Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks (2019 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Bhelamblog(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2018
A Man who got the Nerves to Love, has been left shattered after the woman whom he thought was the love of his life, abandoned him for a dude who bought her snacks, Must be really devastating for him, Because he has been ranting on Twitter of how he gave her the world 'Literally' bought her a car, made sure she had food on the table, but only to be dumped by a guy who bought her ordinary snacks. I can only imagine where or what he might have done wrong, You got the man you prayed for, But sis still cant stay put. Continue to read his post Jare.

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-heartbroken-after-his-girlfriend.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by swiz123(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2018
Treat every woman like a who're and they can never hurt you.

Women of these contemporary times gives me nausea whenever I think of marriage

6 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2018
Only a guy with faulty brain will be using money to woo woman.

A remember a guy back then during my GCE that year. I had big face-off with this guy during one paper like that and after the paper, people around settled us.
While waiting for afternoon paper, this guy approach me and asked me to follow him to get some snacks. I followed him, another guy and a girl followed us too. On getting to the eatery, I open up that am fasting " Ramadan" and only followed so it won't be as if am still keeping grudges on what happened earlier.

While the guy is making payment, the girl drag me somewhere and say I fuuk up big time, that the guy na ATM and I should follow chop money shocked I asked the girl if the guy in question not her boyfriend, and her response was that he's her GCE boyfriend grin grin grin and the guy has been doing silly things just to win her heart including the quarrel we had earlier that the guy just want to show her muscle grin grin grin grin
The story long but this guy remain mungun till we finish the exam that year. I learn enough from this girl about girls that year and till date still dey ring for my head.

Infact, I met one of my ex inside motor and the funny part be say when bus conductor they ask for money, I no even shame, I paid my 50 naira and let her paid hers tongue make person no think say na because of tfare I dey woo.

Everybody na Maga but some people Maganism na dead.

2 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by donstan18: 4:14pm On May 18, 2018
If you know you believed this story.

Just come closer embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by OneCorner: 4:16pm On May 18, 2018
All diz script writers on Twitter sef
Always feeding us lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by NOC1(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2018
gifts don't buy love, but this is a fake story.
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Tallesty1(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2018
Tell him to consider suicide.
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Olifiz(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2018
The other word for “insatiable” is “woman”.....

Pls don’t quote me I’m busy counting wades of cash.....unless u agree with me. Only oppose me thru likes n share. Bless y’all.
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by GraGra247(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2018
Very very earth shattering, ground breaking heart break. I could feel it from a continent away though I wasn't the victim.

Some women sha. This is a Tonto Dike type of woman. That'll will deny in the face of countless hard evidences and jilt a man that did everything for you.

Most wicked set of women. Smiling outward but dead wicked inside.
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:27pm On May 18, 2018
For him to be ranting that he bought her a car(I smell lies) and she dumped him made it seem like she was indebted to him.Did he think he could buy her love with a car?
I am not supporting the lady but for her to leave him for a guy that bought her snacks goes to show that you cannot buy a woman's love and besides what is making the guy think that it was the snacks the guy bought for her that made her dump him?

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by fykes(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2018
Why is he heartbroken? Dumb guys always tryna buy love. My dear d car was a gift and I don't see why u should be sad, except ofcos if it was payment for her love which infact, she understood as payment for her pucci.
She s done no wrong, there's actually no price for pucci nor for loyalty. I know u feel u over paid,lol. Which brings me back to d point that u r so dumb u tot a girl can be bought who only has her pucci to sale.

P.S: I'm not feeling fine
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by JasonScoolari: 4:32pm On May 18, 2018
You bought her 2018 Camaro car? I refuse to be in a state of "TRANSFUSION" grin
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by fykes(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2018
If u can buy her a car and she still dumps u, my brother ur case with women is hopeless...
Sorry but u got no game.

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Patrinus: 4:37pm On May 18, 2018
Rejoicing over 100k per month job after buying her 2018 camaro and taking her on a cruize outside the country.......

Oga, this ur story nor dey add up, anyways...

Wehdone sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 18, 2018
Patrinus:
Rejoicing over 100k per month job after buying her 2018 camaro and taking her on a cruize outside the country.......

Oga, this ur story nor dey add up, anyways...

Wehdone sir!!!

Maybe he meant 100,000 dollars per month. Don't think he stays in Nigeria..
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Archangel15: 5:01pm On May 18, 2018
People are getting very creative at twitter smiley
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Patrinus: 5:05pm On May 18, 2018
Ire2:

Maybe he meant 100,000 dollars per month. Don't think he stays in Nigeria..

Do you think its paupers who earn 100k per annum in US?

Do you know the meaning of 100k per month in US? It means you're a board of director or something.....free that guy, na only hin know wetin hin dey yarn.

2 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 18, 2018
Fools keep on impressing anything on skirt cheesy

twitter and fake stories sha
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by 3free2: 6:26pm On May 18, 2018
This story might be fake but most men have had such experiences
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2018
Fake
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Adasun(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2018
If only u bought dat car for ur mama,da blessing wey she for shower u go make u rich like dangote grin grin
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by drnoel: 7:33pm On May 18, 2018
swiz123:
Treat every woman like a who're and they can never hurt you.

Women of these contemporary times gives me nausea whenever I think of marriage

But that's the point men don't get. Ur woman should be Ur everything, even Ur LovePeddler. That's shouldn't mean u don't respect her.
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by davspog2(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2018
Oniro oshi! Bought 2018 camaro for a girl and trips outside the country, yet rejoicing over 100k job offer. Smhhh
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by Bhelamblog(m): 6:30am On May 19, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by eyinjuege: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2018
davspog2:
Oniro oshi! Bought 2018 camaro for a girl and trips outside the country, yet rejoicing over 100k job offer. Smhhh

I doubt he's in Nigeria. He is probably talking of $100K per annum job.
He also probably is paying for the car in instalment for the next couple of years.

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks by ba7man(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2018
NOC1:
gifts don't buy love, but this is a fake story.
No it's not. My personal experience is harder than this sef. undecided

I swear, no one knows what some women really want.

(1) (Reply)

Rich Man Proposes To Girlfriend With A Lamborghini But She Turns Him Down / Caring Nigerian Lady Helps Her Friend Pierce Her Navel / What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.