Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (43456 Views)

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained / Three Friends Arrested For Gang-raping Lady In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by fastlane84: 1:41pm On May 19, 2018
5k.....when his mates they gallop 200k from one g boi
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Lucasbalo(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Meloshi post=67654465][/quote]What a country. So sad. Hopefully the Inspector and his cohorts should be charged to court to send a message to other errand officers like him.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Momoh7(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2018
Jail for the sars man while assurance for the woman and her Friends
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Morayo1306: 3:50pm On May 19, 2018
Serves him right
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by lereinter(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2018
evil fall on the families of all evil police men
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Skmoda360(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2018
Authoreety:
SARS; The GREATerEST armedrobbers of all time
you damn right....
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Diamby: 5:27pm On May 19, 2018
With all this news we are hearing about SARS it's better the government carries out a reform to change their Modus operandi or better still to Scrap them and transfer the SARS officers to the Army, Navy and Air Force to be sent to the middle belt where we have problems of herdsmen or the north east to tackle Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2018
Good for him, it seems he does not like his job anymore.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by FakeAccount(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2018
Lightening:

SARS is to to West ke! As if you don't know what West is notorious for.

Skull mining, am I right?
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by sirusX(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2018
CaptJeffry:
That SARS guy should be watched closely. He will turn to full armed robber soon after being sacked from the Police and the girl's life...hmmm.

That is the issue...just like the Offa robbery incident that had an ex policeman involved

He's just going to become a criminal
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Youngjohnosas: 8:46pm On May 19, 2018
I think its high time dey start sending dese guys to d battlefield. these guys have guts and guns also,its gradually becoming a norm in our society to b harassed, bullied nd intimidated by persons assigned to protect us.I think we should have these trigger hapi policemen in far away borno,Benue,nasarrawa and other volatile states

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
mammanbawa:
She made a transfer so they could be traced
If only many Nigerians were this clever

Their greediness no go allow dem dey clever na.
Anytin abt money na do or die, so they think with practically nothing. I believe this is an eye opener for the ediots called sars, dem go hatch allow ways to perpetrate their ways.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by aniekan2odds(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2018
God help us in this country
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
ademoladeji:

Keep soliciting for likes... Better address the topic instead of trying to covert likes for dollars

Leave am, all dose likes go convert sharp sharp by the time fsars do him follow-up and ask am to submit all d money him dn make ontop getting likes.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by islandmoon: 11:15pm On May 19, 2018
Viruscod3d:
ur area is filled with weak and lame guys .. so you guys in d area even know the informant and he is still breathing

did you say we guys? what is my business with them? they are all illegal people , they deserve it! the fraudsters should be dealt with and the sars men should be dealt with as well
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by mammanbawa: 5:35am On May 20, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Their greediness no go allow dem dey clever na.
Anytin abt money na do or die, so they think with practically nothing. I believe this is an eye opener for the ediots called sars, dem go hatch allow ways to perpetrate their ways.

I love my country, but sometimes I think what the whites say about us is not wrong. Of course there are good people but the deeds of the bad supercedes the deeds of the good.

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2018
mammanbawa:

I love my country, but sometimes I think what the whites say about us is not wrong. Of course there are good people but the deeds of the bad supercedes the deeds of the good.

Whole truth indeed, the bad officers have definitely over-shawdowed the good officers and to imagine new young officers having the same mindset of getting rich as quickly as possible by delving into the path of the old rotten eggs.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by mammanbawa: 10:35am On May 20, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Whole truth indeed, the bad officers have definitely over-shawdowed the good officers and to imagine new young officers having the same mindset of getting rich as quickly as possible by delving into the path of the old rotten eggs.

That's Nigeria for you, everyone wants to get rich by hook or by crook.

1 Like

Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by oluHappy(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2018
Omotosho Olushola Charles shocked shocked kiss cry
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by anigold(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2018
meobizy:

Not more but on the same level. The many yahoo boys I know always have a story of SARS detaining them with bail set at 10% from their latest earning. Nobody wants their cover blown so my guy told me he parted with 80k out of his 800,000.00 hit.
so now yahoo business is a legit source of income,next people will complain of corrupt politicians. Issorite
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by meobizy(f): 1:52pm On May 20, 2018
anigold:
so now yahoo business is a legit source of income,next people will complain of corrupt politicians. Issorite
Nothing in the writeup suggested yahoo yahoo as a legitimate source of income. I only detailed what was reported to me.
Re: Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested by meobizy(f): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2022
leisuretym:

I must join SARS, I will always move around with guns,
Ehen, did you finally join the police force?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.