Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,154 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex (29682 Views)

8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by dre11(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2018
Gibson Mhaka

IMAGINE getting beaten for failing to say “thank you” after sex!

Wonder no more, a man from Gokwe would reportedly run berserk and assault his wife whenever she failed to thank him every time they had sex.

While beating her, he would be accusing her of being ungrateful by failing to acknowledge and appreciate his bedmatics or the extra effort he would have apparently put during love making.

This emerged before Chief Nemangwe’s traditional court where Tichaona Moyo was being accused by his wife Alleta Chipangu of sexually abusing her.

Although Chief Nemangwe whose jurisdiction Moyo’s area falls under was not available for comment, a source who claims to have intimate details of the incident, said Moyo told the gathering that being thanked after sex was an expression of gratitude and acknowledgment that he was good in bed.

He said he wanted to be thanked since his wife was always regretting why she married him while accusing him of being sexually impotent adding that being thanked after sex was testimony that he was satisfying her.

Chipangu said her husband would also abuse her in various ways, including forcing her to suck his manhood.
She said sometimes she refused to thank her husband after sex as she found it awkward.

Said the source: “She said she found that weird as it makes it seem transactional. She further said it also makes it sound like it’s something she has done for him, and not something she has done because she wanted to.”

In defence Moyo said being thanked after love making was magic that works wonders on his level of intimacy.

Moyo reportedly told the court that the words “thank you” boost his confidence, and make him keep coming back for more rounds.

“Men like to know they are appreciated. Even in bed. To me, being thanked after sex is just a sign that I’m good in bed.

I love my wife and I appreciate her a lot, that is why I also want her to appreciate me by saying ‘thank you’ after sex,” Moyo was quoted as having said.

He reportedly maintained that he really wanted his wife to show him that he was good in bed as he always put extra effort during sex.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/man-beats-up-wife-for-failing-to-say-thank-you-after-sex/

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Evablizin(f): 12:11pm On May 18, 2018
shocked

Werey,werey,werey ooo,which kind marriage wahala be dis nah?

26 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Righteousness89(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2018
Chai....
JUST when u think u hv Heard it all

16 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by madridguy(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Evablizin(f): 12:13pm On May 18, 2018
That man is Nwaamaikpe's role model. Just read his comment below...

48 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Adaowerri111: 12:15pm On May 18, 2018
In all things give thanks

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by NwaAmaikpe: 12:25pm On May 18, 2018
shocked

The woman is an ingrate.
Any woman who doesn't say thank you after sex is worse than an infidel.
Does she know how much energy is lost during ejaculation?

It is not easy to ejaculate over 1billion sperms o.
Like my 042 peeps say;
"To be a man is not easy maka na ife a na-anyu adiró easy."

Imagine 250 million to 1.2 billion of these well-fed soldiers going out to battle each time you ejaculate. In the process of ejaculation, the body is arming them with a host of vital life giving nutrients, depleting protons and reducing testestorone levels.
That's why all of man's energy is saved in the sperm.
A man literally gives out his life, for the hope of making a new one.

And after doing this, one useless woman won't say thank you.
"Ekwensu kpo kwa ya oku."

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 18, 2018
This man must be high on expired tramadol.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by GraGra247(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2018
The man be like, "I suffer dey pump continuously for 30 minutes with profuse sweating and after everything not even common thank you. Lol. grin grin

De man dey craze for head!

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Evablizin(f): 12:35pm On May 18, 2018
Adaowerri111:
In all things give thanks
I hear you sir,gringringrin

Like,i commend your efforts hon, thank you for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by GOFRONT(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2018
That's one of the numerous reasons why I love Faith in Area 8.

She never fail to acknowledge my D.ikc work after gettin down with her by telling me "Thank you!! Then accompany it with a soft kiss on my forehead.....

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by GOFRONT(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2018
Ha!!! NwaAmaikpe!!!......

He knows almost evrything.......Biology, physics, Mathematics, Bedmatics, Eng language, Chemistry, Geography, Civil Engr, Elect Engr, Mech Engr......Inshort, name any area, Mr NwaAmaikpe will have somth to say

It's possible he know Jerusalem and even Mecca..
Infact I Am beginning to suspect he may even know me....

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Silentscreamer(f): 3:52pm On May 18, 2018
Truly many r mad, few r roaming.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Ishilove: 4:06pm On May 18, 2018
Lawd, women are suffering o.

Shiooor.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Sparkle777(f): 4:38pm On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman is an ingrate.
Any woman who doesn't say thank you after sex is worse than an infidel.
Does she know how much energy is lost during ejaculation?

It is not easy to ejaculate over 1billion sperms o.
Like my 042 peeps say;
"To be a man is not easy maka na ife a na-anyu adiró easy."

Imagine 250 million to 1.2 billion of these well-fed soldiers going out to battle each time you ejaculate. In the process of ejaculation, the body is arming them with a host of vital life giving nutrients, depleting protons and reducing testestorone levels.
That's why all of man's energy is saved in the sperm.
A man literally gives out his life, for the hope of making a new one.

And after doing this, one useless woman won't say thank you.
"Ekwensu kpo kwa ya oku."

I sincerely love how you reason, nwantiike

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by dfrost: 7:27pm On May 18, 2018
This can't be in Nigeria. Maybe Kenya, Zimbabwe, SA or ... Why is it that some countries are just wired around sex? Gosh.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Queenlovely(f): 7:40pm On May 18, 2018
love God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 18, 2018
GOFRONT:
Ha!!! NwaAmaikpe!!!......

He knows almost evrything.......Biology, physics, Mathematics, Bedmatics, Eng language, Chemistry, Geography, Civil Engr, Elect Engr, Mech Engr......Inshort, name any area, Mr NwaAmaikpe will have somth to say

It's possible he know Jerusalem and even Mecca..
Infact I Am beginning to suspect he may even know me....
I dey pity NwaAmaikpe wife, him bad mouth no get part 2

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by carpmam: 10:28pm On May 18, 2018
That's thoughtful of him to teach her a lesson, the earlier they start acknowledging us the better for them, after all the harder, faster, a simple tank u, u cannot say, any woman who don't see it fit to tank me after sex will never taste my mamba again,

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:29pm On May 18, 2018
That's how one hausa gal kept screaming "wayo Allah....wayo Allah'

My Ngozi...."umu chineke", grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Burantashi definitely works, i am a living witness grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Factfinder1(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2018
Madness 101
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by AprokoGirl: 10:30pm On May 18, 2018
cry
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by konkonbilo(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2018
wink

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 18, 2018
Zimbabwe always representin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Naturalobserver(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2018
Are u serious? shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Pidginwhisper: 10:31pm On May 18, 2018
Abeg i wan donate my eyes.Nothing to see againgrin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 18, 2018
Weird news from Zim, and Kenya. They need Senselin.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Skepticus: 10:31pm On May 18, 2018
cool

My Nigga...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31pm On May 18, 2018
Up Zimbabwe!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by soberdrunk(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2018
I don't support 'domestic violence' but i feel the man's pain, imagine if his normal limit is "25 strokes" and he went out of his way to reach "40 strokes" just to please his wife and she just kept a straight face after the action instead of showing "maximum gratitude"............ angry In the words of my brother Areaboy2 "Young lady the bus leaves in 5mins if you wish to reach the destination you best be on it" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by naijjaman(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:32pm On May 18, 2018
AFRICA Why? cheesy grin tongue cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Rape and its causes / Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.