Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) (1749 Views)

Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by Iyineda(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by 12large: 7:08pm On May 24, 2010
what kind of non sence is this, so saudi arabia is the team that lagerback will use to find his 23 man squad, imagine playing calamity yobo and old man afolabi in tommorows game how will lagerback know that they are not good enough.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by Iyineda(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2010
I just hope they will find a new stadium to play in!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by Iyineda(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2010
****UPDATE****

Hehehe! Not anymore! The match has not been cancelled. It has a new venue >>> http://www.kickoff.com/news/15613/luton-town-for-super-eagles.php

Alright! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by folahann(m): 1:33am On May 25, 2010
If it is cancelled, let go arrange with Djibouti so that we know how serious they are. Useless people
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by snakova(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2010
NFF criminals
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by snowdrops(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2010
No Future Federation
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by DisGuy: 10:32pm On May 25, 2010
Iyineda:

****UPDATE****

Hehehe! Not anymore! The match has not been cancelled. It has a new venue >>> http://www.kickoff.com/news/15613/luton-town-for-super-eagles.php

Alright! cheesy

UPDATE 25.05.10

The eagles wont be playing in Luton town anymore they will be playing in Milton Keynes!!

http://www.kickoff.com/news/15648/nigeria-make-another-venue-change.php

see after you people will be asking why nigeria cant play friendlies with proper teams- who wants to play a country that cant organise ordinary 'monkey post' tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by Iyineda(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2010
snakova:

[b]NFF [/b]criminals

snowdrops:

No Future Federation

Simply put: [b]N[/b]ot [b]F[/b]or [b]F[/b]ootball. . . that never was the plan.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by hollandis(f): 11:05pm On May 25, 2010
i remember yugoslavia thrashed us 7-1 and holand upset us 4-1 enroute france 98.we went to d w.cup to disgqace spain couple of days later.guys there is hope
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by Iyineda(m): 11:11pm On May 25, 2010
hollandis:

i remember yugoslavia thrashed us 7-1 and holand upset us 5-1 enroute france 98.we went to d w.cup to disgqace spain couple of days later.guys there is hope

There.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by montelik(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2010
hollandis:

i remember Yugoslavia thrashed us 7-1 and Holland upset us 4-1 en-route France 98.we went to d w.cup to disgrace Spain couple of days later.guys there is hope
3-2 is hardly a disgrace. Besides at the time we went with a better set of players. We were seeded second in the draws for 98 and were widely expected to progress to the knockouts stage from our group. The Nigerian team of 98 is light years ahead of where our team is now in 2010.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by 12large: 2:48am On May 26, 2010
people should calm down, we played in a beyond rubbish field
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by bawomolo(m): 3:47am On May 26, 2010
lol its the field's fault now
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by medjai(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2010
Barely 24 hours after Luton Town was announced as the venue of the match against Colombia, the venue has been changed to Milton Keynes. NFF is a disgrace.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by honeric01(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2010
which one be Milton Keynes again? does Milito have a stadium now? undecided, let them please move the game to Agege stadium, they should just save us from all these unnecessary disgrace.

imagine where they played Saudi yesterday, that stadium could have passed for a park, i even believe that the field is where they train horses.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by hollandis(f): 11:17am On May 26, 2010
montelik:

3-2 is hardly a disgrace. Besides at the time we went with a better set of players. We were seeded second in the draws for 98 and were widely expected to progress to the knockouts stage from our group. The Nigerian team of 98 is light years ahead of where our team is now in 2010.
Who seeded us 2nd?Or is it the boys USA 94,u r considering?Spain were clear favourite to progress to the next stage and paraguay was favoured next.we had our worst fifa ranking that year because of our lackadasical and poor performance at friendly games.
I believe Nigeria has the best set of players currently,the only problem is that certain players should be dropped.The purported discipline  of lagerback begins when he drops kanu ,injured players  e.g mikel,yobo and other poor players.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by naso2(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2010
hollandis:

i remember yugoslavia thrashed us 7-1 and holand upset us 4-1 enroute france 98.we went to d w.cup to disgqace spain couple of days later.guys there is hope

Haba when was this 7-1? the one i remember was the 3-0 where Baruwa made a last minute mistake while trying to dribble an attacker. Holland was 5-1 and Grasshoppers of swiss 4-1. Abeg correct your records.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by hollandis(f): 1:31pm On May 26, 2010
na_so:

Haba when was this 7-1? the one i remember was the 3-0 where Baruwa made a last minute mistake while trying to dribble an attacker. Holland was 5-1 and Grasshoppers of swiss 4-1. Abeb correct your records.
Ok thanks,I added swiss + yugolavia = 7 - 1 grin wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by naso2(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^
you be heavy wayo man. See as you arrange am come defend yourself again. grin grin grin grin no wahala sha.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) by medjai(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2010
the match will still take place.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Arsenal Thrilling Fans With Azonto In Lagos / Transfer News: Liverpool To Launch Isco Bid January / Musa And Enyeama Make Final-5 Shortlist For CAF APOTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.