Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 (2497 Views)

SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry SE / SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry SE Gray Color .... / Tin-can Cleared 2007 Lexus ES 350 Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by calculusx(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2018
• 2007 Toyota Camry

• Xle Trim

• 6-Cylinder Engine

• 116,200 miles

• AM/FM CD (6 CD Changer)

• JBL Sound System

• Leather Interior

• Alloy Wheels

• Wood-grain Interior

• Adjustable Steering

• Wheel Anti-lock Brakes

• Tire Pressure Monitoring System

• Traction/Stability Control

• Asking Price #3.2m

• Contact Calculusx on IG: calculusxautos
• Tel: 0809-638-5068
• BB Pin D8725988

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by calculusx(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2018
• Interior

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by calculusx(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2018
* Actual Miles

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by Cosplay: 2:33pm On May 21, 2018
You appear to have mixed up your auction photos.

The other photos do not match this mileage.

The other vehicle body photos apart from the mileage photo are for the vehicle below which I believe you mentioned you purchased as well

Perhaps rectify the mix up.

The VIN for the vehicle with mileage 137,737 miles is attached for clarification.

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by jodecibmw: 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
calculusx you have seriously gone over to the DARK SIDE, was it not you that said the controversial Toyota Corolla would be used as an office run around car? How then is it being put up for sale covertly behind the scenes, thinking that the demeanors wouldn't catch it, thanks to the watchful eyes of Cosplay your treacherous adventure has been brought to light again.

Now don't bother blaming it on the Mexicans, Russians, Puerto Ricans or Colombians. Just tell us why you did it. BAD GANG tendencies.
Cosplay:

The other vehicle body photos apart from the mileage photo are for the vehicle below which I believe you mentioned you purchased as well

The VIN for the vehicle with mileage 137,737 miles is attached for clarification.
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by calculusx(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
jodecibmw:
calculusx you have seriously gone over to the DARK SIDE, was it not you that said the controversial Toyota Corolla would be used as an office run around car? How then is it being put up for sale covertly behind the scenes, thinking that the demeanors wouldn't catch it, thanks to the watchful eyes of Cosplay your treacherous adventure has been brought to light again.

Now don't bother blaming it on the Mexicans, Russians, Puerto Ricans or Colombians. Just tell us why you did it. BAD GANG tendencies.

• Success attracts both friends and critics and I can confidently say you are one of my critics. The past 7days was a glorious one that I didn't remember demeanors like you. You must have been having a sleepless night over my matter. Without further insults I'm sure the attached chats answered your query. Get a life dude

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by calculusx(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2018
Cosplay:

• Son, will you just get a job? You are about to start with another blackmail. You can't tell me how to Run my business. There is no Picture mix-up anywhere. Vin # ending with 6707 has 116kmiles while *** 6299 has 137kmiles. Is it hard for you to just paddle your Canoe?

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by Cosplay: 5:43pm On May 28, 2018
These two do not match.

You stated that the vehicle in this advert has 116,200 miles.

Then you attached photos of a vehicle with 137,737 miles.

Review your thread before you attempt to launch an attack.

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by Cosplay: 5:44pm On May 28, 2018
The interior photos you posted of this vehicle belong to a vehicle with 137,737 miles.

Review your advert.
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by Cosplay: 6:00pm On May 28, 2018
Oh, and while you're at it, focus on knowing the history of vehicles you've advertised. Save yourself future embarrassment.

Learn your lesson and move on.

Or not.

Either way, Good Luck.
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by OmobaDe10th(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2018
calculusx:

• Son, will you just get a job? You are about to start with another blackmail. You can't tell me how to Run my business. There is no Picture mix-up anywhere. Vin # ending with 6707 has 116kmiles while *** 6299 has 137kmiles. Is it hard for you to just paddle your Canoe?
Sir it will take you nothing to confirm first before you attack. Nobody is trying to insult you but the exterior and interior pictures of the car you posted are not of the same car. Just make the correction and move on. Thank you
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by calculusx(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
OmobaDe10th:
Sir it will take you nothing to confirm first before you attack. Nobody is trying to insult you but the exterior and interior pictures of the car you posted are not of the same car. Just make the correction and move on. Thank you

• Both Vehicles looked alike and were bought from the same Auction on same day. More reason why I differentiated both threads with 4 digits of their last Vin.

First 2 Pics are for 6707 with mileage of 116,176 miles at time of Purchase while the other 2 are for 6299 with 137kmiles

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by ceyrahtlk(f): 6:28pm On May 28, 2018
[quote author=Cosplay post=67964381]Oh, and while you're at it, focus on knowing the history of vehicles you've advertised. Save yourself future embarrassment.

Or not.

Either way,

Do you not think it is enough already?
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by calculusx(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
Cosplay:
Oh, and while you're at it, focus on knowing the history of vehicles you've advertised. Save yourself future embarrassment.

Or not.

Either way, Good Luck.

