Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,015 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c (42208 Views)

Laycon Gushes Over Cee-C / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by chieni(f): 9:32am On May 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Transmitting and transferring Ashawo anyhow

lol transmitting will hear it in Nigerians' hand.
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Niwdog(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2018
Very soon someone will be transmitted with e transferring transfusion that has a transaction with the transmitted blood of an hiv

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Sterope(f): 9:35am On May 18, 2018
I will like to see Ubi batter Cee-C grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Nobody: 9:46am On May 18, 2018
Ashawo Transfer News grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Killurself: 9:52am On May 18, 2018
Nah now you dey no calabar boys right from 200BC during the reign of Mary Sclessor.
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Nobody: 10:00am On May 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...should have ignored...
Thank you
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Nobody: 10:00am On May 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...should have ignored...
Thank you
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by kgr8mike(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2018
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Alejoc(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2018
Welldone Sir!
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by mostHandsome01: 10:42am On May 18, 2018
manikspears:
any time you see cee-c ,you see bitterness
i pray hate doesnt kill you! cos am sure its eating u up already

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Nobody: 10:47am On May 18, 2018
Na waohcheesy. Women and jealousy be like Sani Abacha with apple.
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Pentools(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2018
TBT the gal might be right though is nobody's business, they are both adults and single aswell so no 3rd to hurt. So sister ashawo learn how to mind your business.
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by fortunechy(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2018
Transferring expired transmitter to an transmitted transfused ashawo
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by manikspears: 10:55am On May 18, 2018
mostHandsome01:

i pray hate doesnt kill you! cos am sure its eating u up already

who is this one?are you trying to be relevant?run along now.
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Nobody: 11:36am On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please can you folks stop mentioning ashawo during Ramadan.
Don't spoil my fast abeg.
The thought of that word is already making my snake spit and I'm in public, I don't want to wet my trousers from ablution.

With that said,
Ubi Franklin should be commended for upgrading the hoes he crosses paths with.
The sad thing is, they always end up dumping him.

He has Class though. He only moves with Classy hoes ladies
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Puzzypleazer: 12:18pm On May 18, 2018
DonMoga:
"ALL I REMEMBER WAS SAYING TRANSMISSION, TRANSMISSION IN FRONT OF A POLICE OFFICER"
lmao
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Kabaka100: 12:20pm On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:
Ubi, should have ignore the attention seeker.

Yes! Very unprofessional of him to make comments like this on his page. He should have known this chick just wanted some attention and he shouldn't have given it to her
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by Stevenson1(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2018
Nigerians sha... so a full grown up single man cannot even decides who to love or have sex with in their opinion I guess. I know it ain't easy but this people needs total neglection. The worst now is, if you look into her life now you might find out that she just had sex with some1 that is not her boyfriend yet she is here judging.
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by MChaze25(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2018
Such a half married man!!!
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by fluffylarose: 3:05pm On May 18, 2018
We are tired of all this talk abeg
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by slimdamatrix1(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2018
This is the first picture I've seen that cece actually looks pretty.
Shades truly does wonders to one's appearance.

Ubi should learn to ignore, guess he is guilty so it was rather difficult to ignore...
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by enimooko: 4:51pm On May 18, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Ashawo nor bad ooo! Which zone she dey operate? angry
despicable mind with a despicable comment
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by soberdrunk(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2018
enimooko:
despicable mind with a despicable comment

Just talk say you like her too and stop beating around the garden....... angry
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by enimooko: 5:10pm On May 18, 2018
soberdrunk:
Just talk say you like her too and stop beating around the garden....... angry
A vile soul like you will always think everyone is same, just like a drunk feels everyone is a drunk...kontinue in the bush
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by soberdrunk(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2018
enimooko:
A vile soul like you will always think everyone is same, just like a drunk feels everyone is a drunk...kontinue in the bush

Hahahaha!! Why so bitter? I am not responsible for your present condition nah, TGIF!! Try 3 bottles of "chilled" gulder and catfish peppersoup, you go dey alright!!!
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by enimooko: 5:50pm On May 18, 2018
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! Why so bitter? I am not responsible for your present condition nah, TGIF!! Try 3 bottles of "chilled" gulder and catfish peppersoup, you go dey alright!!!
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin - Lost child or bornthroway - be wasting your youthfulness - Almighty watching, parents weeping- may it never be too late
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by vicraven(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2018
Chloe88:
That girl is very useless
lol, me too honey
Re: Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c by vicraven(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2018
Chloe88:
That girl is very useless
gawd! girl, why you so fine?? I ask again, why...you..so...fine?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Welcome Wizkid At Australian Airport For His 1st Ever Visit(photos, Video) / Phyno & Jay Jay Okocha At A Shopping Centre As Fans Mob Phyno / DMW Obama Spotted In Davido's Studio, Debunk Rumour Of Being Chased Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.