Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) (1271 Views)

I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / Man Displays His Wedding Ring in a Club party While Grabing 2 Ass At Once.(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 18, 2018
Please, If you Bleep a girl for 1hour or more, then you don't deserve a virgin, neither do you need to change the current girl you are knacking or break up with your present GF. I just realize it's this same set of furstrated men that cause women's womanliness to become wide/slacked, it has little to do with the amount of men she's slept with.

According to YoungModulus, the amount of stress (thrusting) applied to an elastic material causes it to strain (slackā™§) or lose it's elastic properties.

Source: Wikipedia

Why would you Bleep someone's daughter for 1hour? What did she do to you? If you have a friend that bleeps his GF for 1hour and or above, please encourage him to marry her, don't release her into the world after destroying what little elesticity she has, don't punish us for something we didn't do. And for the girls that just lay there and take it, I'm sorry for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 18, 2018
Sick boy. Haha.

1 Like

Re: I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 18, 2018
One of the chic's I smashed recently, I beat that pussy up like no man's business, I am sure her husband won't enjoy her any longer, she squirted a couple of times cheesy it got my sheet so messy I couldn't enjoy my sleep cheesy
Re: I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) by opsylojay(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2018
hf
Re: I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 18, 2018
I guess this will put an end to the "wide pussy = Many dick" myth.
Re: I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 18, 2018
DonPikko come and contribute to this topic, I know you will be a good Forkanizer
Re: I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
One of the chic's I smashed recently, I beat that pussy up like no man's business, I am sure her husband won't enjoy her any longer, she squirted a couple of times cheesy it got my sheet so messy I couldn't enjoy my sleep cheesy

Animal

2 Likes

Re: I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 18, 2018
Take for your nyash
Admin401:

Animal

(1) (Reply)

Instant Loan To Federal Government Staff / Need Serious Advice From Mature Minds On My Relationship / Ask Me Any Question About Me And I Will Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.