Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso (27647 Views)

Kinsmen Move To Recall Okorocha From Senate / Imo North Seat: Supreme Court To Decide APC, Araraume, Ibezim Fate Before Feb 8 / Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Akanapiaigwe: 2:46pm On May 18, 2018
i stand with ararume and co

cc
CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin CilicMarin

1 Like

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Bimpe29: 2:50pm On May 18, 2018
Okorocha has dug his own political grave for his insistence on making his son-in-law a successor.

2 Likes

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by HisSexcellency(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2018
I just came here to transmission, sorry read comments grin

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Maket: 2:56pm On May 18, 2018
AT THIS MOMENT, THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM BUT PRISON PORTAL THAT IS NOT OPENING IS THE MARKET SLAP WE ARE ALL RECEIVING. LATTER THEY WILL SHORTLIST PERSON WEY KNOW PERSON WEY KNOW THE OGA AT THE....... NO BE ME TALKAM FAR.
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by nairavsdollars(f): 2:59pm On May 18, 2018
And if possible jailed too
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2018
Interesting developments in Nigerian Politics.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened.... You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by drey076(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

APC vs APC grin grin

The Great Imolites ain't voting for APC.

Senator Samuel Anyanwu we know.

God Bless PDP
it hurts me when youths are hailing all this looters
both APC and PDP
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by tectonotimes: 3:10pm On May 18, 2018
Well, I do not think if this is possible. How can new entrants into APC plot to expel someone that took a faction of APGA into APC? Are you an exporter or an intending one? Click on the first link on my signature to get the contemporary dynamics of export trade.
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by ewehh1: 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
Get your PVC please
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Kasguy: 3:15pm On May 18, 2018
Pls a second for more info abt d state of emergency

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Mcanie: 3:16pm On May 18, 2018
Gbam!
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by maestroferddi: 3:16pm On May 18, 2018
progress69:
One clown go just wake up early morning dey look for Okorocha news to self-service with....
Meanwhile dem regional party still dey confused as an opposition, that one nor concern them na another party matter be their major problem
Your mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Seun360(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2018
Nothing can stop Okorocha, his son in-law his the right man to govern Imo State.

A focused young man with strong leadership qualities.
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by gabbie77: 3:20pm On May 18, 2018
Forget Naija politics...its beyond what we see and read in the papers
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by otokx(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2018
The winner takes all.
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by efighter: 3:47pm On May 18, 2018
weyreypey:

Seun lalasticlala Dominique.... This should not be allowed here...

It's already allowed, what would you do? You can call APC supports name, but when APC supporters call you the name your lord and saviour Nnamdi Cownu called you, you start running to report to daddy. Fight for yourself, stop running to daddy to report your mates, or has words finished on your phone and keyboard?
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by ezegold4we: 3:52pm On May 18, 2018
Okorocha really messed things up for himself, 

Upon on the enemity and blunders former governor of abia state, Chief TA orji committed, today no body remembers his sins anymore becos he played his card wisely by not only fixing his loyal man known as gov ikpeazu, 

He went to a zone that has not produced the governor of the state and picked his successor and abia people forgot all his sins and voted his candidate, 

As for okorocha, what I expected him to do was to pick a successor from Okigwe or owerri zone but instead, he was busy propping up his miniature inexperienced greedy son-in-law, 

Imo people is the most sensitive politically inclined elements in Nigerian politics, 

They have a record of fixing whom they want anytime anyday ,

Another problem okoroacha would have encountered if at the end of the day he was able to grab the apc structure will be the church especially Catholic Church faithfuls, in imo state, they constitute about 65% of the voting population, they sent ikedi ohakim packing in 2015, and the hatred they have for okorchas regime is second to none, 

In all things, I think the political glory has left okorocha and his family members, 

He refused to learn and I think what happened to ohakim will be a child's play compare to what will become of Rocha's dynasty after May 2019,

I think apc at national level has also discovered that okorocha has become a political liability from the day he started moulding failures as statures in imo state, they are paying him back in his own coin

3 Likes

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by DrMuzungu(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2018
His excellency thief Roachas A. Okoroawusa must go!

2 Likes

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Halo22: 4:00pm On May 18, 2018
This life is somehow ooo, imagine okorocha who is like emperor in Imo state is being humiliated like this. If this is how politics is run in this country, then democracy is highly elated.

2 Likes

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by talk2percy(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2018
I thank God for this crises that's happening in Imo state chapter of APC. They will keep fighting one another while APGA takes over. Stupid and blood thirsty party.

1 Like

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Abagworo(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2018
progress69:
One clown go just wake up early morning dey look for Okorocha news to self-service with....
Meanwhile dem regional party still dey confused as an opposition, that one nor concern them na another party matter be their major problem

Even Nairaland is feeding readers with false and biased information. I believe that if Seun wants Nairaland to continue being a true opinion seeking point for Nigerians he should try as much as possible to balance information displayed on front page especially with regards to politics.
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by ufuosman(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2018
Rocha's don bite wetin he no fit chop

1 Like

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Charly68: 4:45pm On May 18, 2018
What a nonsense ,a man built a party from the cradle,you joined him in the process now u want him expelled for you ..! What a wicked mission..
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Mires: 5:08pm On May 18, 2018
foolbuster:
If okorocha can win this fight, he will own imo like tinubu owns lagos. but he cant his talent is moulding statues cool

Okorowusa can't win. Igbo men unlike the Yoruba race from History are not people one man can control. Until Okorowusa realises this, the better for him.

1 Like

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 18, 2018
Hope Uzodinma that migrated yesterday also want Okorocha expelled?
okorocha,u see yourself?
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by verisimilitude(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2018
Which way APC I don't really know what will become of this clueless party in 2019. They are definitely going down
Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by globalfanz(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2018
ezegold4we:
Okorocha really messed things up for himself, 

Upon on the enemity and blunders former governor of abia state, Chief TA orji committed, today no body remembers his sins anymore becos he played his card wisely by not only fixing his loyal man known as gov ikpeazu, 

He went to a zone that has not produced the governor of the state and picked his successor and abia people forgot all his sins and voted his candidate, 

As for okorocha, what I expected him to do was to pick a successor from Okigwe or owerri zone but instead, he was busy propping up his miniature inexperienced greedy son-in-law, 

Imo people is the most sensitive politically inclined elements in Nigerian politics, 

They have a record of fixing whom they want anytime anyday ,

Another problem okoroacha would have encountered if at the end of the day he was able to grab the apc structure will be the church especially Catholic Church faithfuls, in imo state, they constitute about 65% of the voting population, they sent ikedi ohakim packing in 2015, and the hatred they have for okorchas regime is second to none, 

In all things, I think the political glory has left okorocha and his family members, 

He refused to learn and I think what happened to ohakim will be a child's play compare to what will become of Rocha's dynasty after May 2019,

I think apc at national level has also discovered that okorocha has become a political liability from the day he started moulding failures as statures in imo state, they are paying him back in his own coin 
You are quite on point. Okorocha neglected how Imo people fought for him to be governor when incumbent Ohakim was behaving as God. Nonetheless he is going to loose like Ohakim. The earlier he realizes that the die has been cast, the better for him.

1 Like

Re: Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso by Splashme: 1:33pm On May 19, 2018
Hector09:
Okorocha is never a politician

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari / How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust / Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.