Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (58204 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by coolestofall(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
They are different... Some people are paedophiles but they don't rape
Hw cn u b a paedophile without raping?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by wristbangle: 8:13pm On May 18, 2018
grin grin number 6 point wan kill me. Kilode prof tosyne2much
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Archangel15: 9:09pm On May 18, 2018
coolestofall:

Hw cn u b a paedophile without raping?

Having sex(or attempting to) with an underage makes you a pedophile
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Momoh7(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2018
Oga ten things
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by swiz123(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

So this is the Mariinee people talk about shocked shocked

She no even fine sef cheesy grin

Jeez too many fake dudes on nairaland.

Asslicking average looking girls angry

Her assz is even flatter than emergencycase's chest. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by austyn0(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2018
11..Those that rises to the occasion whenever and wherever without self-control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by HeyCorleone(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

You took the words out my mouth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Oreofepeters: 11:17pm On May 18, 2018
me I must marry virgin if people like it or not.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by loluadebayo: 11:18pm On May 18, 2018
self servicing doesn't lead to low sperm count sha.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Jesusloveyou: 11:18pm On May 18, 2018
theunnamed:
Hehehe grin grin

Some will just wait till they get to heaven cheesy grin
like me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by tragergeorge(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=theunnamed post=67672887]Hehehe grin grin

Some will just wait till they get to heaven cheesy grin[/quote)me sef I no de kukuma like virgin,and besides vigins ain't existing no more,our girls de disvigin themselfs lately

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Gangster1ms: 11:20pm On May 18, 2018
Rubbish write up

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by HeyCorleone(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2018
coolestofall:
Op u sure u knw what paedophile means? I mean whts d difference btwn a paedophile n those who molest girls. I guess its boys paedophiles molest, abi?

It's sad to see such display of ignorance. Even the OP didn't answer your question well.

A Paedophile is someone who has sex with children. Now these are young children, probably 12 below. Boy or girl. The key word here is "children". Infact the word Paedophile simply means "lover of children".

So I don't see how it connects with molesting girls. That one is a different matter entirely.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by tbliss22(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2018
Even virgins love to have a pro as husband.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Alejoc(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2018
This guy and his ways Sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by zicoraads: 11:26pm On May 18, 2018
As long as virginity in men can't be measured and figured out, I really don't care if my wife is a virgin of not. Don't just be as open as a borehole then we are good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by SoapQueen(f): 11:28pm On May 18, 2018
marvelli:
This your list though grin some of them deserve very unfaithful wives the rest deserve a very painful death.

Ratchet laughter.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 18, 2018
Which virgin is the op talking sef. A stupid girl using an eleven inches cucumber to self service herself will also be claiming technical virginity na. Cos she has not tasted the main thing angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by osazsky(m): 11:30pm On May 18, 2018
there are no virgins in Africa,virgin only exit in d after life ask my Muslim brothers they know better,y searching for virgins when u know they don't exits,DAT ,14 years old nkechi whey dey sell pure water remove ur mind o ,cos if she handle u ehn ,virgins have been technically defeated ask lie MOHAMMED

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by mamba808(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2018
Everyone deserves an 'Olosho' who will teach the virgins how sweet and enjoyable the friut is....

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by BerryAnny(m): 11:39pm On May 18, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

As in! My brother the thing tire me too

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Timagex(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2018
What about the ones that cannot toast fine gel? shocked grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by dhabrite(m): 11:53pm On May 18, 2018
Today 10, tomorrow 20, the day after 1million.

Spitting shit!!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Vulcanheph(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2018
I hope you know that Virtually every guy on earth falls in at least one in these category

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by bestiyke(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2018
Where are they(the virgins)? Where can they be found? In Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter ........? not on this planet earth. Except you will marry new breed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Ranelle(f): 12:00am On May 19, 2018
Pedophiles are child abusers. And yes there are virgins in Africa hunnay just because all the girls you've slept with are not virgins doesn't mean there are no virgins some of us ladies actually believe its sacred. You sef that is looking for virgin are you a virgin? angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by coolestofall(m): 12:01am On May 19, 2018
Archangel15:

Having sex(or attempting to) with an underage makes you a pedophile
What u fail 2 take into cognisance is that, according 2 d law, an underage has not d right nor capability 2 give consent 2 sex, thus rape whether she likes it or not when d guy is of age. Sexual coercion it is called, isnt it molestation. Thus paedophile simply means molesting girls.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by itzjwizzy(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:
That's every man ticked off the list grin grin grin grin
Smart geh grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Senorito(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Why virgins specifically? They don't deserve any girls.
And, did you say comic writer? Comic must have another meaning.

Virgins are believed to be 'pure', but any random girl is not.
I tire for how we dey view things one-sided!.

Don't mind those haters, they are jealous of your ugly face ni

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by unmask: 12:18am On May 19, 2018
Virgins are too much wahala.... See the guy that couldn't have sex with his wife for 6 months......not ready for that..... Let someone open you up before coming to me biko. I don't like what I hate

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by coolestofall(m): 12:35am On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

It's sad to see such display of ignorance. Even the OP didn't answer your question well.

A Paedophile is someone who has sex with children. Now these are young children, probably 12 below. Boy or girl. The key word here is "children". Infact the word Paedophile simply means "lover of children".

So I don't see how it connects with molesting girls. That one is a different matter entirely.
Bros girls in ur own dictionary means mature and exposed female human abi?
Paedophile: the sexual feeling of adults directed towards children.
The other according 2 op, those who molest girls due 2 sexual feelings 4 d girls.
Girl: a young female human.

U go learn whether d devil likes it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.