Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale (1237 Views)

5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. / Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2018
Both has been dewormed and vacxinated.Call or chat 08028020406

Re: 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by forreelinc(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2018
Please whoever purchases the Caucasian pup should please get in touch with this number 08032773199 if you should suffer any liability caused by the owner, we will be taking action against him, I wish you well Mr doublekaykennel but we have to be responsible for our actions, I hope the boerboel is not in the same shape as the Caucasian? Please lets learn to be kind to our brothers and sisters
Re: 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by Faccouk(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2018
Forreelinic or whatever they call your name, you will just be going on people's Trend & trying to Spoil other's Business on here.
It really seems you damn Jobless.
Better still keep your damn Opinion to yourself. Jeez some people are just Busybody.
Re: 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by forreelinc(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2018
Faccouk:
Forreelinic or whatever they call your name, you will just be going on people's Trend & trying to Spoil other Business on here.
It really seems you damn Jobless.
Better still give your damn Opinion to yourself. Jeez some people are just Busybody.
Please whoever purchases the Caucasian pup should please get in touch with this number 08032773199 if you should suffer any liability caused by the owner, we will be taking action against him.
Re: 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by adisabarber(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2018
Alhaji Nurudeen or is it Scaremenga I should call you, behave yourself now. What exactly is your problem?

forreelinc:
Please whoever purchases the Caucasian pup should please get in touch with this number 08032773199 if you should suffer any liability caused by the owner, we will be taking action against him, I wish you well Mr doublekaykennel but we have to be responsible for our actions, I hope the boerboel is not in the same shape as the Caucasian? Please lets learn to be kind to our brothers and sisters
Re: 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2018
He derailed my first thread I left it and open a new one he still continue here,when ur calamity will start, no one will be there to cry for u
Re: 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by forreelinc(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2018
adisabarber:
Alhaji Nurudeen or is it Scaremenga I should call you, behave yourself now. What exactly is your problem?

Please whoever purchases the Caucasian pup should please get in touch with this number 08032773199 if you should suffer any liability caused by the owner, we will be taking action against him.
Re: 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2018
Ur end will be so disastrous
Re: 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by adisabarber(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2018
DoublekayKennel:
Ur end will be so disastrous

He's just a frustrated fraudster. Ignore him.

1 Like

Re: 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by Chicemca: 3:21pm On May 21, 2022
How much
Re: 7 Weeks Female Caucasian And 6 Weeks Female BOERBOEL Puppy For Sale by Governor147: 5:24pm On May 26, 2022
Is the Caucasian shepherd still available? And how much?

(1) (Reply)

Snake I Kill At My Farm / GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize / Meet My Girl HARMONY Of BOBBYSAXY Kennel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.