Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Is Your Passion? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Your Passion? (416 Views)

Passion Over Paycheck: Is It Worth Taking A Lower-paying Job To Do What I Love / Turn Your Passion Into A Profit To Earn $ Without Spending A Lot Of Time / How Your Passion Can Land You A Very Good Job & Eventually Make You An Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Passion? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 18, 2018
I attended a job interview recently, during the interview session, one of the interviewers asked me this question "what is your passion, what will you like to do for a living?".
This question made me mute for a while, I came to realize that one's profession may not necessarily be his passion, I know a pharmacist who is passionate about music production and is likely not to practice pharmacy.
I realize that a lot of fresh graduates like myself are desperate about getting a job and then go ahead to take whatever job that comes our way, it leads to one switching jobs after short durations after realizing that it is not worth, or better still being sacked for non performance.
I strongly think that job seekers should identify their passion and take it as a career path, you will realize that you will perform excellently and also last longer on the job unless you want to switch for better remuneration.
We all should ponder on this! I shall rest my case here.
Re: What Is Your Passion? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:24pm On May 18, 2018
Good thread.......
Re: What Is Your Passion? by junbi(f): 2:34pm On May 18, 2018
I know my passion... i day dream about it and can picture it in my mind but cash is the delay.
Re: What Is Your Passion? by HOLYDICK(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2018
Comment loading..............................
Re: What Is Your Passion? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 18, 2018
junbi:
I know my passion... i day dream about it and can picture it in my mind but cash is the delay.
Capital is always the problem. As a result many people are doing jobs they hate.
Re: What Is Your Passion? by junbi(f): 3:19pm On May 18, 2018
Odirahc:

Capital is always the problem. As a result many people are doing jobs they hate.

True embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Job Link / Vacancy: Head Of Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.