Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG (5486 Views)

Presidential Election Results - ONLY Pictorial Evidence / MURIC Is Under The Payroll Of The Sultan Of Sokoto Says FFK. / Biafra: Buhari Not In ‘mecca’, Nnamdi Kanu Provides ‘pictorial Evidence’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2018
Deduction 0

Tax 0

I hail my country

N the masses pay through their nose

While Assasins enjoy full package

Our system is faulty

Whoever rule this country without our system been looked into will be a serious waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by SalamRushdie: 8:24pm On May 18, 2018
That's the supposed payroll of Omisore wife and not any assassin ...please let's stop this deciet

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2018
Hmm salamrushdie my guy

I definitely know and believe you will doubt this and fire all your arsenal at Pmb

All I know and believe with the progressives

Sai Baba till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
That's the supposed payroll of Omisore wife and not any assassin ...please let's stop this deciet

Why do like supporting those that looted us dry

Yet you claim Pmb that even Gej and Obj said he’s clean you call names

I begin to suspect something ooo

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 18, 2018
sarrki:
Hmm salamrushdie my guy

I definitely know and believe you will doubt this and fire all your arsenal at Pmb

Sai Baba till 2023

Why the lies?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2018
kmcutez:

Why the lies?

Uncle check the names and check the police press conference
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Sufisunni: 8:33pm On May 18, 2018
Honestly speaking, I don't trust most of Nigeria politicians, they are so devilish and can do anything to remain in power.
I am totally not surprised of Saraki being a prime suspect.
And he was busy the other day publishing list of those killed by armed herdsmen.
No wonder he wanted to preemptive the investigation.
Go to court and clear your name sir.

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Omisore is a senator representing who in 2017?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by afroniger: 8:35pm On May 18, 2018
sarrki:
Hmm salamrushdie my guy

Sai Baba till 2023

Why are you disgracing yourself like this sarrki? That is the alleged payslip of Saraki's aide, Omisore's wife (the ghost worker). Try and do your findings properly next time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by afroniger: 8:37pm On May 18, 2018
sarrki:

Omisore is a senator representing who in 2017?

Stop this foolishness. There is already a thread on it on front-page.

https://www.nairaland.com/4510406/senate-paid-abiola-aiyegbayo-sarakis

11 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Daviddson(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2018
Mynd44, your attention is needed. This thread is a fake news!

3 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2018
Daviddson:
Mynd44, your attention is needed. This thread is a fake news!

Prove it it’s fake

We will block where online miscreants for looters are getting looted funds

This we must

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2018
afroniger:

Stop this foolishness. There is already a thread on it on front-page.

https://www.nairaland.com/4510406/senate-paid-abiola-aiyegbayo-sarakis

Keep quiet

Stop foaming in the mouth

Saraki is a confirmed criminal

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by ithink7: 11:18pm On May 18, 2018
sarrki:

Why do like supporting those that looted us dry

Yet you claim Pmb that even Gej and Obj said he’s clean you call names

I begin to suspect something ooo

Even if they don't loot the money, 10 kobo cannot get to you. You will still be as poor as church rat.
Evil government, zombie followers

8 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2018
ithink7:

Even if they don't loot the money, 10 kobo cannot get to you. You will still be as poor as church rat.
Evil government, zombie followers

Shut up

Pray you have 1/4 of what I have achieved in life through hardwork

Ask Madridguy

I will never and never collect money from a dubious means how much more a politician

I believe Pmb on my personal contact with him in total filling station in kaduna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Emilokoiyawon: 12:43am On May 19, 2018
cool
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Nobody: 2:08am On May 19, 2018
Is that money ?
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by madridguy(m): 3:30am On May 19, 2018
Boss ignore the evil defender. They're are always against every positive news to we Nigerians.

sarrki:

Shut up

Pray you have 1/4 of what I have achieved in life through hardwork
Ask Madridguy

I will never and never collect money from a dubious means how much more a politician

I believe Pmb on my personal contact with him in total filling station in kaduna

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by gurnam: 4:14am On May 19, 2018
Sarki, there is tax in the pay slip.
You probably don’t understand debit and credit. Take a look on the last row under the deduction column and you will see tax

You dey fall my hand sometimes sha! grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by PhilipGallagher(m): 5:03am On May 19, 2018
But his tax was deducted na...bros check that document again, it is clearly shown under the deductions. A tax of about 13k was deducted.

