Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? (889 Views)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by UnknownQueen(f): 8:41am On May 18, 2018
I am a Christian, with a different view to Christianity, I won't want to go into details about by beliefs and all that concerns my faith, however , I have had to many issues attending offline churches and the last straw which broke the camel's back was when I was forced to pray in a pattern and style info not believe in......So I give up in going to church....Please who knows any online church i can attend....?
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by busky101(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2018
UnknownQueen:
I am a Christian, with a different view to Christianity, I won't want to go into details about by beliefs and all that concerns my faith, however , I have had to many issues attending offline churches and the last straw which broke the camel's back was when I was forced to pray in a pattern and style info not believe in......So I give up in going to church....Please who knows any online church i can attend....?
watch dominion TV and thank me later
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by UnknownQueen(f): 8:50am On May 18, 2018
busky101:
watch dominion TV and thank me later

Please give me more details on this.......
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by busky101(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2018
UnknownQueen:

Please give me more details on this.......
do you stay in Lagos?
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by busky101(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2018
Just go YouTube and search Dominion TV
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by UnknownQueen(f): 9:18am On May 18, 2018
busky101:
do you stay in Lagos?

No I stay in ...Ogun state
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by MightySparrow: 9:23am On May 18, 2018
Daddy Freeze Church Inc.
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by UnknownQueen(f): 9:25am On May 18, 2018
MightySparrow:
Daddy Freeze Church Inc.

How can I access it?
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by busky101(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2018
UnknownQueen:

No I stay in ...Ogun state
ok, I sent you a pm...
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by orunto27: 2:24pm On May 18, 2018
Go to Nairaland Religious Section. Read the Threads, Posts, Preachings and Programmes of many men of God there for two hours every Sundays between 6-8 am. And you will be glad you did. It is a Super Church. The Ignorance and the abuse of Atheists are just intriguing.
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by UnknownQueen(f): 3:15pm On May 18, 2018
busky101:
ok, I sent you a pm...

I didn't get your p.m, please resend please , I have lots of things to discuss....
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by busky101(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2018
UnknownQueen:

I didn't get your p.m, please resend please , I have lots of things to discuss....
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by UnknownQueen(f): 3:26pm On May 18, 2018
busky101:
ok, I sent you a pm...
I've added you please edit your number ..

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by HigherEd: 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
I believe you can join winners, Daystar et al through their online services. Just look for their apps on playstore.
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by UnknownQueen(f): 3:27pm On May 20, 2018
HigherEd:
I believe you can join winners, Daystar et al through their online services. Just look for their apps on playstore.

Thanks
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by RandyX: 11:57pm On May 21, 2018
Try EWTN (google it, they are also on dstv channel 348) so you understand what it is like. However, if you can join any real Catholic Church, you should feel very much at home, they pray with reverence to God (just ignore the charismatic renewal people).

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by Stycon(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2018
UnknownQueen:

http://segunobadje.org/livestream/

http://segunobadje.org/sog/
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by RandyX: 11:11pm On May 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Online Church? So when Jesus come you will have your own online rapture hahahaha! Get a good bible believing church and ready your mind to be teachable and not haughty. Gracias
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by Ken4Christ: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2018
You have to fellowship with the brethren. It's not negotiable if you want to make heaven.
Re: Is There Any Online Church I Can Attend? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2018
@op, online church? lol.

(1) (Reply)

Atheists & Evolutionist Please Gather Here, You Are Highly Welcomed. / Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: / Atheism Is Insanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.