Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Need Website Built For A Supermarket - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Website Built For A Supermarket (517 Views)

#need Pro Web Programmer For A Dynamic Website Built From Scratch? Call Us Now! / #need Pro Web Programmer For A Dynamic Website Built From Scratch? Call Us Now! / Need Website SEO (contact Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Website Built For A Supermarket by RoddyMan(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2018
Dear Web designers & Programmers,

I need a website built for a small/mid-size supermarket. If you think you can make something creative, nice and responsive, Please send a link of your portfolio to stratexjobs@gmail.com Stating how long it will take to deliver, and fees.

It should be easy to maintain by non-programmers, so include the platform you intend to use.

1 Like

Re: I Need Website Built For A Supermarket by Kingdolo(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2018
I can get that designed, Whatsapp/Call : 08186992745
Re: I Need Website Built For A Supermarket by SConnect: 2:14pm On May 18, 2018
RoddyMan:

I need a website built for a small/mid-size supermarket. If you think you can make something creative, nice and responsive, Please send a link of your portfolio to stratexjobs@gmail.com Stating how long it will take to deliver, and fees.

It should be easy to maintain by non-programmers, so include the platform you intend to use.

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed by a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Our unlimited web hosting package come with all the best premium features for no additional charge:

* Powerful Control Panel
* Softaculous Script Auto-installer (Hundreds of one-click install scripts!)
* Multiple PHP Versions (5.3, 5.4, 5.5, & 5.6, 7.x)
* Unlimited Web Space
* Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
* 100% Uptime Guarantee
* Always Online 24/7/365 Support
* E-commerce Ready!
* FREE DDoS Protection
* FREE Website Migrations (We will migrate your current website, free of charge!)
* FREE Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate
* Click here for a complete feature list

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED MONTHLY BANDWIDTH
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages include Unlimited bandwidth.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
Tired of downtime? We hate downtime just as much as you do, Our 100% uptime guarantee ensures that your website is always online.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplinks and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: I Need Website Built For A Supermarket by SeoClerk: 2:29pm On May 18, 2018
I can get it done for you from scratch with complete advance seo setup
Re: I Need Website Built For A Supermarket by Vickwinners: 4:56pm On May 18, 2018
Hello OP, at Victor Winners Digital Services, our mission is to build exceptional websites that helps our clients Connect with their audience in exciting and engaging ways and expand their reach.

Together with my team, we've delivered this promise to all our clients for over three years and still counting.

Below are some of our recent works:
www.ncpp.org.ng
www.pinkcruise.org
www.godsonosarenren.com
www.oliviaokibe.com
And many more.

You can also check out our case study and other design works at www.victorwinners.com/case-study/

We build our websites on platforms that will help you take charge of the website without being a tech person.

Besides designing your websites, we offer 5 free incentives and packages that will help even complete beginners manage and understand the website without much stress. This is our way of helping you take charge of your website.

You can chat me up at askvictorwinners@gmail.com

RoddyMan:

Re: I Need Website Built For A Supermarket by Tribenigeria: 9:40pm On May 19, 2018
RoddyMan:

I will drop our website here for you to go through, then on monday i will mail you during working hours.

www.tribenigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

It's #8days To Tribe Nigeria's Software Accelerator / Game Server Promotion!! / Newspaper V9.0.1 Nulled Theme: Free Download Newspaper Version 9.0.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.