Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (58203 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 1:09am On May 19, 2018
mrphysics:
Only Me, explorer, Tosyne2much, Donstan18 deserve virgins.

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Ivorianaija(f): 1:24am On May 19, 2018
Many Nigerian men realize that maybe the girl who isn't a virgin didn't lose it because she wanted to but by force. Stop and think before calling someone a LovePeddler.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by STORM2(f): 1:35am On May 19, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

So this is the Mariinee people talk about shocked shocked

She no even fine sef cheesy grin

Jeez too many fake dudes on nairaland.

Asslicking average looking girls angry
Use your mirror dear
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by STORM2(f): 1:37am On May 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
They are different but kinda similar sha.. Some people are paedophiles but they don't rape

To be very frank, every paedophile is a potential rapist cheesy
Actually every paedophile is a rapist by definition. You shouldn't be having sex with children. That in itself is rape by law. It's disgusting.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by sprints1: 1:45am On May 19, 2018
Nigerian virgins are naturally detective they are the ones that normally check their husband phone every 10mins if they greet a lady they will start asking long question about her...virgin is a nice thing who doesn't want a brand new Mercedes Benz engine but attimes a tokunbo Bugatti is also a nice asset to have...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by STORM2(f): 1:48am On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Why virgins specifically? They don't deserve any girls.
And, did you say comic writer? Comic must have another meaning.
Sweetheart...they're too dumb to even realise a mistake was made. He meant to say "comedic" not "comic"
I doubt they know what a comic means. Instead they'll come here and be doing what unintelligent boys always do....accuse you of being ugly or a prostitute......e nor go ever pass that wan. Mumu they worry dem.....just ignore.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by HeyCorleone(m): 1:50am On May 19, 2018
coolestofall:

Bros girls in ur own dictionary means mature and exposed female human abi?
Paedophile: the sexual feeling of adults directed towards children.
The other according 2 op, those who molest girls due 2 sexual feelings 4 d girls.
Girl: a young female human.

U go learn whether d devil likes it or not.

It seems you're more brain-dead than I thought.

Someone of 20 years is still a girl.

There was a reason why the OP differentiated paedophilia from molestation. Even though it seems intertwined, they are 2 different things.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by teenagetalks(f): 2:44am On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
grin.

I am not looking for a virgin, eventhough I am barely guilty of some of the issues the op raised.

Virginity is overrated in Africa,

I don't think most of the great women in our society today or the world at large married as virgins, although I stand to be corrected

I even doubt that some of our great men of God today in Nigeria married as virgins because many of them always have a not so pleasant past.

The most important thing in life is our happiness and staying away from dangerous activities that might put our lives and that of others in danger. Thus, I will always advocate safer sex over total abstinence.

Although, the choice of which to practice is always down to every individual's discretions in the end.

How do you know most of the great women weren't virgins,did you dis-virgin them.Your type keep on deceiving girls and later look for a decent girl.The good thing is that all the girls you all misuse are still married by you lot, so keep disvirging them

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 3:01am On May 19, 2018
teenagetalks:

How do you know most of the great women weren't virgins,did you dis-virgin them.Your type keep on deceiving girls and later look for a decent girl.The good thing is that all the girls you all misuse are still married by you lot, so keep disvirging them
And how did you know they were virgins, I guess you simply don't understand what the phrase " I stand to be corrected".
i used in my statement stands for, do you?

To answer your question, I know quite a few who aren't virgins when they married, Beyonce readily comes to mind.

I am not deceiving anyone either, you are the one that is probably being deceived because the guy that is encouraging you to keep your Virginity is probably sexing another girl as we speak. cheesy , You can take a roll call of the male virgin advocate on nairaland to get a better view of what I am trying to say.

Notwithstanding, I stated in my writeup that the choice of what to practice " Virginity or otherwise is down to every individual's better judgment"

So I don't know why you decided to still give me a mention with all these insults cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by C0C0Bandicot(f): 3:21am On May 19, 2018
If only we pay more attention to certain things and issues other than virginity... I wonder how the society would be....oyinbo people no dey send all this kind yeye things... Hunting for Virgins.... When the real deal is love
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 5:29am On May 19, 2018
marvelli:
This your list though grin some of them deserve very unfaithful wives the rest deserve a very painful death.
And you deserve a stud if you body counts is more than one.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 5:30am On May 19, 2018
QuietHammer:
Booooooooring
Guilt!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by chux5351(m): 5:32am On May 19, 2018
With all the aforementioned, I don't think any guy deserves a Virgin Bae, because almost every guy falls in to the category you mentioned.

