Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others (51644 Views)

Toyin Saraki: Kwara APC Disowns Media Arm Over Libel Against Saraki’s Wife / Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by ChidiAlaigbo: 7:27pm On May 18, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Why can't you answer your papa name?
Are you ashamed

Why can't you and millions of your mumu people live in your papa land?

Are you ashamed?

4 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:03pm On May 18, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Why can't you and millions of your mumu people live in your papa land?

Are you ashamed?

You are blabbing Mister man
You can't answer Chidi with a tiger claw face
It's an anomaly...
Be courageous for once and bear your real name Mr kamoru nurudeen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:46pm On May 18, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You are blabbing Mister man
You can't answer Chidi with a tiger claw face
It's an anomaly...
Be courageous for once and bear your real name Mr kamoru nurudeen

I am in my ancestral land, how about you?

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by memories1(f): 10:24pm On May 18, 2018
Election is by the corner, mud slinging everywhere, survival of the smartest elephant.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by ashjay001(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2018
busybrain123:
This has turn into child Play..... You think a whole Governor will sponsor a criminal and he will get cought in his own state and will later be transfer to Abuja. Abeg, this will not happen in Nigeria, unless the DPO want transmission into transition.... cheesy

Saraki, picked d wrong fight. Why d IG of police, when u probably have skeletons in ur cupboard

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Johnson5258: 10:27pm On May 18, 2018
When they know the fact. see, Nigeria na Marvel studio wey be say, the last scene is always after the cast and crew. sit down and watch black panther to the end before Avengers commence. .
deafeyez:
How did it really happened, I never knew the NPF can investigate this fast and get results.

Hmmmm

Over to SARAKI now
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:28pm On May 18, 2018
shizzle1:
this is a serious hate comment that deserves lengthy (50years) ban

Stop calling a fellow wink to help you. Did ChidiAlaigbo do a gang-ba.ng on ..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:34pm On May 18, 2018
shizzle1:
grin

[s]Help you with what? Did I tell you I want to r. Ape your mother? cos i know I.n.cest and inbreeding is a healthy norm in hoedua land smiley [/s]grin

The more you rant, the more it's obvious i made you cry grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Benwems(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2018
foolbuster:
this story is not right, it is impossible for the country's no3 citizen to have direct contact with these people.
You very right. Sakari is too smart for that.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Alejoc(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2018
Too much calculations among the political elites....

Another Dino like saga loading!
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by lonelydora: 10:46pm On May 18, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
transmission!! commission !! error sorry!!!.Until I see a valid proof,I refuse to believe.First Dino sponsoring armed robbers and now this

Good morning
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by noah91(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2018
shizzle1:
you mean your ancestral land in ogbomoshior or osogbo?, abi u want claim Lagos as una sabi do ?
Oga, Lagos is one of the ancestral lands of Yorubas. If you have a problem with that, go hang yourself

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by proprince(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2018
Buhari is just killing himself.

And for the ig of police that is being used, i pity you.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by TIDDOLL(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2018
Kayode Oyin Zubir shocked shocked

This one shock me....

Hmmm, Fact and Fallacies!!
Am not Falling for NPF's Tailored Script...
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by noah91(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2018
shizzle1:
what about ogbomoshior, osogbo and ibadam?
Why all of you are now from Lagos? Lazy, disgusting things
It seems u can't see to read. I said one of the ancestral lands. Myopic bastards. Yes, Ogbomoso, Ibadan, Ilesha, Ilorìn, Akure, port novo, Lagos, Eko Atlantic city, Abeokuta etc are part of our ancestral lands and we are proud of them. When these places were developed, your yeast was a thick forest

3 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by dvee2: 11:06pm On May 18, 2018
Beremx:
Saraki saw it coming. It's good he had raised an alarm on how the IG is planning to implicate him.

He saw it coming because he knew he was guilty.
Was the police also the one that twist his arm so that he would be paying salaries to the killers for month's? Bank transactions don't lie. Why was he paying them

7 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by deebsman1(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2018
People talking rubbish here, only if you guys are on ground here in Kwara. The fact is that Saraki has been breeding many cult guys since his first campaign in 2003.
It's just that the country is so bad that political opponents open the cupboards of their opponents only when they want to fight each other.
But say Saraki doesn't know anything about this is a fat lie

10 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 18, 2018
Seems this is the new formula this days.

Get some low lives to write statements naming your political opponents as their sponsors. Invite them to the police, withdraw their aids if they've got any, arrest them then say they jumped from a moving vehicle.

This administration is just full of shit
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by noah91(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2018
shizzle1:
tell me something I don't know .

You should at least have been polite in telling us your dad is a myopic bastad, wouldn't hurt, would it? wink

Btw, do you also claim Lagos? Lazy 'food is ready' louts cheesy
What's this one saying. Read your comment again and give yourself a resounding clap. Retard. Yes, I claim Lagos the same way you claim Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by EMAXIM(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2018
The NPF wants' to make sure Saraki is humiliated. on d gov side, they want to shame him for being loyal to saraki. This is barbaric. And some people who can't discern the truth will start denigrating Saraki and Ahmed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lekki Bank Robbery Suspects Paraded / Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him / Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.