Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (57182 Views)

Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by miceroms: 9:49am On May 18, 2018
Jobless set of youths. Just to oppress other humans, you join a cult group. The best way to oppress/ impress anybody today is knowledge and achievements.
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by lordpherow98(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
"7" all the way! grin

7 national for you bam 1
K7R
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=dafeyankee post=67650028]Is Eiye a cult?

A cult group that the only requirement to join, is for you to be a very dirty person. As in Dirty in appearance, and 9 out of 10 times not seen the walls of any higher institution.

I have never met any Eiye that showers. Why nau?Where the Eiye people here?why una no dey baff?and why una like to wear slippers upandan?is it part of the Eiye criteria that you have to be a dirty person to be a member?

Maka I dance in celebration.

I salute the rugged Nigeria Army.

Thumbs up!
Sea Dogs Rules!
May you sail akrux many season.
Deri to ur ruffed bones.

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by rocknation62(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
"7" all the way! grin
0147 na d code... grin grin grin
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by Garffy: 4:46pm On May 18, 2018
Anoda bites the dust
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by mrLhanray(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2018
i was around alagbado recently, the way two young boys greeted themselves with a prolonged and weird handshake, I suspected something. I later saw like over 10 of them with a not smiling faces going somewhere. these are secondary school student. If their parents/Guardians have failed in training them, the Gov't should do that. cultist groups are virtually everywhere, Gov't should do more to curb this menace.
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by koxi: 10:10pm On May 18, 2018
Odmic2839:
to clear road for them on their way to Prison. Traffic fit dey so dem go aviod delay in joining their new home.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by Morayo1306: 3:59pm On May 19, 2018
Serves them right
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by pezeji(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2018
dkronicle:
Cult wey no get modus operandi. NBM TO THE WHOLE.
I pity ur life
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by pezeji(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
"7" all the way! grin
And you are proud?
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by dkronicle(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2018
pezeji:
I pity ur life
why
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2018
dafeyankee:
Is Eiye a cult?

A cult group that the only requirement to join, is for you to be a very dirty person. As in Dirty in appearance, and 9 out of 10 times not seen the walls of any higher institution.

I have never met any Eiye that showers. Why nau?Where the Eiye people here?why una no dey baff?and why una like to wear slippers upandan?is it part of the Eiye criteria that you have to be a dirty person to be a member?

Maka I dance in celebration.

I salute the rugged Nigeria Army.
a hahaha ignorant people will fight u now instead of them to see the obvious...

Eiye criterias are as follows

Be a riffraff
Be a dunce and redundant feature.
Be a bus driver /conductor
Be an omonile and vulcanizer apprentice.
Own a barbing saloon or your mum to own a local drinking joint this is so we can nest there and influence the color of the chairs and tables to be blue..
Do u know that an average eiye person believes jesus was eiye This is as a result of the doves that he likes to use and the john the Baptist story..

Do u know they call themselves Supreme eiye confraternity because they claim all over the world the sky is blue??

I can go and on but then again it's too early to be delusional..Because going back to their stories will only sprot that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 23, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

I'm humbled! cheesy

You're a bastard
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
olaskul:
Well I don't blame you considering your some obvious fact but I would like to correct some wrong impression you may have about Rugged Eiye group. We are not dirty, we don't steal nor involve in robbing. Those so called Eiye who commit this crimes are actual Criminals before joining Eiye confertanity, also we are educated and some members are even in high places in our society holding high post in organisations. It's all depends on who and what you are before you became a member and it's so sad most eiye you know are not the decent ones. Abbarkaya to all airlords in the house may the earth not fall us. Airlords

Will you keep quiet, everyone knows you guys as the most useless set of cultist, even una ibaka self dey thief talkless of members.
Re: Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Livefreeordieha:
a hahaha ignorant people will fight u now instead of them to see the obvious...

Eiye criterias are as follows

Be a riffraff
Be a dunce and redundant feature.
Be a bus driver /conductor
Be an omonile and vulcanizer apprentice.
Own a barbing saloon or your mum to own a local drinking joint this is so we can nest there and influence the color of the chairs and tables to be blue..
Do u know that an average eiye person believes jesus was eiye This is as a result of the doves that he likes to use and the john the Baptist story..

Do u know they call themselves Supreme eiye confraternity because they claim all over the world the sky is blue??

I can go and on but then again it's too early to be delusional..Because going back to their stories will only sprot that.
You forgot to add being a school drop out to their criteria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.