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Nobody: 5:06am On May 19, 2018
Saraki may not be innocent but that document looks fake or should I say hurriedly arranged.

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:14am On May 19, 2018
When will the assassins of the INEC officers in the North be caught

What about the Fulani herdsmen

Nobody is talking about Bokoharam sponsors again!

Leah is still in the enemy's camp and all this wicked government can think of is eliminating critics or perceived enemies before 2019 elections shocked shocked shocked

Curses await those who would aid Buhari in 2019

8 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
When will the assassins of the INEC officers in the North be caught

What about the Fulani herdsmen

Nobody is talking about Bokoharam sponsors again!

Leah is still in the enemy's camp and all this wicked government can think of is eliminating critics or perceived enemies before 2019 elections shocked shocked shocked

Curses await those who would aid Buhari in 2019

So shall it be for those that are against him

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by ednut1(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

So shall it be for those that are against him
am dissapointed in u. U are shameless. Tax of 13k was deducted, the payslip belongs to to omisore' s wife. Stop making a fool out of ur already silly self. Mynd44 come close this thread

6 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2018
ednut1:
am dissapointed in u. U are shameless. Tax of 13k was deducted, the payslip belongs to to omisore' s wife. Stop making a fool out of ur already silly self. Mynd44 come close this thread

I keep shut

Defender of enemies of the state
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Skanas(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2018
sarrki:
Deduction 0

Tax 0

I hail my country

N the masses pay through their nose

While Assasins enjoy full package

Our system is faulty

Whoever rule this country without our system been looked into will be a serious waste of time
Bro what you posted up there is false naaaa...
There is a thread [ https://www.nairaland.com/4510406/senate-paid-abiola-aiyegbayo-sarakis ] on that "pay slip" already, which am very sure you are aware of...your reason for trying to pass a false info to unsuspecting Nairalanders is what I can't fathom.
There is more to this life than 9ja politics...
#growup!

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by Skanas(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2018
madridguy:
Boss ignore the evil defender. They're are always against every positive news to we Nigerians.

Put politics aside for a minute bro...your friend @sarrki boldly put up a false news (which am sure you're aware of) and all you could do is call him BOSS because of politically aligned interest...even if it will hurt him, it's your duty as a friend to tell him the truth...
There is more to this life than 9ja politics
#growup

3 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by SalamRushdie: 11:07am On May 19, 2018
Skanas:

Put politics aside for a minute bro...your friend @sarrki boldly put up a false news (which am sure you) and all you could do is call him BOSS because of politically aligned interest...even if it will hurt him, it's your duty as a friend to tell him the truth...
#growup

Thank you for this

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2018
Skanas:

Put politics aside for a minute bro...your friend @sarrki boldly put up a false news (which am sure you're aware of) and all you could do is call him BOSS because of politically aligned interest...even if it will hurt him, it's your duty as a friend to tell him the truth...
#growup

Keep quiet
Once a news doesn’t Favour you guys it’s fake
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by sarrki(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Thank you for this

Bro many more years of wailing ahead

Pmb till 2023 By God Grace
Re: Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG by SalamRushdie: 11:36am On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Bro many more years of wailing ahead

Pmb till 2023 By God Grace

God Forbid Bro ...in the early hours of this morning had a revelation concerning PMB and with what I saw I can assure you it's his last tenure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! / A Denied And Delayed Justice For Apo-6 And Ezu River-50. / Materials Used For Bomb-Making Recovered In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.