Lol
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by funnyrich(m): 6:02am On May 19, 2018
even me I want a virgin ooo
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 6:24am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Shut up

Smh
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 6:27am On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You took the words out my mouth.

Nawa! You people self, like she created herself .
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 6:42am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Smh
What did you do this time around sad donstan ida nuife onye okunuka.....dede werey wayor.....

Salachi kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by mrphysics(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Smh
You should have ignored her bro. I think she's seeking for my time and attention, for now, I won't give it to her.

What she wrote is for the oldest man in her family.

She needs more time doing her undergraduate assignment than ranting online. I always ignore irrelevant and stupid mentions especially from such class of lady who is at the lowest echelon of life
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 6:46am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
What did you do this time around sad donstan ida nuife onye okunuka.....dede werey wayor.....

Salachi kiss kiss kiss

cheesy grin grin cheesy

Morning , how you? kiss
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 6:48am On May 19, 2018
mrphysics:

You should have ignored her bro. I think she's seeking for my time and attention, for now, I won't give it to her.

She needs more time doing her undergraduate assignment than ranting online. I always ignore irrelevant and stupid mentions especially from such class of lady who is at the lowest echelon of life

Why so mean, bruv ?

Why?

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Sluvist(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2018
Auladimeji:
I was born as a virgin, I grew up as a virgin, I avoid temptations ,I will marry a virgin.
Cheers to all the virgins in in the building
Abeg mek i c ur fes oo!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 6:55am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

cheesy grin grin cheesy

Morning , how you? kiss
So laugh at me cheesy I'm not good at writing the language cheesy kusi echo oku ka mynd rapu giaka smiley

I'm fyn , kedu maka olu kiss
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Auladimeji(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2018
Sluvist:
Abeg mek i c ur fes oo!!!
Check my dp
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 6:58am On May 19, 2018
mrphysics:

Who takes this rottweiler serious

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by mrphysics(m): 7:00am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Why so mean, bruv ?

Why?
Lol, I had to check the time she made such post and it was past 1am. How can someone just be awake up to that time only to write nonsense to someone who has never mentioned her before?

OR

I might be wrong, she may just be having fun, and the only way to have fun she knows is through insults.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 7:00am On May 19, 2018
sunemi:
So you think the rich already-made guys deserve them because of their money right?? I see a joker already..
How did your comment relate with the topic? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by marvelli(f): 7:02am On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

And you deserve a stud if you body counts is more than one.
lol.. How is that a bad thing? Better than a dud
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 7:04am On May 19, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol, I had to check the time she made such post and it was past 1am. How can someone just be awake up to that time only to write nonsense to someone who has never mentioned her before?

OR

I might be wrong, she may just be having fun, and the only way to have fun she knows is through insults.
Aren't you a man ? confront me and stop stitching about me on this forum..... sad
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by marvelli(f): 7:09am On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Ratchet laughter.
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by mrphysics(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Aren't you a man ? confront me and stop stitching about me on this forum..... sad
If you need confrontation at 7:11am on a good Saturday morning, I only imagine what you will need at home, a fight?

Secondly, I should confront you? on what? war of words? insults? OR what?

You don't deserve any 10 minutes of my time to be very honest with you.

Men are not known with confrontations especially when it's about confronting irrelevancies. And if I am looking for something to confront, it won't be you. You have nothing to lose, at the end of the day, you retire to your hostel and continue gossiping.

Confronting you is the most stupid thing I will do, those that know me will know that.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 7:17am On May 19, 2018
mrphysics:

If you need confrontation at 7:11am on a good Saturday morning, I only imagine what you will need at home, a fight?

Secondly, I should confront you? on what? war of words? insults? OR what?

You don't deserve any 10 minutes of my time to be very honest with you.

Men are not known with confrontations especially when it's about confronting irrelevancies. And if I am looking for something to confront, it won't be you. You have nothing to lose, at the end of the day, you retire to your hostel and continue gossiping.

Confronting you is the most stupid thing I will do, those that know me will know that.
The way you display your stupidity on this forum is beyond my imagination......if you can talk back at a lady this way means you can do same to your M8ther...... But nevertheless boy congratulation you just played yourself smh.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.