Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Lagos To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Abuja (2797 Views)

Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister / Policeman Renders Help To Stranded Travelers On Their Way To Abuja (photos) / Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Abuja by grafixdon: 9:46pm On May 18, 2018
Hello house

Please I'll be travelling to Abuja on Sunday, I want to know how safe it is to travel from Lagos to Abuja. Considering the high rate of Herdsmen attacks and other road mishaps.

Flight would have been an option but cash isn't available.

I checked Arik Air the price is about 35k while God is good is just 9,000 (bus).

What do you advice?
Re: Lagos To Abuja by londoner: 9:54pm On May 18, 2018
grafixdon:
Hello house

Please I'll be travelling to Abuja on Sunday, I want to know how safe it is to travel from Lagos to Abuja. Considering the high rate of Herdsmen attacks and other road mishaps.

Flight would have been an option but cash isn't available.

I checked Arik Air the price is about 35k while God is good is just 9,000 (bus).

What do you advice?

Have you checked Air Peace ? They do good deals I'm told.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Abuja by grafixdon: 10:03pm On May 18, 2018
londoner:

Have you checked Air Peace ? They do good deals I'm told.
Thank you so much boss. I'll check
Re: Lagos To Abuja by grafixdon: 12:06pm On May 19, 2018
More contributions pls
Re: Lagos To Abuja by mutico20(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2018
Please nothing is safe now a days,you better pray and go enter chizco bus at ojota Lagos for 7500k..because if you enter plane self you also need prayer so y wasting your money.. So I wish u safe journey.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos To Abuja by grafixdon: 6:12pm On May 19, 2018
mutico20:
Please nothing is safe now a days,you better pray and go enter chizco bus at ojota Lagos for 7500k..because if you enter plane self you also need prayer so y wasting your money.. So I wish u safe journey.

Thank you bro
Re: Lagos To Abuja by MizyB(f): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2018
grafixdon, did you later travel by road?
Re: Lagos To Abuja by grafixdon: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
MizyB:
grafixdon, did you later travel by road?

LOL. Yes o. No threat whatsoever, the journey was very smooth.
Re: Lagos To Abuja by MizyB(f): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
grafixdon:

LOL. Yes o. No threat whatsoever, the journey was very smooth.
Thank God. which transport company did you go with?
Re: Lagos To Abuja by grafixdon: 2:45am On Oct 27, 2018
MizyB:
Thank God. which transport company did you go with?

God is Good
Re: Lagos To Abuja by MizyB(f): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
grafixdon:

God is Good
Thanks
Re: Lagos To Abuja by grafixdon: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2018
MizyB:
Thanks
You welcome
Re: Lagos To Abuja by spiralwedge(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grafixdon, how many hours journey? From where in lag and what time did you depart and arrive?
Thks
Re: Lagos To Abuja by grafixdon: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
spiralwedge:
Grafixdon, how many hours journey? From where in lag and what time did you depart and arrive?
Thks

9 to 10 hours journey. Left iyana Ipaja Lagos 8pm got to Utako Abuja some minutes past 8pm. God is good drivers are very slow, they won't exceed 110kph. They're not rough though and you'll enjoy the ride. I've traveled to Abuja 6 times through GIG since I made that post, so nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Abuja by spiralwedge(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
grafixdon:

9 to 10 hours journey. Left iyana Ipaja Lagos 8pm got to Utako Abuja some minutes past 8pm. God is good drivers are very slow, they won't exceed 110kph. They're not rough though and you'll enjoy the ride. I've traveled to Abuja 6 times through GIG since I made that post, so nothing to worry about.

Thks
Re: Lagos To Abuja by Jaycew(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2020
Hello is it still safe to travel by road from Lagos to abuja? And do you suggest God is good (small bus) or chisco (big bus)??
Please would be expecting responses.
Re: Lagos To Abuja by pulsa(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
grafixdon:

Bro is god is good still a good option when traveling to Abuja?
Re: Lagos To Abuja by grafixdon: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
pulsa:

Bro is god is good still a good option when traveling to Abuja?

It's almost a year I travelled with GIG, I don't know about their services as at now. I won't even be traveling with them this year because of the highway bandits and kidnappers, flight is the safest way to travel to Abuja for now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Abuja by Jaycew(f): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
grafixdon:

It's almost a year I travelled with GIG, I don't know about their services as at now. I won't even be traveling with them this year because of the highway bandits and kidnappers, flight is the safest way to travel to Abuja for now.
I hear it’s safer at night. How true please?
Re: Lagos To Abuja by grafixdon: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jaycew:
I hear it’s safer at night. How true please?
No idea
Re: Lagos To Abuja by NewDelhi(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2021
grafixdon:

Yeah that's the limit given to them. It's for the benefit of the passengers.. unlike Peace mass transit.

(1) (Reply)

See Africa' 15 Most Expensive Buildings / Next Level Migration / Hustlers Thread: Help On How Life Is At Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.