Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (64859 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by diamond88: 7:19am On May 19, 2018
franchasng:
my sister, with all due respect, I want to disagree with u, its not true. I don't know his financial status, but don't think or believe that because a guy raised this kind of question means he is broke, I will share my personal experience here for u and others to learn and reason with this op.

You know, I am born into normal Nigerian family; struggling family...grew up not having anything like girlfriend not until towards final year in school which ended when I went for NYSC due to financial issues; I couldn't cope with her financial demands with my NYSC allawee plus the distance, so we ended it against her wish though because she cried and begged but I couldn't continue; no money to foot your frequent requests, no money to transport u to and fro to come visit me in far away place I was serving, so there's no need to continue, we ended it after several dialogue failed. I really liked her cos she was so cute as in lol, and has manners but money, mba shocked shocked

During my NYSC, I met ladies from all tribes and class, thank God where I served lol. I met ladies from rich family who schooled abroad, I had so many options of ladies to date cos I was ladies' man during my NYSC even though I no fine cheesy cheesy

There was this Igbo chick from very rich family that came to NYSC with a driver, she so liked me and was just waiting for me to say; be my girlfriend, but there were many other chicks; Yoruba, Ibira, Hausa, etc that I was also close to and they were all waiting for me to pop the question, but because I tied myself again with NCCF (born again matter lol), I couldn't have the courage to start dating any.

But this Igbo chick was so into me, I was the only corper she talks with and hangs out with even during CDS. From our closeness, I got to discover she gets monthly upkeep of 100k from her rich parents, but guess what Sometimes she gulps this big money before month end and will be complaining to me....so I sat her down and we made a spending plan for her to cut down her expenses and I removed some unnecessary things from her to-do and to-have list, still who sai cheesy cheesy

There was this month her parents traveled for vac abroad and she gulped her upkeep before 16th of the month, so she ran to me, I shouted at her, scolded her, told her point blank that its wrong and totally unacceptable, she almost cried and even fell on my arms, I was tempted to begin kissing, I remembered my religious position, I held back and later made a transfer of 20k to her account, towards ending she repaid me though.

I observed her and noticed that I can't cope with her financial needs, so against fellow corpers and friends advice to date this girl o and marry her, I said never because only me knew what I was passing through cheesy cheesy

From my closeness to some of these ladies, I came to realize that this is a Nigerian women mentality and belief.

Now, back to op's lamentation lol and why I said he might not be broke like u said, I am going to use myself again as example.

Right now, I am not broke, I can't say if I am rich, I am far from it sha....but God is extremely awesome to me, and I am grateful....thats where I stand financially now....so I want to tell u my sister, at a point in every man's life, he do reflects on life, and this is one of the things he reflects on...especially when he is approaching 30yrs plus and still single and looking to settle down.

No reasonable guy with focus and big ambition desires to marry a liability or a financial baggage called a lady in the name of marriage, most that did it are regretting, I have such friends who made such mistakes and are regretting even though they are doing well financially.

My last ex that I nearly fell madly in love with, do u know why I broke up with her This demanding of a thing. Remember, I can foot all her bills, but cmon, its wrong for me considering I want to marry this lady na.

She's is this kind of hot lady that looks almost like Nadia Buari, from a rich family, working and above 26yrs, but she spends more than she earns and her parents are now retired; top civil servants as in directors with CBN and min of edu...

She doesn't ask for money though, but she is a fashionista, she can wear different super clothes everyday for one month...so the spending was on poor me lol...she will send me link of clothes from Jumia, Amazon (she knows my friends will help me get it and send cos I buy stuff a lot from Amazon). She will be like: "hun, check this out, dont u like it, I love it o, get it lets see how's gonna be on ya queen lol', and I couldn't turn down cos I really liked her, some out of say 10 links she sends, I may buy like 5 when in good mood.

It got to a point, I got tired after a friend met an Angel lady, a pretty doctor living in US, and this girl who even came from a poor family has awesome character, respect, manner, hardworking, gosh....I was swept away. Another friend met another angelic lady, as they told me about their lady and I saw with my korokoro eyes, I began to feel bad about my current relationship so I put a test, a financial test, my chick fell into the trap. She loved me yes, she was a virgin, even wanted me to de-v her, I refused cos I wanted to marry her and wanted her to keep it since we lived in far away cities, but i didn't consider all these, I quit angrily, she is still pleading to come back, but I have found another sha

This current one is very okay at the moment and being tipped for the final decision but I observing her on 3D. She seems cool-headed but I won't conclude until she passes all the tests I am about to set cos my childhood friends who are rich have been burnt, an uncle has been burnt too, close family members have, so I can't allow such in my and God will never allow me, baba God I beg o please have mercy, don't let me enter into an unfruitful marriage with a bad wife please father cry cry cry

