Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election (21784 Views)

APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by eleko1: 6:09am On May 18, 2018
Lincoln275:
before nko, only if he wan spoil hm career by himself
undecided
Lincoln275:
before nko, only if he wan spoil hm career by himself
wic career he wan spoil?.Ambode is doing great but i'll vote for Otedola if he wan to run for d post.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by spafu(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2018
ologuntheo:
I made fp....who is dis otedola??
is he the president of Nigeria?
No wonder the most incompetent President in the his of Nigeria, Baba, the incompetent, Buhari said you are lazy, why are you excited over your comment being on the front page, when others have colonized FTC? Common, let us go and get our PVC ready, to hepit back at the man who insulted you.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by Ahmeduana(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2018
Hello 2-2, testing testing, hello 2-2, it IS OTEDOLA TESTING THE WATER TO SEE REACTION, hello 2-2
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by NeuroBoss(m): 6:22am On May 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Na big lie be dat!

His dad, Michael Otedola was Lagos Governor back in the late 80's / early 90's.... so who says he won't wanna take over the baton? undecided

Anyway... you don fvck up, Orunmila fire you! angry angry

Ogbeni his dad was just governor for two years. When you hear story, hear it well. Don't quote what you don't know.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by YorubaAssasin: 6:24am On May 18, 2018
NeuroBoss:

Ogbeni his dad was just governor for two years. When you hear story, hear it well. Don't quote what you don't know.

What's the duration got to do with the fact he was governor?
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by Lincoln275(m): 6:29am On May 18, 2018
eleko1:
undecidedwic career he wan spoil?.Ambode is doing great but i'll vote for Otedola if he wan to run for d post.
you mean if otedola contests , you arr going to vote for him? my brother you don't know anything about Lagos politics
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by Adewunmibaba(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
We have hear u sir...
God today is another new day!
let my hustle pay...
I have to be richer than this man.
so help me God
Amen

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:37am On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
We have hear u sir...
God today is another new day!
let my hustle pay...
I have to be richer than this man.
so help me God

this is a very shallow statement and should not be used by serious people who really want to make it the peoper way.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by eleko1: 6:44am On May 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Lincoln275:

you mean if otedola contests , you arr going to vote for him? my brother you don't know anything about Lagos politics
undecided
Lincoln275:

wic Lagos politics? i don see it all since d days of UPN/NPN.SDP/NRC(TOFA),or is it D 5 leprosy ppartie(Abacha).I be Tinubu men but remove Tinubu influence,Ambo.... make i nor talk.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:50am On May 18, 2018
Man of the masses indeed
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by Lincoln275(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2018
eleko1:
grin grin grin undecided wic Lagos politics? i don see it all since d days of UPN/NPN.SDP/NRC(TOFA),or is it D 5 leprosy ppartie(Abacha).I be Tinubu men but remove Tinubu influence,Ambo.... make i nor talk.
u just said something now sir, that I should remove tinubu's power , but sir , tinubu still dey oooo and still backing ambo so tell me how it will be possible for otedola to just come like that and become Lagos governor. am not saying its not possible but not now sir
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by CioAngels(f): 6:54am On May 18, 2018
sulaimon22:
If Baba Tinubu can decide to give him the ticket am sure he doesn't need any campaign in Lagos for him to win
Tinubu cannot and will not give him ticket for 2019 because he is indebted to Ambode who save him from been disgraced over massive corruption in Lagos state.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:04am On May 18, 2018
aonag:

this is a very shallow statement and should not be used by serious people who really want to make it the peoper way.
OK bro! too busy to argue this early mormor..Anything u say is wlc
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by Toosure70: 7:15am On May 18, 2018
we know you are more than a state governor, we will support you for president.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2018
sulaimon22:
If Baba Tinubu can decide to give him the ticket am sure he doesn't need any campaign in Lagos for him to win

Otedola might run not now maybe later. How old is he now tho.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by NeuroBoss(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

It does people are reading and are learning from you. Don't post what you are not sure of.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by Dollabiz: 8:59am On May 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by olusola11: 9:07am On May 18, 2018
I always knew there was something suspicious about him creating an Instagram account a few months back.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:57am On May 18, 2018
Fake account or not, that was Duronye the motivational speaker dissociated himself from the first presidential poster earlier, what then happened afterwards? He still came out and announced that he will be running. All na political strategy.

They always send people to dish out the news, spread it before they come out. Femi please go and sit down. You think being a rich man makes you a good governor. He wants to use political office to foster his personal desires, expand his businesses and become the richest man in Africa and then his noisy daughters will not allow people sleep. Like i said earlier, go and have several seats, we can't be fooled.
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by boyo123(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2018
i think he will be a good choice if he declares

Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by sulaimon22: 11:54am On May 18, 2018
CioAngels:
Tinubu cannot and will not give him ticket for 2019 because he is indebted to Ambode who save him from been disgraced over massive corruption in Lagos state.

Buh the massive development happening in Lag can't just be credited to Ambode alone
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election by CioAngels(f): 8:04pm On May 18, 2018
Omo baba go slow, are you real or it is a joke? Are you still wearing your personalised damask shoes of the 80s? Let the youth know your old fashion sense. Our youths are looking for jobs and me too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million / Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.