Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

"You Are Not Matured" Meaning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Are Not Matured" Meaning? (360 Views)

Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Not Matured" Meaning? by buttlover(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2018
pls don't mind my English. Ebere is my colleague in office, I have never told her anything about friendship or love. even though we talk and laugh. sometimes she will be dancing in front of me and other female colleague. I use to visit her once in a week, she receive me at the verander even when I feel like coming in she put up stories to avoid that. this morning without greeting me, she started telling me how small I am, that I'm not matured. I keep asking myself what type of maturity is she talking about.
Re: "You Are Not Matured" Meaning? by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2018
Typing...

These are what she meant:

1. You're a clueless nice guy
2. You're a weakling
3. You're a needy and desperate guy
4. You're not confident like a good- bad guy to take action after trying her best in giving you green light

She sees it as rejection, so she's paying you back. Women hate direct or indirect rejection and they easily revenge.

Finally, she's irritated by you because you're clueless. When a woman is irritated by you, everything you do becomes immature to her.

The worst part is, as a nice guy, you'll try to prove to her that you're not immature. That will make you appear more immature to her.

If a good-bad guy behaves immature to her, she'll not see it as immature, but funny and cool. In your case, it's 100% immature.

Do you want the solution to your problem?
Re: "You Are Not Matured" Meaning? by mikejj(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2018
strong one....am seeing this from two sides... she has feelings for you,and probably she has been giving signs but since u are not taking any positive steps ,,she just want to know your intentions...... or the other one that is common is over familiarity.
Re: "You Are Not Matured" Meaning? by internationalman(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2018
She called you immature bcoz even though she insisted on you staying on the veranda, you should've barged in..

Next time push her out of your way and barge in even at the expense of her getting injured...

(1) (Reply)

Meet zikkyman / U Need Massage After A Very Busy Day / Ladies, Let Your Feet Look Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.