Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pope Don X:I Will Settle Down With Yemi Alade N Get Down With Tiwa Savage(video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pope Don X:I Will Settle Down With Yemi Alade N Get Down With Tiwa Savage(video) (312 Views)

Portable - Hello Baby Ft. Tiwa Savage (video Snippet) / Dj Spinall Releases "Dis Love" Features Wizkid And Tiwa Savage (Video) / Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pope Don X:I Will Settle Down With Yemi Alade N Get Down With Tiwa Savage(video) by BOX555(m): 1:45am On May 18, 2018
9jasquare Hook Up With Pope Don X, As He Talk's About Settling Down With Yemi Alade And Getting Down With Tiwa Savage.

He also talk about his music and his relationship with lybra and ikpa udo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMzWGGUEPoY

9jasquare TV present "9jasquare Hook Up" episode 1.

An interaction platform with different entertainer.

(1) (Reply)

What Your Taste In Music Says About YOU, Study Reveals / Pls If You Dont Have The Mind, Dont Watch This, Dont Click The Link! / Djwills Williams Playing Live Wishfm 99.1 Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.