Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex (29685 Views)

8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 18, 2018
Okay naa. cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Massdamm(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2018
u sure say the man normal
shey konji jack his brain tooo
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by TheKingIsHere: 10:33pm On May 18, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Werey,werey,werey ooo,which kind marriage wahala be dis nah?

You better tell ur husband thank you after he has fvcked the shiit outta ya pucci to avoid this kind of beating grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Oreofepeters: 10:35pm On May 18, 2018
this one weak me.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by ngwababe(f): 10:35pm On May 18, 2018
But this is what makes him happy, why won't the wife just tell him thank you??

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by package7(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2018
Ah.....End time Husband shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Alejoc(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2018
Wicked headmaster!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Timagex(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2018
konkonbilo:
wink
you shot this?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 18, 2018
GOFRONT:
That's one of the numerous reasons why I love Faith in Area 8.

She never fail to acknowledge my D.ikc work after gettin down with her by telling me "Thank you!! Then accompany it with a soft kiss on my forehead.....

grin grin grin

I laugh in 3D

Only if you know why she says thanks with a kiss on your forehead you should be looking for rope by now grin

If its the same faith I know at Area 8 , She has HIV and only saying thanks for being a partaker in what she carries.

grin grin

Rush go Hospital now now

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Oreofepeters: 10:41pm On May 18, 2018
but wait, the man is right.
he does all the moves whining waist upandan, it takes alotta effort and energy
women are not helping during sex.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 18, 2018
GOFRONT:
That's one of the numerous reasons why I love Faith in Area 8.

She never fail to acknowledge my D.ikc work after gettin down with her by telling me "Thank you!! Then accompany it with a soft kiss on my forehead.....

grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by cbrass(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2018
Sparkle777:

I sincerely love how you reason, nwantiike

Are u kidding me? shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by FuckFuckBoy(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman is an ingrate.
Any woman who doesn't say thank you after sex is worse than an infidel.
Does she know how much energy is lost during ejaculation?

It is not easy to ejaculate over 1billion sperms o.
Like my 042 peeps say;
"To be a man is not easy maka na ife a na-anyu adiró easy."

Imagine 250 million to 1.2 billion of these well-fed soldiers going out to battle each time you ejaculate. In the process of ejaculation, the body is arming them with a host of vital life giving nutrients, depleting protons and reducing testestorone levels.
That's why all of man's energy is saved in the sperm.
A man literally gives out his life, for the hope of making a new one.

And after doing this, one useless woman won't say thank you.
"Ekwensu kpo kwa ya oku."
cheesy This guy is a legend.He's definitely one of the reasons why i visit nairaland.Whatever you think of him,you can't deny the fact that he's very knowledgeable wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by konkonbilo(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2018
Timagex:
you shot this?
Yeah bro
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Waffarianman(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2018
Skull minners dem don put D's1 brain 4 1corner
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Itzpaul(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2018
Some men can be fools at times...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Timagex(m): 11:44pm On May 18, 2018
konkonbilo:
Yeah bro
let's talk more... I'm also a photographer.... What nikon d u use?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by abimic(m): 12:36am On May 19, 2018
Queenlovely:
my father slapped me one morning when i refused to wish him good morning. these insignificant things means a lot to some people.
Somebody Was stabbed for Not Saying Sorry when He Stepped On Somebody.
we are not the same. some people feed on appreciation. my boss nearly fired me for calling him by his first name.
Not greeting your father in the morning is insignificant? he knows your medicine was slap, hence he must have given u in full dose, thank God u didn't do it outside to cast aspersion on your father's hard earned name. Won ku ku ko e, o Fe gbeko.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Tidamsel: 12:38am On May 19, 2018
Hehehehehe
I no fit laff abeg
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by fecta: 1:42am On May 19, 2018
konkonbilo:
wink
Are you lukman Ayinde?, I just added you on instagram bro your work is lit I am a young wannabe photo retoucher can you teach me?

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by konkonbilo(m): 3:18am On May 19, 2018
Timagex:
let's talk more... I'm also a photographer.... What nikon d u use?
Okay! I'm not a Nikon shooter, I shoot with Canon
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by GOFRONT(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2018
grin grin

Abeg oo......Nor be that HIV infested one I dey talk about oo grin cheesy

How you sef take know one faith wen get Hiv for dat area?? grin

Bros i dey look u with my left eye oo grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by mimimile93: 10:22am On May 19, 2018
lol
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Timagex(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2018
konkonbilo:
Okay! I'm not a Nikon shooter, I shoot with Canon
wao!!! The colour looks like that of a nikon tho.... What canon series d u use?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by lastmaster(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2018
Kenya and Zimbabwe are two perverted countries
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by konkonbilo(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2018
Timagex:
wao!!! The colour looks like that of a nikon tho.... What canon series d u use?
70d with a prime Lense...85mm 1.8
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by afamaustin(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2018
And my stupid Uka will want me to thank her instead
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Timagex(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2018
konkonbilo:
70d with a prime Lense...85mm 1.8
ofcourse, the background was knocked out by a prime wink....I use a d40x tho cool
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by AngelicBeing: 12:45pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman is an ingrate.

Like my 042 peeps say;

Imagine 250 million to 1.2 billion of these well-fed soldiers going out to battle each time you ejaculate. In the process of ejaculation, the body is arming them with a host of vital life giving nutrients, depleting protons and reducing testestorone levels.

shocked

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by tianshie(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman is an ingrate.

Like my 042 peeps say;

You stole your fourth paragraph from Reddit. https://amp.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/3ygkch/ejaculation_and_loss_of_energy_a_breakdown
Without attribution. Plagiarist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape and its causes / Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims) / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.