Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ladies Is This A General View? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is This A General View? (1414 Views)

Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / Ladies! Is This The New Trend / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Is This A General View? by lecturerdabo(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2018
I Had a discussion today with a lady friend who told me a responsible man will not allow his wife to work or be involved in business!
In her opinion women are for SEX/BABY MAKING and any man that is not ready for such should not marry!!

Attached is part of our conversation :

Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by dafeyankee: 11:27pm On May 17, 2018
Waiting
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by lecturerdabo(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2018
dafeyankee:
Waiting

There now
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by austyn0(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2018
You were having a discussion with one Nkemuakonam from Umudioka village,,, what more do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by lecturerdabo(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2018
austyn0:
You were having a discussion with one Nkemuakonam from Umudioka village,,, what more do you expect?

Abeg, where be that?
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by wtfcoded: 11:49pm On May 17, 2018
All these lazy afonja females, wetin them sabi sef?
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 17, 2018
She said "Any responsible man will want his wife working or doing something". Where did she debase women?
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 17, 2018
all human beings have to be productive
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by TIDDOLL(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2018
Op, seems you misread what your friend wrote..

Take it off. undecided
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by chendstone01(m): 11:58pm On May 17, 2018
lazy slay queens

Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by AstroG: 11:59pm On May 17, 2018
: embarassed

Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by mumureloaded(m): 11:59pm On May 17, 2018
I see nothing but stupid lady exhibiting her God given talent over there. try that with me, then I will have to control all your fvcking life including when you will sleep and wake. ODE
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 18, 2018
kimbraa:
She said "Any responsible man will want his wife working or doing something". Where did she debase women?
i think she meant “will not want” that’s why the OP brought it here.
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2018
TIDDOLL:
Op, seems you misread what your friend wrote..

Take it off. undecided

Take note of her reference to a cousin and what defines a man!

Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by pocohantas(f): 7:13am On May 18, 2018
My head aches reading that.
You both should type in English.
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by highqueen(f): 7:13am On May 18, 2018
kimbraa:
I tire.
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by Lalas247(f): 7:19am On May 18, 2018
you had a private conversation with a lady .... one Lady for that matter out of millions undecided

u couldn't wait to bring the issue here .....besides what did she say that's so wrong ....

the fact she told you labor is a lot and u a man brushes it off like its nothing .. irritating .. about what men go through like what exactly (holding down a job and providing ? ),except providing what do u guys do exactly ?
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by lecturerdabo(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2018
Lalas247:
you had a private conversation with a lady .... one Lady for that matter out of millions undecided

u couldn't wait to bring the issue here .....besides what did she say that's so wrong ....

the fact she told you labor is a lot and u a man brushes it off like its nothing .. irritating .. about what men go through like what exactly (holding down a job and providing ? ),except providing what do u guys do exactly ?

Thank you for seconding her opinion!

I respect my Mum who single handedly raised my siblings and I!

I also salute all wonderful and hardworking women out there like my wife who refuse to become liabilities to men using their private sector as weapons!!

I respect and appreciate the pain women go through in child bearing but using sex and child bearing as a bargaining chip for anything even to whip up sympathy is nothing but dumb to me as it makes those practicing it cheap!!

More so, they are the type that use pregnancy as a tool for marriage. MEN BEWARE!!!
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by austyn0(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2018
lecturerdabo:

Abeg, where be that?
Somewhere in Anambra.
Re: Ladies Is This A General View? by Espada10: 11:45pm On May 19, 2018
austyn0:

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Get Married In D North / I Feel Sad / No Gonking Of John Thomas This Year 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.