Love ur epistle. I think I learn a lot though am still hustling I get there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Humility017(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2018
missyadorable:

Don't ask her for s**x,she won't ask you for money.
Lol you made me laugh....I have never asked any of the above for sex..Not even that kind of guy...because it is against my values...and beliefs
reason they know i work.... they turned me into their ATM.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by sonofoluku: 7:23am On May 19, 2018
Wow...im a lucky man.My fiancee opened an account for our wedding and credited it with 150k...im so lucky.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by SexyDenzel: 7:27am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

what kind of useless and childish question is this?
so because he fvck you he should be spending on you... are you a prostitute?
YES, she is a prostitut.ee she just said once you fvck her you must pay or buy her phone. Many of them are like that, this thread makes me appreciate my main chick so much. These females are really fvcked up in their heads, the hate responsibilities and paying for their stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Afec1000givers: 7:35am On May 19, 2018
The problem is men prefer's poor and dependant kind of ladies than the rich ones.Can you manage an independent lady?because if you are not expose you might find it difficult to understand if they proud or arogant.Another ? u must ask urself is.. are u the mr show money dey type?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Humility017(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

true... even ladies earning above 100k don't want to spend their money..

smh
the problem with most working class ladies...many live above their income...
only few have good spending habits.
like my female colleagues they virtually live above what their earn.... so how can a man cope with such a lady.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by martineverest(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2018
londoner:

They are though, because their consistent refusal to comply would have created a different set of Nigerian dating rules. It's the same they do with non-Nigerian women that makes them 'like' Nigerian men. It's the spending on them they like. I've practically been 'reprimanded' for buying the popcorn for us while my ex was buying the cinema tickets. He was actually offended by it and told me so.

Some Nigerian/ African men don't feel comfortable without feeling they have the upper hand in dating. Trust me if I need or want something I will get it myself ( even if it means saving up)and if I need help with a need it's my family I'll go and ask. My partner) boyfriend may never even know I have a need.
well said.... they use money to reposition themselves as the ones-in-charge
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by princeade86(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

young man there are ladies who're like that.
my GF has never demand from me and never bring family problem to me. about what d guy u quoted says that if she no demand it may be another guy dey do something with her. can he tell us that even a lady u spent all ur hard earned money for don't Bleep more Dan 7 other guys or more Dan dat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Humility017(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2018
Afec1000givers:
The problem is men prefer's poor and dependant kind of ladies than the rich ones.Can you manage an independent lady?because if you are not expose you might find it difficult to understand if they proud or arogant.Another ? u must ask urself is.. are u the mr show money dey type?

the problem with most working class ladies...many live above their income...
only few have good spending habits.
like my female colleagues they virtually love above what their earn.... so how can a man cope with such a lady?
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Humility017(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2018
princeade86:
my GF has never demand from me and never bring family problem to me. about what d guy u quoted says that if she no demand it may be another guy dey do something with her. can he tell us that even a lady u spent all ur hard earned money for don't Bleep more Dan 7 other guys or more Dan dat.

you're blessed to have such a woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by zinaunreal(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2018
in general, all ladies are whaaaat Hungrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by prince049(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2018
yabas:
@ Elder001 . You must be speaking from experience, I think you are right there, 23, 24, 25 are a MAJOR BURDEN LOL grin grin grin grin grin Give me this and give me that. I actually haven't dated anybody above 26 but will surely like to, though women will always be women. My Mum has a good job but still demand from my papa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I won't lie...I'm dating a matured babe...she's 28..i actually never thought I could bro..I'm 24 ...I just usually get tired of mid 20s and their penchant for drama. I dey enjoy the relationship die. She's not selfish in any way. Older babes are the bomb

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by paix(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2018
My dear, it is a natural phenomenon that takes place almost everywhere. Women and money are like twins. My brother, if you've seen one, you've seen them all.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Chucksonline: 7:56am On May 19, 2018
Oh, you need independent woman so that you go dey yansh her FOC abi!, Bros you must pay. No osho free anywhere.

yabas:
. grin cheesy grin cheesy AMEN but seriously its not even about her being rich, if she's ok and can pay her won bills, I am fine with that.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by charain: 7:57am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

90% of Nigerian ladies are like that ...

stop dating dependent ladies okay?.. there are many independent ladies everywhere.
I doubt he will take your advice, many believe that independent ladies are proud, arrogant and
not submissive, so they choose the humble, dependent "wife material".

