Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (43488 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 18, 2018
ogorwyne:

A man at the altar vows to be monogamous till death , but sometimes there are a few slips here and there. People are selfish sometimes and also people get caught up in some situations too sometimes.

Without any form of emotional attachment, a married man can have sex with another woman. It doesn't mean he has no love for his wife. He might just be a selfish and undisciplined man who has been overtaken by lust.

In some cases, a man might find himself in a wrong place, and sometimes they are unable to control the situation in which they have put themselves. These ones only get a grip when they are sober.

Forgiving a cheat is so difficult. Sometimes its the end of a union that used to be so beautiful.
I strongly disagree.

We're talking about love. Love is deep. Many women claim to have it but dont show it, men overlook many of thier low love standards but theyre too weak to overlook men's own

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 18, 2018
Love and Selfishness can not be in the same room smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by austyn0(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2018
Xiadnat:
A man/woman can claim to love another BUT without good character WILL still fall prey to infidelity (or any other scandalous behaviors like lie, kill, steal, destroy....).

That's why you do NOT marry just for love. (or at least the worldly 'romantic eros' concept of love).

You should also marry LOVE + CHARACTER.
That is: loyalty, respect, integrity, reliable, discipline, patience, conscientious, humility, caring, trust, enduring, sacrifice, resilience and the like. In fact character comes first, because "love" waxes and wanes. Enduring character traits well....endures.

Character sustains relationships. Character is what you bank on every day in any situation, all around season.

You just know, you can stake or bet your life on this person. When you can say that about any one person, please MARRY them ASAP. (Enduring) Love will follow over time.

Word for the wise: FALL IN LOVE WITH inside package that is CHARACTER NOT outside package that is fleeting- here today, gone tomorrow.

Some were closer to the truth not knowing you were the person wielding the truth,,, you said it all broh,, exactly what I wanted to see.... Thumbs up.

In life, it is certain that we get tired of whatever journey we embark on someday,, that wife or husband that you love to the heavens and back will start irritating you at some point, provided you see him or her and their faults frequently... In other to avoid getting tired of that person and the relationship, that is where CHARACTER comes in,, I normally advice young couples, that thing that attracted you to him and vice versa should be discussed amongst yourselves in other to keep the fire burning...

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by wirinet(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2018
Asowari:
in obama voice :yes u can. wink

In Tina Turner's voice
What's love got to do with it (sex)
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by SoapQueen(f): 9:48pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

You cannot hurt who you love.
Stop these inconsequential and irrelevant excuses.
Na man you be. Word.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Angy55(f): 9:54pm On May 18, 2018
greiboy:
People cheat for various reasons

It could be to spite a partner i.e. perhaps out of the feeling that your partner is also cheating

To fulfill a certain sexual fantasy i.e. having sex with a bid breast woman that all of a sudden picked an interest in you

Because they never really loved their partners to begin with

It could even be out of the heat of the moment.

It is not necessarily because the partner that cheated wasn't truly in love with the partner cheated upon, but the cheating partner might not be ready for a serious relationship. I.e. not ready for serious commitment

Discipline is what is needed, one has to be truly ready for a serious relationship and even that, there is no guarantee against possible slip-up in the future.

In other words you can't guarantee your gf/wife of not cheating on her.
And what if the reverse is the case?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Angy55(f): 9:59pm On May 18, 2018
Olifiz:
Cheating on your wife is a deliberate act. It’s a decision u make it’s not a mistake same goes to the wife too. because definitely would have crossed ur mind that if ur wife finds out she’ll be hurt. So it’s a decision and not mistake.

If u love someone you won’t hurt the person.
God bless you for this.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 18, 2018
Angy55:

lol.

I wasn't referring to myself, but I won't like to act like an angel here.

I will always try to tell people not to expect too much from me, but I always do my possible best. I just like to prepare people's mind for possible disappointments.

I also don't expect much from others

If you noticed, I wasn't entirely gender specific with what I wrote..

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Angy55(f): 10:02pm On May 18, 2018
greiboy:
lol.

I wasn't referring to myself, but I won't like to act like an angel here.

I will always try to tell people not to expect too much from me, but I always do my possible best. I just like to prepare people's mind for possible disappointments.

I also don't expect much from others

If you noticed, I wasn't entirely gender specific with what I wrote..
Okay. Noted.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 18, 2018
Angy55:
Okay. Noted.
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Toks2008(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2018
Angy55:

No man can guaranty that except a liar

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Angy55(f): 10:12pm On May 18, 2018
Toks2008:

No man can guaranty except a liar
It's even stated in the Bible, resist the devil and he will flee from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Toks2008(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2018
Angy55:

It's even stated in the Bible, resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Exactly so no man can categorically say he will never cheat but we can only try to maintain proper status quo...