I repeat, you can't tell me how to Run my Business. Vehicle History is my last resort when it comes to Purchasing a Vehicle. It's NEVER my deciding factor.
Some Reports, as clean as they look, are sharp contrast to the Vehicle itself. Na Report Customers wan drive or the Car itself?
How can I check Vehicle History of soo many Cars when I'm not even sure of winning the bid. Does that make economic sense? Even if the Report looks good and the winning bid was way higher than Nigerian market Value, I should buy it because Report looks good. Who Report epp? May be you should start by importing Cars to garner experience. This Table you are shaking is unshakeable

5 Likes

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by calculusx(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2018
Cosplay:
These two do not match.

You stated that the vehicle in this advert has 116,200 miles..

I think it's best to ignore you from now on because you don't deserve my explanations because you lack practical experience in importation.
This Vehicle was bought from the same Auction the 2015 Camry SE you tried to blackmail me with by displaying the 2017 Auction Pictures which i'v NEVER came across.
Mileage at time of Purchase was 116,176 miles. Copart Auction was a stone throw to my agent's house so he drove the Vehicle with his Dealer plate. Mileage at the time of Export was 116,200. You will soon see me in your dreams if you don't desist from all these

5 Likes

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by thebigkendo(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2018
calculusx:

I think it's best to ignore you from now on because you don't deserve my explanations because you lack practical experience in importation.
This Vehicle was bought from the same Auction the 2015 Camry SE you tried to blackmail me with by displaying the 2017 Auction Pictures which i'v NEVER came across.
Mileage at time of Purchase was 116,176 miles. Copart Auction was a stone throw to my agent's house so he drove the Vehicle with his Dealer plate. Mileage at the time of Export was 116,200. You will soon see me in your dreams if you don't desist from all these

grin grin grin grin grin
How e go take identify you for the dream??

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by jodecibmw: 8:45pm On May 28, 2018
Calculusx your case is actually quite pathetic as you have been involved in a lot of "f**k ups" these last few months, maybe even way back. One "BIG" problem you have is "Stupid Pride" that prevents you from even seeing your mistakes and acknowledging them.

Together with your recent lack of transparency in a few adverts so far busted, and as usual it's always excuses and blame games. Don't worry if we do need a job it's not going to be with a proud, arrogant, deceptive and questionable character at all, lemme just continue with my small demeanor job.
undecided
calculusx:

• Success attracts both friends and critics and I can confidently say you are one of my critics. The past 7days was a glorious one that I didn't remember demeanors like you. You must have been having a sleepless night over my matter. Without further insults I'm sure the attached chats answered your query. Get a life dude

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by OmobaDe10th(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2018
calculusx:

• Both Vehicles looked alike and were bought from the same Auction on same day. More reason why I differentiated both threads with 4 digits of their last Vin.

First 2 Pics are for 6707 with mileage of 116,176 miles at time of Purchase while the other 2 are for 6299 with 137kmiles
Sir with all due respect and no intent to insult anyone, I want to point out the fact that the first two pictures you posted as exterior pictures belongs to the 6707 with mileage 116,176 while the one you posted for the interior pictures belongs to the 6299 with mileage 137,000. The DVD player of both cars are different and that is one way you can tell the difference or you can go directly to copart website to see for yourself. So I believe you made a mistake. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by Cosplay: 9:37pm On May 28, 2018
OmobaDe10th:

It would seem like such an easy thing to do, wouldn't it?

But he wouldn't.

He'd rather start some verbose and circumlocutory and usually false explanation.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by Cosplay: 9:37pm On May 28, 2018
OmobaDe10th:

Sir with all due respect and no intent to insult anyone, I want to point out the fact that the first two pictures you posted as exterior pictures belongs to the 6707 with mileage 116,176 while the one you posted for the interior pictures belongs to the 6299 with mileage 137,000. The DVD player of both cars are different and that is one way you can tell the difference or you can go directly to copart website to see for yourself. So I believe you made a mistake. Thanks

Don't waste your time with this guy.

This is a salesman proudly stating that the history of his merchandise is the last thing he considers before purchase.

That speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by Cosplay: 9:40pm On May 28, 2018
Anyway

Let it be known.

Whatever goodwill you may have garnered over the years in this section is expended.

Your adverts and posts will be subject to the same level of scrutiny as the others here.

Any misrepresentations or falsehoods will be laid bare, as always.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by calculusx(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2018
OmobaDe10th:

Was his argument about interior pictures or different exterior pictures with respect to the 116,172 miles and 116,200 miles display? Do I owe him any explanation how just 28miles was knocked off? He should save himself from further embarrassment
Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by calculusx(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2018
jodecibmw:
Calculusx your case is actually quite pathetic as you have been involved in a lot of "f**k ups" these last few months, maybe even way back. One "BIG" problem you have is "Stupid Pride" that prevents you from even seeing your mistakes and acknowledging them.

