Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos (40693 Views)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Return £7.3m Or Face 10 Years In Jail, Court Tells Ex-banker, Who Helped Ibori / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2018
It's a sad moment for the family of David Adeyemi Otitoj, who worked with Union bank in in Ilawe-Ekiti, Ekiti state before his untimely demise. The banker was shot dead by armed robbers during a robbery operation at the bank. In the operation that lasted over one hour, the robbers killed a policeman and also reportedly shot another banker in the arm. .

The deceased whose wife just welcomed a bouncing baby two weeks ago - was buried yesterday amid tears.

According to reports, the robbers stormed the bank which is located close to the Alawe’s Palace on Wednesday, May 16th, at about 2.45 pm and operated unhindered for over an hour. They reportedly blasted the bank’s security door with dynamite before gaining entrance. .

The robbers reportedly stole an unspecified amount of money.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/burial-of-david-adeyemi-otitoju-killed-during-robbery-in-ekiti-bank.html

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by biacan(f): 8:13am On May 18, 2018
Oh lord embarassed eternal rest grant onto his soul and let your light shine upon him.....

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by EzendiEgo1: 8:31am On May 18, 2018
grin

According to reports, the robbers stormed the bank which is located close to the Alawe’s Palace on Wednesday, May 16th, at about 2.45 pm and operated unhindered for over an hour. They reportedly blasted the bank’s security door with dynamite before gaining entrance. .

I beg why not go straight to the point and stop discribing the place it happened

Is only in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed state this kind of wicked act go happen

R.I.P Mr man, hope you advise your wife how to train your child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:33am On May 18, 2018
We are just pilgrims angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:35am On May 18, 2018
cry cry

Very painful. RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by adadike(f): 9:04am On May 18, 2018
Rest In peace oga banker. My sister, may God console you. Pikin, you lost your dad even before you were born, may God see you through my child. As for d robbers, today might be yours but tommorow will see to your disastrous end.

41 Likes

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by tuzeriouz: 9:10am On May 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
grin

I beg why not go straight to the point and stop discribing the place it took place.

Detailed location is salient while reporting crime. Trust your wife has also taught you how to nurse your baby in case she dies today?

40 Likes

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by EzendiEgo1: 9:19am On May 18, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Detailed location is salient while reporting crime. Trust your wife has also taught you how to nurse your baby in case she dies today?
make yourself understandable bro

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by BlackHatNaija: 4:41pm On May 18, 2018
Sad moment. The wife needs all the strength she could get to survive this period. Really sad!

3 Likes

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by viqueta(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
may he RIP, but..but what are those SARS guys doing there?
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
Heal the land Oh LORD!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Bustincole(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
Too bad, so sad

mood right now

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by humblenature: 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Mikepenny5(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
It will never be well with the robbers,must you kill?

2 Likes

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by oyetunder(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
No wonder! If anybody close to this dead man should see any cornered robber or thief, jungle justice is a must.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Profitsng(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2018
R.I.P

For those Interested..
Neat samsung galaxy s6 edge available for sale..
https://www.nairaland.com/4459099/neat-samsung-galaxy-s6-edge#66816524
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by rezzy: 4:45pm On May 18, 2018
Too bad
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by visijo(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2018
Why showing his dead pics?? Is it for us to believe?

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by AroOkigbo(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2018
Casket wey dem don lower inside ground. ..una still open am.
Never seen such before ooh.

RIP young man. May your family and loved ones be comforted.

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by dimexy247(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2018
biacan:
Oh lord embarassed eternal rest grant onto his soul and let your light shine upon him.....
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Donsilva64(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2018
Stupid thieves everywhere.. Stuppid buhari and co for letting dem many Stupid apc for no job... Rip banker
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by itiswellandwell: 4:53pm On May 18, 2018
So sad. Rest in peace.
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by mrfreemind: 4:54pm On May 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
grin

I beg why not go straight to the point and stop discribing the place it happened

Na for your vilage dead man dey advice his wife to care for children

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Dearlord(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2018
Dearlord!! What an everlasting sad memory for the wife. May God be with you

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by HtwoOw: 5:12pm On May 18, 2018
I hope the family finds peace

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by LordIsaac(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2018
What is man ? But a shadow that is today and tomorrow is no more. May God help us that our "flight" be not in the winter !
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by sonofoluku: 5:21pm On May 18, 2018
adadike:
Rst In peace oga banker. My sister, may God console you. Pikin, you lost your dad even before you were born, may God see you through my child. As for d robbers, today might be yours but tommorow will see to your disastrous end.

I always love ur comments..
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by CaptainStephen(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2018
RIP SIR embarassed Lord please provide for this wife, child and family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 78-Year-Old Grandmother In Niger, Damages Her Private Part / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.