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Smartwin: 8:01am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

stop dating dependent ladies okay?.. there are many independent ladies everywhere.
you re right dear , you can independent girls everywhere, like for me if I start getting to know you and you start with me by buying you something that's the end because I always wait for the right time before I buy anything from my mind

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by spiritedtete: 8:02am On May 19, 2018
Ahshahahahaha... Nigerian girlllls lol... you are not in this alone.even if you tell them to bring something they want to do so you can set them up...

They will start coming with "i will like to buy and sell clothes for men and women" business that dies after 3 months. I have resorted to watching and laughing at many of them. NO BRAIN!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Youngjohnosas: 8:03am On May 19, 2018
most girls can b annoying I once dated a lady dat almost turned me to a maga.we were primary school mates we met again in d university. she was dis church girl and I was into her cos I thought she was familiar with me.I ignored d advice of frnds who told me beware of DAT babe I thought dere were envious of me but little did I knw I was in for a shocker. her philosophy was simply make ur girl happy, treat her like a Queen, irrespective of your financial status. at first I was rly enjoying it later I knew I had to run for my life. d most annoying part i stopped watching sound city because of her.she was always like baby pls could u get DAT jean d fair lady on d video is putting on.next minute d white top d other lady is putting on.I was just a young man trying to survive with little support in school. I had to step down from my position.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by columbus007(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.
brotherly, your story is as good as mine,i find it hard to settle down at the moment give me this buy me that,right now am already bleeding if you know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Alezy(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

bro, even independent ladies in Nigeria demand like u re their dad. At least wait till we re married.

Immediately I notice this, off u go. Its a very easy way to know who really likes u and wants to build a home and who just wanna play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 8:12am On May 19, 2018
charain:

I doubt he will take your advice, many believe that independent ladies are proud, arrogant and
not submissive, so they choose the humble, dependent "wife material".

They're just deceiving themselves
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by fortune1968: 8:12am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

lmao... are you guys afraid of approaching working class ladies? undecided

The kind of ladies you guys attract though..
Look , many working class lady are even worse when it comes to making demands .worse than prostitutes.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 8:13am On May 19, 2018
columbus007:
brotherly, your story is as good as mine,i find it hard to settle down at the moment give me this buy me that,right now am already bleeding if you know what i mean.

maga cheesy
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Lumig: 8:14am On May 19, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.
I understand your frustration, our ladies are like our PastorPreneurs that use different kinds of lies and strategies to obtain from you. The bitter truth is, some of us guys are encouraging our ladies by using our financial prowess to bargain whatever we desire [attention, sex etc.] from them. If a lady likes you, she will do even without you spending on her. Let's be disciplined

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 8:15am On May 19, 2018
Chucksonline:
Oh, you need independent woman so that you go dey yansh her FOC abi!, Bros you must pay. No osho free anywhere.

smh
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Bluffly: 8:16am On May 19, 2018
yabas:

You've been chasing after beauty rather than value

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by fortune1968: 8:16am On May 19, 2018
columbus007:
Ignore the silly ones that behave that way .They will end up in YAHOO+ soup pot !

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 8:17am On May 19, 2018
fortune1968:
Look , many working class lady are even worse when it comes to making demands .worse than prostitutes.

Your choice...

date mature independent ladies y'all won't hear... be looking for submissive kids you can control anyhow with money
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 8:21am On May 19, 2018
yabas:

You need to smoke marijuana just once, trust me, you can't have this problem again, am very serious

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by columbus007(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
girls will always be girls..............whether dependent or independent undecided

they'll always demand something from the guy they're dating......................be it spiritual, physical or emotional undecided

what you need to do is "work on yourself" undecided

you dont always have to give in to their demands undecided

to succeed in a relationship and reduce damage, always put and have this golden rule at the back sorry front of your mind:

"NEVER DO FOR ANY LADY WHAT YOU CAN'T DO OR HAVEN'T DONE FOR YOUR MOM OR SISTERS OR FEMALE GUARDIAN OR GRANDMA!" undecided
bro i have meant a lady and she was so pretty,we dated for 5yrs,now let me say this for the first time,whenever i have a dream concerning her,whatever she demand from me on that dream,the next morning as soon as i wake she will be calling for it.and i think that's spiritual like you mentioned am i right?
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 8:23am On May 19, 2018
speedfreak:
Lol...bro its everywhere, as I am typing this I am using public transportation since its rainy season n rain cannot beat aunty...honestly its an economic thing, some overdo it tho,its really expensive to be a lady in the moment, She's got to look good for you,that ain't cheap man, so suck it up n pay a few of the expenses, if you don't somebody would willingly do and uncle e don be for you. o think I would prefer her to ask me for everything than to not ask and go outside...just how I feel tho. she's your woman,make it worth her while

I want to correct this assumption. A woman looks good for herself and not for a man. Not even her husband.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand / Bosoms Sagging / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.