Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (388826 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nkechiasogwa(f): 4:38pm On May 18, 2018
Please mine is saying internal server error after filling in my personal data. What do I do?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2018
Successfully done....... Praying for God's favor. Thank you all for your contributions....

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2018
SirLiquidGold:
C6 or C4 or C5 is the same there. Just click on C5

bro, i'm combining two waec rerults. Hope that's not an issue.
and secondly please, i have a waec result with 6 credits but with absent in economics, whereas i read economics in the university. Can i proceed and make use of that single result?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2018
nkechiasogwa:
Please mine is saying internal server error after filling in my personal data. What do I do?
Make sure you've strong network....
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2018
Gbogbolet:

oga use testimonial

Bro, i don't have that either, and i attended primary school in a very far place from where i'm living at present. What options are open now, please
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by okwabayi(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2018
This is the national fire service. I hope there's no mago mago in this one too o, the country needs an excess of fire fighters.
I'm able bodied so I will apply for this later today.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by zicoraads: 4:51pm On May 18, 2018
Financial embarrassment! What the heck does that mean? grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kennydee05(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2018
2017 and 2018 MSc holder cannot apply for Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2018
visit www.valentine202.com to know how to apply and submit your online application
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2018
I've applied easily since morning.. those of us using ND/NCE didn't pass 2ru stress���
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2018
What If You Apply Both Fire Service And Prisons?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Cutehector(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2018
degree holders nko, why is the site for us not opening, buhari what is the problem?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 18, 2018
Degree holders should Use their phone browser (chrome) to apply.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emmysteve(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2018
Please how do you preview the application before submission?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shankara7: 5:14pm On May 18, 2018
Never knew Nigeria have a functional Fed fire service.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by slimmax: 5:14pm On May 18, 2018
Applying asap
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SirLiquidGold: 5:17pm On May 18, 2018
Ramanto:

bro, i'm combining two waec rerults. Hope that's not an issue.
and secondly please, i have a waec result with 6 credits but with absent in economics, whereas i read economics in the university. Can i proceed and make use of that single result?
sure you can use a single result but try and add Math and other two science courses irrespective of the grade... Even if its a F9
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SirLiquidGold: 5:18pm On May 18, 2018
Norway22:
Haaaa u have come again oh. I think they are still building up the site. Waec wey differentiate those grades know they are different.let's not rush and make mistake at the end, better time still. Get c4 and write c6 and see them term it grade falsification .
OK then, kindly wait till they differentiate the grades grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bakerdav: 5:18pm On May 18, 2018
Dosinspector:
the website for graduates cadre is not going
yes oo,who else has apply for graduate cardre
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by A47yo(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

I haven't gotten mine too..

I used Gmail undecided

I kept on refreshing my mail

Check your Spam
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by A47yo(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

I haven't gotten mine too..

I used Gmail undecided

I kept on refreshing my mail

Check your spam
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Viking007(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2018
The federal fire service is like a family organisation where only those closely related to current personnel get recruited. If you don't know your way____.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MVLOX(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2018
Let my nce comma work for me
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dojnr4real: 5:38pm On May 18, 2018
please are you guys saying I should use c5 in place of C6? and b4 in place of C4? thanks
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by wink2015(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2018
propanet:
RECRUITMENT INTO THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE (FFS)

The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS).

1. POSITIONS:
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE

i. Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body

ii. Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.

CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i. Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.

ii. Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.

iii. Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.

CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE

i. Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.

ii. Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.

2. METHOD OF APPLICATION

a. Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
b. Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
c. Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
d. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
e. Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.

3. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.

4. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
i. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
ii. Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
iii. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
iv. Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
v. Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
vi. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
vii. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
viii. Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
ix. Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
x. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
5. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
6. CLOSING

All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this publication.

Signed
Director/Ag. Secretary to the Board
Bsc and HND holders Apply here www.cdfipb.careers

ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents Apply here www.fedfire.gov.ng

The National Assembly that is the senate and house of representative are too busy to pay attention to the problem of the fire fighting website not working.

The legislature are particularly concerned with sharing of money. What a shame?

What happen to the committee on telecommunication and internet within the senate?

Can't these committee take up the issue of the bad website and discuss it in the senate.

You advertised a job vacancies but applicant can not asset the website meant for degree holders.

NIGERIA IS SUCH A FUNNY COUNTRY?

The senate leadership under saraki is only concerned about sharing of money.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by TonyExtra: 5:40pm On May 18, 2018
U can register on TonyExtra.com for live update on entertainment[url][http://tonyextra.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by 4ormidable(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2018
Thank you all! I really appreciate the gesture.

God please have mercy as thy will be done.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Francisayo(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2018
I have BSc,i now mistakenly apply for Afs1 meant for masters holders,what do I do pls? I have submitted
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Igeoluwaseun: 5:44pm On May 18, 2018
I am done with the registration, but the acknowledgment copy does not show my passport after printing.
pls what can i do and does it have an effect.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Churock: 5:48pm On May 18, 2018
Please oo..there's no igbo language when trying to add my waec subjects and no c4

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dinosmiles(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2018
I rounded up my masters last year and my notification of result will be out in 2months time...jst don't knw what to do...applying with bsc is jst like using waec to get a job wen u v a degree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.