It's laughable for any lady to believe any guy that says such...but I guess ladies love lies.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 18, 2018
Men who cheat are just managing their wives.they dont love their wives.u cant tell me that a married man that remembers his sidechic"s birthday,takes her out on valentine day,has romantic weekend trips with her while ignoring his wife..loves his wife.wey d love dey?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Toks2008(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:
Men who cheat are just managing their wives.they dont love their wives.u cant tell me that a married man that remembers his sidechic"s birthday,takes her out on valentine day,has romantic weekend trips with her while ignoring his wife..loves his wife.wey d love dey?

I still pride myself as a faithful guy cos it's not easy staying faithful to one lady for 12 long years...

6 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 18, 2018
Toks2008:

I still pride myself as a faithful guy cos it's not easy staying faithful to one lady for 12 long years...
i thought u were more of a polygamist cheesy
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:

i thought u were more of a polygamist cheesy

See your life for outside..so you are among those who juxtapose my write ups to my persona...

It will amaze you to know how sexually chaste and faithful I am.

I write factual threads which has no correlation with my lifestyle...

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 18, 2018
Toks2008:

See your life for outside..so you are among those who juxtapose my write ups to my persona...

It will amaze you to know how sexually chaste and faithful I am.

I write factual threads which has no correlation to my lifestyle...
ok oo i believe u cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Toks2008(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:

ok oo i believe u cheesy

You don't have to...the records are there...i have been on nairaland for over 10years and no lady can find me wanting in any regberegbe...is that not a good way to show how disciplined I am?

I'm very factual so I don't write what makes people happy or sad but I write it as it is.

Just give me a lady with the type of exterior dimension I want and she will beg me to cheat on her.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by package7(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2018
Bed time..... No comment. cry
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Oreofepeters: 11:30pm On May 18, 2018
yea but it depends
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Alejoc(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2018
Well if we claim we love God and still sin then this is a same grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Toks2008(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2018
Alejoc:
Well if we claim we love God and still sin then this is a same grin

Wow! What an insight..

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2018
greiboy:
People cheat for various reasons

It could be to spite a partner i.e. perhaps out of the feeling that your partner is also cheating

To fulfill a certain sexual fantasy i.e. having sex with a bid breast woman that all of a sudden picked an interest in you

Because they never really loved their partners to begin with

It could even be out of the heat of the moment.

It is not necessarily because the partner that cheated wasn't truly in love with the partner cheated upon, but the cheating partner might not be ready for a serious relationship. I.e. not ready for serious commitment

Discipline is what is needed, one has to be truly ready for a serious relationship and even that, there is no guarantee against possible slip-up in the future.

man, you been talking too much lately. It's too Ls'. Love and Loyalty They not compulsorily mutually exclusive

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by chendstone01(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2018
Ephesians 5:25: “For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Veronn: 11:44pm On May 18, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
If you have a gf who gives you loyalty, attention, romance, and every other thing.

The question is why should you cheat? The other girl, what does she have that your girl doesn't have?

It is an example of man's wants being insatiable, and also a clear case of insanity!

I clearly think the word LOVE has been bastardized, and it clearly has no meaning to predators in relationships now!

I'll just take my leave
u can be in love and still wanna feel among verypossible# will u always take ur leave?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by anyicash(m): 11:49pm On May 18, 2018
He will still cheat for "a man is a polygamous animal by nature, so therefore marital fidelity is nothing but a feminine virtue" so wether he marries the most pretty loving woman on earth..he will still cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Gettreadyy(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2018
marvelli:
Well if you truly loved someone dearly, you would never want to hurt them. Does that answer your question OP?

you will surely hurt those you love #fact
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blessingsonflee(f): 11:54pm On May 18, 2018
If you can love God and still Sin, Yes! Anybody can love you and still cheat on you. Shikena!
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 18, 2018
What if a man has a faithful,supportive, homely and God fearing wife and mother of his kids
The man cheats and boldly tells the woman that he can't be having sex with her alone, goes on to deprive her of sex wen he feels like..keeps late nights, never spends time with her and compares her with all the women he sleeps with, above all, never ask about her well being treats her with so much disrespect

OP, what do you call this?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by meobizy(f): 12:00am On May 19, 2018
Adasun:
The truth is love woun't let u pound dat dat pusssy da way u want.

U can't even hang ur wives leg in north-east direction to pound and murder dat cu.nt.

U can only make love to her.

da side chick brings out dat monster in u.dat zeal to destroy dat pusssy.u neva even love her anyway.

So yes,u can love ur wife and still cheat cheesy cheesy
This statement baffles the s-hit out of me. During courtship, don't they both experiment all types of moves they can think up? Why do things change during marriage?

I'm not saying you're wrong I just want to know where and why the change happens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? / My Escapades In The North ..... / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.