Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (99419 Views)

Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by texazzpete(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
yansh loaded with only sheet... smh

We know the people that got F9 in WAEC biology.

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Godjone(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2018
huge natural rubish angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by smyo(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2018
ike nsi

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by labisibrass(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by patani(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2018
internationalman:
I'm not an advocate for big booty....

They are pretty site when clothed but a sore sight when unclothed...

You have said it all! Moderation is the joy of everything!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by wink2015(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2018
SEND HER TO THE GYM FOR SOME GOOD SLIMMING EXERCISE!

She will get a better shape!
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Jsucre(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2018
kilode! this one big pass my power. #teamChubby

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by onyxo76(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2018
the thing be 9 inch concrete block put for back.

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2018
This is just excess load, she will suffer it at old age when her strength cannot carry it any longer grin

internationalman:
I'm not an advocate for big booty....

They are pretty site when clothed but a sore sight when unclothed...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by jeff92: 1:08pm On May 18, 2018
abbeyty:

But this one doesnt look pretty with the cloth, how e go come be with cloth off?
my broda u get eye....and u get experience too

2 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by somto811(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2018
nawa oo shocked shocked

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:
Isn't that a ring on her finger?
This is someone's wife and mother.
Yet some pervert just had to bring her picture to the internet.

Na real wa!
how's the person being a pervert?
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Ubanagum: 1:11pm On May 18, 2018
this ones can never have impromptu sex because the pussy is always oozing.these are the types that must insist on using the washroom bf penetration no matter how charged the both of you are
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by gurunlocker: 1:11pm On May 18, 2018
This is a magical 3 - seaters couch...

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 18, 2018
And this is news worthy? And front page for that matter?

Does the innocent lady even know she's trending in an undesirable manner on twitter and Nairaland?

So unfair. Waiting for Karma to serve up.
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by deafeyez: 1:12pm On May 18, 2018
Steal or spoiled lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by guttentag(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2018
if this one Mess, there will be a Natural disaster

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2018
Body shaming, right here on the front page of one of Nigerias most trafficked forum sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Body shaming, right here on the front page of one of Nigerias most trafficked forum sad

Either a moderator accidentally pushed the front page button or he has no sense of decorum.

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by RaptorX: 1:18pm On May 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
When I saw the video yesterday I was surprised and posted it here, sometimes men like them like this, it's a wonder how this kind of people copulate.
How can I watch the video without downloading, don't trust this sites.
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by DedeNkem: 1:18pm On May 18, 2018
I like a big as*s but not a shapeless one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by anyimontana(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:
Isn't that a ring on her finger?
This is someone's wife and mother.
Yet some pervert just had to bring her picture to the internet.

Na real wa!
someone cannot play again??..we take everytin seriously in this present regime
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by sevo(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2018
See traffic for this thread all because of big nyansh!! Abeg who get link to download criminal by Eminem?? I don use google taya still I no fit download the song.thanks
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by selfmadeboss: 1:20pm On May 18, 2018
She is just obessed
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Horus(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7zSe4vmoM8

Meet Eudoxie Yao The Lady With The Largest Butt In Africa

WITH a booty that measures an astonishing 60 inches, Eudoxie Yao is used to turning heads. But rather than cover up her ample behind, Eudoxie, from Abidjan, the Ivory Coast, happily flaunts it. And although her extreme curves might look like the result of several trips to the plastic surgeons, Eudoxie says her “ ultra sexy” look is all natural – something her idol Kim Kardashian, can’t claim. The model has got no desire to go on a diet and slim down her magnificent measurements. And known as 'Queen Eudoxie' on social media, this is one queen we can get behind of.
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by anyicash(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2018
And na shit full inside
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Grupo(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Objectification of women needs to stop..

Women are the ones objectifying themselves

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by bewla(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
yansh loaded with only sheet... smh
UKU
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by fluffylarose: 1:30pm On May 18, 2018
this is so massive
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Teespice(f): 1:31pm On May 18, 2018
this bum is not real abeg.
not hating.
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 18, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4oUxNhwAB/
RaptorX:
How can I watch the video without downloading, don't trust this sites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.