Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (43455 Views)

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained / Three Friends Arrested For Gang-raping Lady In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by maxiuc(m): 1:41am On May 19, 2018
angry
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by tit(f): 2:19am On May 19, 2018
Alejoc:
Image breaker!

Get them all out of the force asap!
all bad egg need to be fished out and dealt with
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Amazonbuy: 2:56am On May 19, 2018
See the face
Killer sars
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by leisuretym: 3:09am On May 19, 2018
Please, how can I join SARS,? I need to make this money! SARS guys are richer than the so called yahoo boys now

they are under presidency I think, when are they going to commence the sales of form? I swear, I must join SARS!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by meobizy(f): 3:13am On May 19, 2018
leisuretym:
Please, how can I join SARS,? I need to make this money! SARS guys are richer than the so called yahoo boys now

they are under presidency I think, when are they going to commence the sales of form? I swear, I must join SARS!
Not more but on the same level. The many yahoo boys I know always have a story of SARS detaining them with bail set at 10% from their latest earning. Nobody wants their cover blown so my guy told me he parted with 80k out of his 800,000.00 hit.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by leisuretym: 3:24am On May 19, 2018
meobizy:

Not more but on the same level. The many yahoo boys I know always have a story of SARS detaining them with bail set at 10% from their latest earning. Nobody wants their cover blown so my guy told me he parted with 80k out of his 800,000.00 hit.

you dont mean it? I must join SARS , I swear, money dey SARS ooo! 80k men!! please, do you know when SARS will take new candidate?

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by meobizy(f): 3:31am On May 19, 2018
leisuretym:

you dont mean it? I must join SARS , I swear, money dey SARS ooo! 80k men!! please, do you know when SARS will take new candidate?
Nope. No idea.
Please though, do not join. You will only live a life of fear. Criminals are very good at recognizing faces. They and law enforcement live a cat and mouse existence. I don't want to hear touching stories of how you strolled out to buy something without a firearm then-

3 Likes

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Charly68: 3:34am On May 19, 2018
Awon omo Ole ,they use uniform to turn themselves to official robbers,that is why they don't end well in life..heard one of them got retired but killed himself for one reason of the other ..when you defraud & punish those you are to protect ,you earn a curse in life,knowingly or unknowingly .

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by leisuretym: 3:42am On May 19, 2018
meobizy:

Nope. No idea.
Please though, do not join. You will only live a life of fear. Criminals are very good at recognizing faces. They and law enforcement live a cat and mouse existence. I don't want to hear touching stories of how you strolled out to buy something without a firearm then-

I must join SARS, I will always move around with guns,
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by konfused: 3:55am On May 19, 2018
mammanbawa:
She made a transfer so they could be traced
If only many Nigerians were this clever

Sometimes they demand you make the transfer to another account that cannot be connected to them. I have been a victim

4 Likes

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by islandmoon: 3:57am On May 19, 2018
I know of a guy that inform them if someone in the neighborhood use to on generator at night or buy new car, they will then go and arrest the person, and give him his %. the guy is known Aja sars. 70% of SARS MEN are ex fruadsters also.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:24am On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Obito555 post=67681518]Bad news everywhere for Nigeria police, Sars this week.

Do you really do soil test
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Alwaysking: 4:26am On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Very very good.
Fvck
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by dabiriy(m): 4:53am On May 19, 2018
Just give 30 years jail term
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Aweboyaweboy: 5:10am On May 19, 2018
what do you expect when they are headed by the most useless IG in the world....
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by deebsman1(m): 5:31am On May 19, 2018
The IGP is working, oooobi to his detractors.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by SoapQueen(f): 5:41am On May 19, 2018
Alwaysking:
Fvck
Meaning?
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Viruscod3d: 5:46am On May 19, 2018
I dont know what this govt is doing about these criminals called sars .. can buhari ever do anything good in this life? Cant he order the transmission and tranfusion i.g to properly reform this corrupt institution called nigeria police force

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Viruscod3d: 5:47am On May 19, 2018
islandmoon:
I know of a guy that inform them if someone in the neighborhood use to on generator at night or buy new car, they will then go and arrest the person, and give him his %. the guy is known Aja sars. 70% of SARS MEN are ex fruadsters also.
ur area is filled with weak and lame guys .. so you guys in d area even know the informant and he is still breathing
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Alwaysking: 5:51am On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Meaning?
You know what I meant already, so why are you asking me again
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by emperorblog(m): 6:00am On May 19, 2018
anothet #endsarz story nothing will be donr by our so call leader cos they work for dem.
visit www.emperorblog.com.ng for the other episode and other story
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Davidbadest(m): 6:05am On May 19, 2018
Arm robber see im face
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by seyidesign(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2018
They should just kill him asap same way SARS wastes lot of innocent Nigerians

u dey paraooooo
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by fortune1968: 6:22am On May 19, 2018
Dismissal and trial loading..............
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by emi14: 6:25am On May 19, 2018
Uniform aggressive thieves
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by coolh3ad(m): 6:30am On May 19, 2018
mammanbawa:
She made a transfer so they could be traced
If only many Nigerians were this clever

Lol. That SARS officer is the dumbest I have ever seen. The ones that harrassed I and my guys no accept transfer or even gree follow us go ATM. Na Paga dem carry us go withdraw money...E be like film for my eyes that day. Though that wasn't the first time they will stop and harass me but I can never forget that day in a hurry.....
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Nobody: 6:36am On May 19, 2018
#yinmu

Full wrath of the law indeed.

This is where this story will end.

They will be transferred to another unit no doubt until they kill an innocent citizen.

Nigeria is a dysfunctional society and a banana republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Lightening: 6:44am On May 19, 2018
GreatDreams:
Honestly, I feel scared and my life seem threatened at the sight of these armed robbers that call themselves SARS. Being an innocent responsible citizen doesn't mean you are free from their dirty preying eyes. They dress like hooligans and act like hooligans....yet, govt kept mute of all their Atrocities. As kidnappers is to East, Militants is to South , Herdsmen is to North and SARS is to west! Naija!

SARS is to to West ke! As if you don't know what West is notorious for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Maket: 6:55am On May 19, 2018
God has caught this one for us. SARS officer COLLECT MARKET SLAP, COLLECT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. SEE HOW I DON DOUBLE YOUR FACE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by jedisco(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2018
All this SARS talk seems funny and distant to me. Never heard of anything like this in any part of the North. Is it that southerners are too docile? or that Force men learn to behave when the come up North?
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Maket: 7:01am On May 19, 2018
leisuretym:

See your face like OMOTOSHO the SARS guy. When you want to make money through this way, be ready to also collect my slap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna / Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.