Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (43412 Views)

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained / Three Friends Arrested For Gang-raping Lady In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2018
jedisco:
All this SARS talk seems funny and distant to me. Never heard of anything like this in any part of the North. Is it that southerners are too docile? or that Force men learn to behave when the come up North?
Maybe it is becausre the police are scared of boko haram and they don't want to know who is carrying suicide vest or not. That is why they behave themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by khadaffi(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
The problem is that we keep hearing of extortion from SARS while our government turns a blind eye to it.

The only robbers today that walk around in broad day light are members of SARS

When we have a democracy such would have been possible not this oligarchy system we have here where one set of people have held on to power since1966 and are still threatening us not to mention the word revolution because they want to hold on to power. In Nigeria the entire system of govt works perfectly for the elite not the people.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by anyicash(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2018
You won't hear about this case again..no worry.

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Tripleoluwa(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2018
This very true. That was how some armed police men along that same Ikorodu arrested my colleague at work last week. They he was a yahoo boy, a cult member, one of the Offa robbers all at once. Even when he called his wife, the arm robber police men told his wife they caught him on another woman in a hotel.

At last, na 50k my guy pay to regain his freedom.

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by SoapQueen(f): 7:31am On May 19, 2018
Alwaysking:
You know what I meant already, so why are you asking me again

Stop saying such in my mentions. I find it very disrespectful. Show some maturity.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Dynamique: 7:37am On May 19, 2018
islandmoon:
I know of a guy that inform them if someone in the neighborhood use to on generator at night or buy new car, they will then go and arrest the person, and give him his %. the guy is known Aja sars. 70% of SARS MEN are ex fruadsters also.

Ex Gangsters too.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by tragergeorge(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2018
defemidefemi:
A good government would have find SOLUTION to this issue of SARS long time ago
people come fear SARS pass armed robbers now for 9ja
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Yameater(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2018
CaptJeffry:
That SARS guy should be watched closely. He will turn to full armed robber soon after being sacked from the Police and the girl's life...hmmm.

See eh... afraid dey catch me for her life

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by walosky(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2018
Sharp girl!

No be all these so called slay queens with no brains

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by tillaman(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2018
Arrested or not, these people deliver to their bosses after the whole day's hustle, I believe at worse he will be transferred to another state to continue terrorizing law abiding Nigerians, that's how fvcked the system is, I hope karma catches up with you soon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by DonMekino(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2018
There's an Igbo proverb that *A crab swam all the seas and oceans but was drowned in a pot of soup*. SARS ppl have extorted too much from ppl, now a meagre 5000 is d downfall of this one?? Talk of karma abi village pipu at work?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Bestman111(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2018
But d girl would have shown this evidence to d appropriate authority that will arrest d robber. Now it has been exposed to everyone including d his likes, the strategy will not work again, his likes will no longer agree for a transfer. His cup is full, that is if they will not release him soon.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by ruffDiamond: 8:38am On May 19, 2018
angry police in nige meria are dare devil criminal ..theyare worse than armed robber!the bastard son of shaitan in the evil black uniform who robbed me of my phone comes to mind shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Reference(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2018
But when the IG is summoned to the Senate by 'bloody civilians' and refuses to go you all hail him not knowing SARS operatives are watching and hailing as well. Now you're trying to drink water from the well you piss in. If your senior reps in government cannot hold the police accountable then expect much more. Throughout the past week on radio shows and phone in programs you hear folks who are obviously 'uniformed' men supporting police intransigence perpetuated from the top.

That is the society we ignorantly build for ourselves. In sane societies the police boss in Lagos will be appointed or elected by Lagosians, and accountable to them but the owners of Nigeria in their quest to control the citizens of the country through the apparatus of state resist this by all means. So instead of playing politics 24/7, Nigerians should demand to take charge of their lives. Once again, the policeman on the street is paid by you and is no better than the guard you have at your gate. Let us be free of this colonial mentality of citizen subjugation. They are paid to serve and protect. Stop suporting this system of government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by poseidon12: 9:13am On May 19, 2018
Reference:
But when the IG is summoned to the Senate by 'bloody civilians' and refuses to go you all hail him not knowing SARS operatives are watching and hailing as well. Now you're trying to drink water from the well you piss in. If your senior reps in government cannot hold the police accountable then expect much more. Throughout the past week on radio shows and phone in programs you hear folks who are obviously 'uniformed' men supporting police intransigence perpetuated from the top.