[b]Together with your recent lack of transparency in a few adverts so far busted, and as usual it's always excuses and blame games. [/b]Don't worry if we do need a job it's not going to be with a proud, arrogant, deceptive and questionable character at all, lemme just continue with my small demeanor job.
undecided

I'm not surprised you are too myopic to see how many Cars was SOLD from the last time I took a recess from NL.
As humble as I am, I have limit to what I can curtail from jobless demeanors like you. Shame on you and your 75% Customers

2 Likes

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by jodecibmw: 10:13pm On May 28, 2018
As usual you can't just stop beating ya chest up and down, and always boasting and bragging about how many cars you have sold. That speaks volumes about your questionable character and irresponsible behavior.

Yeah you can keep ranting about not needing nairaland to make sales yet you went ahead to conive and get all the threads you were busted for misrepresentation and fraudulent activities to be hidden and removed from the public to read / follow and see you through and through for what you truly are and represent.

A con man is a con man period, you lack good morals and good business ethics. Because of your fraudulent dealings you hustled to make those threads disappear.

Calculusx we hail ya "bad gang" thread deleting efforts at hiding truth and evidence.
calculusx:

I'm not surprised you are too myopic to see how many Cars was SOLD from the last time I took a recess from NL.
As humble as I am, I have limit to what I can curtail from jobless demeanors like you. Shame on you and your 75% Customers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by oyekanwahab(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
calculusx:

Do I owe him any explanation how just 28miles was knocked off? He should save himself from further embarrassment

If not the way nigeria is now that our law system is not to good
In any sane country your would have been charged with False or Misleading Representations and Deceptive Marketing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by OmobaDe10th(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2018
calculusx:

Was his argument about interior pictures or different exterior pictures with respect to the 116,172 miles and 116,200 miles display? Do I owe him any explanation how just 28miles was knocked off? He should save himself from further embarrassment
Baba me I tire for this matter. You have a good and beautiful car up for sell, just change the interior pictures to the correct one and continue with your advertisement. No matter what point you want to make today, it will not be gotten at this point by many people until you just do the needful. I want to believe you didn't create this thread for the soul point of argument and proving needless points. I want to believe you made a geniue mistake because the cars are quite similar so just edit them and stop creating more room for needless arguments. Remember that no matter what you say or do this thread you created is targeted at getting one or two interested clients. Anyways what do I know, I might still be wrong, you are the dealer and the one with the great wealth of knowledge in car business. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by hastane: 11:08pm On May 28, 2018
adult body,child brain,toddler mentality grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by jodecibmw: 10:23am On May 29, 2018
A simple issue for you to address and acknowledge that you made a mistake and apologize accordingly is too much for you to do, in that you're to big to say sorry for the mix up.

Arrogance at its height, your own matter tire sef. Clients in nairaland don't matter to you anyway, as we're insignificant as you always postulate at any given chance.
calculusx:

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by ceyrahtlk(f): 1:10pm On May 29, 2018
jodecibmw:
A simple issue for you to address and acknowledge that you made a mistake and apologize accordingly is too much for you to do, in that you're to big to say sorry for the mix up.

Arrogance at its height, your own matter tire sef. Clients in nairaland don't matter to you anyway, as we're insignificant as you always postulate at any given chance.

I think you should keep quiet already and find something meaningful to do with your time. Why are you masturbating all over his threads looking for faults?

2 Likes

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by ceyrahtlk(f): 1:15pm On May 29, 2018
OmobaDe10th:

Baba me I tire for this matter. You have a good and beautiful car up for sell, just change the interior pictures to the correct one and continue with your advertisement. No matter what point you want to make today, it will not be gotten at this point by many people until you just do the needful. I want to believe you didn't create this thread for the soul point of argument and proving needless points. I want to believe you made a geniue mistake because the cars are quite similar so just edit them and stop creating more room for needless arguments. Remember that no matter what you say or do this thread you created is targeted at getting one or two interested clients. Anyways what do I know, I might still be wrong, you are the dealer and the one with the great wealth of knowledge in car business. Thanks

I still don't understand your reason for carrying the matter for head like gala. Advisers everywhere!

1 Like

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by jodecibmw: 1:20pm On May 29, 2018
It is people like you that fall victim to fraudulent car sales and then come on nairaland to open thread to complain about the bad experience..

Just go back to your station bus stop and continue hawking agbo for drivers. Supporter of evil activities.

ceyrahtlk:

I think you should keep quiet already and find something meaningful to do with your time. Why are you masturbating all over his threads looking for faults?

3 Likes

Re: SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 6707 by ceyrahtlk(f): 1:22pm On May 29, 2018
jodecibmw:
It is people like you that fall victim to fraudulent car sales and then come on nairaland to open thread to complain about the bad experience..

Just go back to your station bus stop and continue hawking agbo for drivers. Supporter of evil activities.

Pele, get well soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 Model Toyota Camry Sportz Toks Full Option Selling Fast / Local Used 2011 Camry XLE Thumbstart @2m50k asking / Lamborghini 2008 Toks Location Lekki Price N78m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.