Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (4894 Views)

Any Nairaland In Denmark ? / Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 24, 2010
Thinking of moving over there and need info,
Re: Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by mikkyangel(m): 2:47am On May 25, 2010
yeah,am thinking of moving there too, Denmark i head is a place where everything works,, When i googled 'the best place to live in the world", Denmark suprisingly came tops, My friend (an indian) worked in Cophenhagen last summer and he maid a hell lot of money there, But dont expect to see so many Nigerians there,

The per-capital income of Denmark is said to be higher than that Of usa, But recently,i heard jobs are very scarce there dew to the high influx of foreigners expecially asians,
Re: Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Teslason(m): 5:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Hello!

(1) (Reply)

Asaba To Lagos By Road / Top 27 Countries With Significant Nigerian Populations / Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.