Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Need Project Topics In Environmental Microbiology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Project Topics In Environmental Microbiology (895 Views)

Best Project Topics In Political Science / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) / Studying Microbiology Or Medlab Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Project Topics In Environmental Microbiology by tishbite41(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2018
I am a 400 level student at the University of Benin studying Microbiology. I need project topics in Environmental Microbiology urgently. The Nairaland academia should please help me out. Thanks. God bless.
Re: I Need Project Topics In Environmental Microbiology by Kingstel(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2018
See our profile. tongue
Re: I Need Project Topics In Environmental Microbiology by iHart(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2018
You know in most cities, you have houses built very close to each other. Most of these building are fenced. Most of the building too have boreholes for water supply. I have observed that while a building may have a borehole somewhere close to its fence, the next building may have its soak away at the other side of the fence. if you remove the fence, you will notice that the borehole and soakaway are very close. Don't you think there will feacal coliform contamination on the borehole water? Thus, you can do the bacteriological study of borehole waters in a city, estate, avenue, or street to ascertain the level of feacal and total coliform in the water as a result of ground water contamination from soakaway tanks

I believe you know that soil microbes have benefit they render to plants. However, the use of pesticide in farming is affecting the microbes and subsequently affecting the plants. How true is this? It is left for you to find out in the study of the effect of pesticides on soil microbes
Re: I Need Project Topics In Environmental Microbiology by chikachuks1(m): 3:42am On May 18, 2018
We have what you want on our website. Follow the link below to search for any project topic of your choice.

https://infoducation.com.ng/2018/05/18/project-topics/
Re: I Need Project Topics In Environmental Microbiology by tishbite41(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2018
Thanks , everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Nursery Essay Helps In Better Parenting / Top 20 Greatest Physicists Of All Time. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.