Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex (29684 Views)

8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Areaboy2(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't support 'domestic violence' but i feel the man's pain, imagine if his normal limit is "25 strokes" and he went out of his way to reach "40 strokes" just to please his wife and she just kept a straight face after the action instead of showing "maximum gratitude"............ angry In the words of my brother Areaboy2 "Young lady the bus leaves in 5mins if you wish to reach the destination you best be on it" grin grin

Hahahahaha... well said
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by junique629(f): 1:50pm On May 19, 2018
I taya for d Mr know all, always having something otherwise cognitively offensive to say.
GOFRONT:
Ha!!! NwaAmaikpe!!!......

He knows almost evrything.......Biology, physics, Mathematics, Bedmatics, Eng language, Chemistry, Geography, Civil Engr, Elect Engr, Mech Engr......Inshort, name any area, Mr NwaAmaikpe will have somth to say

It's possible he know Jerusalem and even Mecca..
Infact I Am beginning to suspect he may even know me....
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by kalu61(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2018
both of the have a point but all depends on what you brain gives you. He may have been one minute man the after all the background work he goes for 30 minutes and she keeps a straight face. He will start Wondering the difference between the two monent
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Skhibanj1015(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2018
I live close to area 8, can I have her number?I mean Faith's digit, That will be the last day you will ever get any thank you from her.

GOFRONT:
That's one of the numerous reasons why I love Faith in Area 8.

She never fail to acknowledge my D.ikc work after gettin down with her by telling me "Thank you!! Then accompany it with a soft kiss on my forehead.....
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by ebby9z(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2018
I concur with the man's position. These ladies just lie down, open their legs and just chill while we get to deliver stroke after stroke. We measure the cadence of our movement so as to get deeper and harder. They scream "harder, faster, harder" as if we are Semo that gets harder with time. After the whole thing, we'll now release billions of tiny humans shocked (mostly into a 'raincoat' or on the bed sheet). It doesn't usually end there, we still get to do over and over again...ahn ahn...ordinary thank you will now be hard for you.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by mechanics(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Werey,werey,werey ooo,which kind marriage wahala be dis nah?
hahahahahahah, really funny my dear, happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by Sierusvirus(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman is an ingrate.
Any woman who doesn't say thank you after sex is worse than an infidel.
Does she know how much energy is lost during ejaculation?

It is not easy to ejaculate over 1billion sperms o.
Like my 042 peeps say;
"To be a man is not easy maka na ife a na-anyu adiró easy."

Imagine 250 million to 1.2 billion of these well-fed soldiers going out to battle each time you ejaculate. In the process of ejaculation, the body is arming them with a host of vital life giving nutrients, depleting protons and reducing testestorone levels.
That's why all of man's energy is saved in the sperm.
A man literally gives out his life, for the hope of making a new one.

And after doing this, one useless woman won't say thank you.
"Ekwensu kpo kwa ya oku."

I feel you bro.
Women should always appreciate it when her man ejaculates his strength .
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by GrowUpBoys: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman is an ingrate.
Any woman who doesn't say thank you after sex is worse than an infidel.
Does she know how much energy is lost during ejaculation?

It is not easy to ejaculate over 1billion sperms o.
Like my 042 peeps say;
"To be a man is not easy maka na ife a na-anyu adiró easy."

Imagine 250 million to 1.2 billion of these well-fed soldiers going out to battle each time you ejaculate. In the process of ejaculation, the body is arming them with a host of vital life giving nutrients, depleting protons and reducing testestorone levels.
That's why all of man's energy is saved in the sperm.
A man literally gives out his life, for the hope of making a new one.

And after doing this, one useless woman won't say thank you.
"Ekwensu kpo kwa ya oku."

God Punish You And Everyone Who Like Or Shared Your Stupid Comment. Since you are high in expired drugs, go and tell your mum to always thank your useless father after every pounding. Bastard brat! Don't forget to tell your slacked pussy sisters too. Banza Yaro! Mad braty foolish Olodo...

1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex by JexxTruth(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2022
Wahala ooh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape and its causes / Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims) / Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.