That is the society we ignorantly build for ourselves. In sane societies the police boss in Lagos will be appointed or elected by Lagosians, and accountable to them but the owners of Nigeria in their quest to control the citizens of the country through the apparatus of state resist this by all means. So instead of playing politics 24/7, Nigerians should demand to take charge of their lives. Once again, the policeman on the street is paid by you and is no better than the guard you have at your gate. Let us be free of this colonial mentality of citizen subjugation. They are paid to serve and protect. Stop suporting this system of government.

Exactly. People get the leadership they deserve. The vocal majority of Nigerians are dumb and naive. Unfortunately, they keep dragging everyone down with them.
I also observed with dismay how the fools were hailing the IGP (and insulting the Senators). And I wonder how they want the Police to be held accountable. Morons all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by kolajoo(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2018
So pathetic
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by BotafogoJunior(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2018
poseidon12:

Exactly. People get the leadership they deserve. The vocal majority of Nigerians are dumb and naive. Unfortunately, they keep dragging everyone down with them.
I also observed with dismay how the fools were hailing the IGP (and insulting the Senators). And I wonder how they want the Police to be held accountable. Morons all over the place.
this is the whole definition of nigerias problem,nigerians deserve their problem and more.kudos to you for this statement

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by kingofkings001: 9:23am On May 19, 2018
Riot in jail

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by kingofkings001: 9:26am On May 19, 2018
Power of #SM make this trending and this dude truly need to be prosecuted for killing innocent soul

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Fourwinds: 9:32am On May 19, 2018
I have always known SARS to be the government approved ARMED ROBBERS....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by ConcernedNL: 9:40am On May 19, 2018
I think the police should be given only batons. And just special forces guns for robbery related incidents.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Alwaysking: 9:42am On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Stop saying such in my mentions. I find it very disrespectful. Show some maturity.
So someone can not play with you again
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by mammanbawa: 9:49am On May 19, 2018
konfused:

Sometimes they demand you make the transfer to another account that cannot be connected to them. I have been a victim
Those are smart ones.
Once the money falls into an account, they're surely going to collect it. They can be traced.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Postanalyser: 9:53am On May 19, 2018
Afonja and crime.....spit on this tribe
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Writs: 10:12am On May 19, 2018
It will be apt to show pictures of the arrest

Nigeria police can't be Trusted.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by yinnyme(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2018
You can see how we have recruiting daft people into our Police force. How on earth will you give your account number to commit illegality. Imagine such a person becoming DPO etc.

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by dantrillion: 11:10am On May 19, 2018
SaRs re modern and legal criminals�
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:28am On May 19, 2018
GreatDreams:
Honestly, I feel scared and my life seem threatened at the sight of these armed robbers that call themselves SARS. Being an innocent responsible citizen doesn't mean you are free from their dirty preying eyes. They dress like hooligans and act like hooligans....yet, govt kept mute of all their Atrocities. As kidnappers is to East, Militants is to South , Herdsmen is to North and SARS is to west! Naija!
Point of correction, the herdsmen to the middle belt.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by DECC: 11:58am On May 19, 2018
They should check...a team...of special.task force operating from.Oji river Enugu state ...but always at the Ugwuoba end harassing and extorting from.gullible passengers .travelling to.and from Anambra state.... they will drive with you to the ATM if possible...
They collect between 5000 to.20,000...And they must accuse you of something...
A shame....That our NPF had been infiltrated by common thieves...
Nigeria....
Chai.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by TDonald: 12:08pm On May 19, 2018
ademoladeji:

Keep soliciting for likes... Better address the topic instead of trying to covert likes for dollars

How are you different from him

You also failed to address the topic

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Silvermoney: 12:09pm On May 19, 2018
We've created a monster with this SARS thing that would consume us if we're not careful. These people should have no business in the streets doing stop and search. They should have no business with yahoo boys. That's EFCC job.

Buhari has to do something about this menace now before it gets too late.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by ademoladeji(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2018
TDonald:

How are you different from him

You also failed to address the topic

Your attention is noted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerade Kills A Man In Orsu, Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Bites Prostitute's Breast Over Pay In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.