Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

For Free Christian Books Open Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Free Christian Books Open Here (1170 Views)

Free Christian Books To Nourish Your Soul - Drop Your Whatsapp Number Here / Join The Fastest Growing Free Christian Telegram Group Chat / For Free Christian Books Open Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2018
In the burning desire to preach the gospel all over the world, the New Life Mission is giving out free Christian books to all the countries of the world. Also available in Nigeria! No matter where you are in Nigeria we can reach out to you with the Christian books. All you need to do is to call or text to this number 08135683431. All the books are absolutely free. As it is written "Freely you have received, freely give."(Matthew 10:cool

1 Share

Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by Thegospelman(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2018
live4dgospel:
In the burning desire to preach the gospel all over the world, the New Life Mission is giving out free Christian books to all the countries of the world. Also available in Nigeria! No matter where you are in Nigeria we can reach out to you with the Christian books. All you need to do is to call or text to this number 08135683431. All the books are absolutely free. As it is written "Freely you have received, freely give."(Matthew 10:cool

Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Thegospelman post=67663735][/quote]

Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by Thegospelman(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=live4dgospel post=67683903][/quote] Or you can conveniently get the books at Amazon but at a price.

Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 24, 2018
can i get some here in Anambra
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2018
Thegospelman:
Or you can conveniently get the books at Amazon but at a price.

Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by Wolexdey(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2018
Please, is this opportunity still available?
Kindly comment... Thanks

1 Like

Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 6:12am On May 26, 2018
Wolexdey:
Please, is this opportunity still available?

Kindly comment... Thanks
Yes, simply text your name, address and phone number to the number in this topic. The book will be mailed to your nearest post office between 4 to 5 working days. It is absolutely free unless if you order from Amazon website.
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by Wolexdey(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2018
live4dgospel:

Yes, simply text your name, address and phone number to the number in this topic. The book will be mailed to your nearest post office between 4 to 5 working days. It is absolutely free unless if you order from Amazon website.

Thanks...
Will do that... I appreciate

GOD Bless!
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by Thegospelman(m): 12:28am On May 27, 2018
CarlyX8:
Contact the number above in the topic or contact me on WhatsApp 08184525248.
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2018
Wolexdey:

Thanks...
Will do that... I appreciate

GOD Bless!
God bless you too
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
CarlyX8:
Yes you can. Just call or text to the number above
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by Bibings(f): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Good evening.
Do you give out free bibles?
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2018
Bibings:
Good evening.
Do you give out free bibles?

Unfortunately no.
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by estheragha: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2018
May God bless us all.
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by kristen12(f): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2018
Hi, Are the books still available if they are, how do I get them?

1 Like

Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
kristen12:
Hi, Are the books still available if they are, how do I get them?
Please text your name, phone number and address to the number 08135683431. I may delay in sending the book because of limited resources, please bear with me.

1 Like

Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by kristen12(f): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
live4dgospel:

Please text your name, phone number and address to the number 08135683431. I may delay in sending the book because of limited resources, please bear with me.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by estheragha: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2018
May His name be praised forever!
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by estheragha: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
FREE ! FREE !! FREE !!!

The free Christian books of The New Life Mission provide a
clear explanation of the standard of salvation by grounding
it in thorough and solid Biblical foundations, and they
address the basic concepts of salvation as to how one can
be truly born again of water(Jesus' BAPTISM) and the Spirit.
DOWNLOAD ALL FOR FREE! @
www.nlmission.com

You can also call 08135683431 to have a copy of the FREE gospel books delivered to your location through post office or waybill/ transport services.
Both the books and delivery are absolutely free of charge. You are not to pay a dime to anybody. Order for yours now at no cost at all! God bless us all.

Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by estheragha: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2018
"Freely you have received, freely give." ( Matthew 10:8 )
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2018
And all the books can be downloaded in pdf format by clicking on this link:
All https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B8wCbx7jt6ZJWE5TRDhiWWFhaUk/edit
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by inereunwa1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please i need them thanks
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2021
inereunwa1:
Please i need them thanks

Please send me your name, phone number and residential address. Text it to this number 08135683431
Re: For Free Christian Books Open Here by live4dgospel(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2021
Though everyday they ceaselessly try to wash away their sins, their sins are not washed, for the sins that they try to wash by giving prayers of repentance are not such light sins. Every sin is followed by God’s fearful judgment.

As such, those who try to wash away their sins with their own prayers of repentance, instead of washing them by believing in the gospel of the water and the Spirit, will experience and realize that not even a penny’s worth of their sins is washed away. Could we wash away our sins by giving such prayers of repentance everyday? Even if we ourselves believe that we have washed away our sins with our prayers of repentance, these sins actually still remain in their entirety.

Only those who have bathed their whole bodies by believing in the gospel of the water and the Spirit are qualified to wash their feet as they live their lives, and only they are also clothed in the grace that enables them to wash away their sins with faith everyday and thereby keep their cleanness forever.

By being baptized, Jesus took upon all our actual sins once for all. We therefore believe that with His baptism, Jesus also took upon all the sins that we commit from our insufficiencies as we live our lives, and that He bore all their condemnation as well. Jesus told us, in other words, that there must be no such a thing as stumbling or dying from falling into our own weaknesses.

Learn more about this beautiful gospel of the water and the Spirit by going to www.bjnewlife.org

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos / Why We Discourage Our Members From Watching Television - Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Spiritual Illiteracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.