladies are less than 2% in Nigeria but I stand by my words that they're not rare.

They're scared to approach them that's why they're approaching young girls they can dominate and control anyhow with money.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by selfmadeboss: 6:23am On May 19, 2018
Davido na learner for where I dey. I will give my gf anything she ask, I will even give her what she never asked as long as she is loyal. Like I am typing this, I a. Wiring 500k to her account now for her shopping. Money is meant to be spent. Life is short, what are you even saving the money for na??

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:25am On May 19, 2018
Prettyenit18:
grin maybe he is looking for the submissive ones

you're right.

they're going for young girls that they can dominate and control with money and later the evil they created turn out to destroy them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by franchasng: 6:25am On May 19, 2018
oyb:

broke attracts broke.

In Nigeria, Rich guys attract broke ladies cheesy cheesy

The richer u are as a guy in Nigeria, the more broke but pretty ladies u will be attracting into your life.

You hardly find the so called good independent ladies...is either they are forming hard to approach, forming classy queens, always frowning and always forming too busy or they are being too rigid, I think that's where the problem of finding the so-called good independent ladies lie, so don't blame it on guys at allangry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by InvertedHammer: 6:25am On May 19, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.

/*
You are your problem.

Anyone can beg but nobody forces you to give.

The most powerful word is "NO" and that's why an average person is very scared of using it.

*/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:26am On May 19, 2018
selfmadeboss:
Davido na learner for where I dey. I will give my gf anything she ask, I will even give her what she never asked as long as she is loyal. Like I am typing this, I a. Wiring 500k to her account now for her shopping. Money is meant to be spent. Life is short, what are you even saving the money for na??

With this writing I'm not sure if you've up to 1m in your account..
I detect clowns when I see them

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:28am On May 19, 2018
franchasng:
In Nigeria, Rich guys attract broke ladies cheesy cheesy

The richer u are as a guy in Nigeria, the more broke but pretty ladies u will be attracting into your life.

You hardly find the so called good independent ladies...is either they are forming hard to approach, forming classy queens, always frowning and always forming too busy or they are being too rigid, I think that's where the problem of finding the so-called good independent ladies lie, so don't blame it on guys at allangry angry

"Always exercise patience"

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by franchasng: 6:29am On May 19, 2018
selfmadeboss:
if what u typed is true, you must be a Yahoo boy angry angry

Only Yahoo guys act in the manner u described in your comment and they don't go far financially. 20 - 30yrs later, they are either broke going about bars telling stories of how they used to be very rich or they are in their village drinking palm wine with grandpas, pls change your mindset, even Mark Zuckerberg don't spend like that on Priscilla Chan his wife. Be careful of what u wish for in life cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:30am On May 19, 2018
1930revival:

It's his destiny to help the poor....that's one way it manifests....it's a gud sign
you mean?
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:31am On May 19, 2018
franchasng:
if what u typed is true, you must be a Yahoo boy angry angry

Only Yahoo guys act in the manner u described in your comment and they don't go far financially. 20 - 30yrs later, they are either broke going about bars telling stories of how they used to be very rich or they are in their village drinking palm wine with grandpas, pls change your mindset, even Mark Zuckerberg don't spend like that on Priscilla Chan his wife. Be careful of what u wish for in life cool

why you dey run around undecided

are you a broke boy?

respect your age abeg.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by missyojo(f): 6:31am On May 19, 2018
yabas:

Lol, u'r not serious but I AM JUST TIRED OF THE CONSTANT DEMANDS
Op, there's no how you won't spend on a lady you are in a relationship with thou it varies. I for example don't demand from my partner except on very rare occasion. just that once a lady knows who have a small change at hand she will start demanding. Love is meant to be reciprocated but ladies don't see it that way, as such they believe it's the guys responsibility to take care of them that after all he's going down too. My advice is this, reduce your spending on a lady and you will know which one is a wife material.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 6:34am On May 19, 2018
highqueen:

great, yours?

cool.. didn't sleep long

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Romance Section Chat Room IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.