Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c (42213 Views)

Laycon Gushes Over Cee-C / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Nobody: 6:24am On May 18, 2018
MMMG Boss, Ubi Franklin, who was present at Cee-C's deal signing with House of Lunettes as the brand's ambassador, was dragged into a banter by a follower who noted that all women linked to him, eventually become an ambassador to the brand.

@walecoker6701 concluded her comment by stating that being an 'ashawo' (prostitute), runs deep in the veins of Calabar men. Her comment reads; 

@ubifranklintriplemg shameless dog. Anybody fucking straight to the house of lunette. From Lilian to Tboss to Cee Cee. Calabar men, being a dog runs deep down in your veins. asawo

However replying the comment, Ubi Franklin disclosed that only an 'ashawo' can recognize one as he further inquired how business is for his colleague. His reply reads; 

na ashawo dey identify another ashawo, na so no wahala, hey shawo sister hope your doing great. Ashawo sister deserves some accolades

For celebrities whose lives are basically under the spotlight, it tends to be difficult to keep secrets or even have a private life. BBNaija finalist Cee-C is certainly learning fast how to deal with the fame. She recently posted photos on her page which caused several reactions on social media due to the background of the picture as many people believe she took the photo in the home of Nigerian businessman, Ubi Franklin. When compared to photos of him taken in that position in his home, it appears to be the same place, thus sparking rumours that they are secretly dating and she probably slept at his place the night before.

From the white door to the glass window down to the security lock in the corner, it clearly looks like the same place. The speculations have received several reactions as some people were simply happy about the possibility of them dating since they are both single. Others however feel he is going to use and dump her as they claim he did with 2017 BBNaija housemate, Tboss. 

https://lailasnews.com/ubi-franklin-slams-his-ashawo-colleague-over-cee-c/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by pyyxxaro: 6:26am On May 18, 2018
Transmitting and transferring Ashawo anyhow

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by TRADELYN: 6:28am On May 18, 2018
These are hate speeches. undecided

SINCE 2010, GET QUICK & EXCELLENT RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, etc @ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by izzou(m): 6:32am On May 18, 2018
grin

Nonsense people

Nonsense picture. Nonsense followers.

Everyone of dem is mad except the person that took the picture angry

I wonder when the House of Lunette became a super brand in this country. undecided

Mtcheeew angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On May 18, 2018
Fans are getting lazy and annoying each passing day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Nobody: 6:45am On May 18, 2018
Girl just admit your blank jealousy. You know say u no go ever get chance to near Ubifranklin. Sitting on IG all day does sh*t to your life.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by 100bands: 6:46am On May 18, 2018
No do no do na so abacha take chop apple die

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:57am On May 18, 2018
All I see is a lady with a bitter soul

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Nobody: 7:02am On May 18, 2018
Ubi, should have ignore the attention seeker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Sammmypoko(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2018
Calabar people tho

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by JasonScoolari: 8:27am On May 18, 2018
A stupid bitch that cannot mind her business will get an all expense paid ticket to the great beyond....

For all my Nairaland Muslims friends, I want to wish you all, a blessed and peaceful month.

don't forget to share with humanity in this goodness month.
#Ramadan #رمضان_كريم

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by NwaAmaikpe: 8:45am On May 18, 2018
shocked

Please can you folks stop mentioning ashawo during Ramadan.
Don't spoil my fast abeg.
The thought of that word is already making my snake spit and I'm in public, I don't want to wet my trousers from ablution.

With that said,
Ubi Franklin should be commended for upgrading the hoes he crosses paths with.
The sad thing is, they always end up dumping him.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by ViaFast: 9:03am On May 18, 2018

2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by soberdrunk(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2018
This Ashawo nor bad ooo! Which zone she dey operate? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Oceannaagent: 9:04am On May 18, 2018
Don't understand this collabo between cc and Ubi
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by DonMoga(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2018
"ALL I REMEMBER WAS SAYING TRANSMISSION, TRANSMISSION IN FRONT OF A POLICE OFFICER"

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2018
smiley Ubi Franklin Legbegne

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:
Ubi, should have ignore the attention seeker.
...should have ignored...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Nobody: 9:08am On May 18, 2018
That girl is very useless
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Lakson0001: 9:10am On May 18, 2018
OK na
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Vivos: 9:11am On May 18, 2018
If Buhari call Una lazy Nigerian youths now, Una go dey para.
it's only an idle person that sits down to analyze another person's life when he's not even getting paid for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Memphis357(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2018
Ho's stay winning these days.
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Vivos: 9:14am On May 18, 2018
Chloe88:
That girl is very useless
Mind your business, how much do you get from hating?
That girl is trying jor
she's a strong lady
Why do you think she's useless?
Jealousy no go kill Una for this country

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by veacea: 9:16am On May 18, 2018
Ko ye mi ooooooo
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2018
I no Ceec will b shoutn wn Ubi is forkn ha wt his small dick
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Houseofglam7(f): 9:19am On May 18, 2018
Utter nonsense
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by manikspears: 9:21am On May 18, 2018
any time you see cee-c ,you see bitterness
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by AutoSpaNg: 9:21am On May 18, 2018
ufiug
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by jaxxy(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2018
Lol! So he's calabar? shocked ubi on the prowl no doubt grin Cee c watch ur back grin dat colleague gal is savage see listing.. striker grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by AngelicBeing: 9:30am On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please can you folks stop mentioning ashawo during Ramadan.
Don't spoil my fast abeg.
The thought of that word is already making my snake spit and I'm in public, I don't want to wet my trousers from ablution.

With that said,
Ubi Franklin should be commended for upgrading the hoes he crosses paths with.
The sad thing is, they always end up dumping him.
tongue

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by MARX77(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2018
This guy just decided to drag along in the mud with this follower, over an ish that's not worth it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Gives Ubi Franklin N50k At The Airport / Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu / Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.