Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM (2129 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by costandi(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2018
Inspirational speaker cum Pastor @ptadzworld shared a picture of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who is currently on a tour of the holy land of Israel and Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu on Instagram. She captioned it;"Prime Minister of Israel invites Rev Chris Oyakhilome Dsc, D.D to a special reception celebrating US Embassy.
The exclusive event took place at the Isreal Ministry of foreign Affairs with Invitees that comprised of Ambassadors and official state agents."

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi6YhKnARCv/

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by Hfavored: 10:52pm On May 18, 2018
Wow
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2018
Pastor Chris... Worth hearing. cool

@OP Your title isn't catchy at all.

What's Israeli PM?
And you don't mention his name.

Hey lalasticlala and Seun, isn't this news-worthy?

Since our political leaders refused to show up despite the several millions of Nigerians that support this move by the US and Isreali governments; it's good to know that one of our most respected clerics was there for us. smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2018
By God's grace, I will be on the next Holy Land Tour with this great apostle of God.

Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by InansBobo(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2018
nice one. Nigeria is blessed
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by CSTR1003: 5:34pm On May 19, 2018
That place would be crawling with mossad.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by M0ron: 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
costandi:
Inspirational speaker cum Pastor @ptadzworld shared a picture of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who is currently on a tour of the holy land of Israel and Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu on Instagram. She captioned it;"Prime Minister of Israel invites Rev Chris Oyakhilome Dsc, D.D to a special reception celebrating US Embassy.
The exclusive event took place at the Isreal Ministry of foreign Affairs with Invitees that comprised of Ambassadors and official state agents."

And?
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2018
CSTR1003:
That place would be crawling with mossad.

What's mossad?
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by CSTR1003: 7:31pm On May 19, 2018
donnie:

What's mossad?
Israeli spy agency.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2018
CSTR1003:

Israeli spy agency.

Yh, I guess so.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by Ranchhoddas: 8:15pm On May 19, 2018
Na Netanyahu be that?
Una don start una lie again abi?
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Na Netanyahu be that?

No... should be a diplomat.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
A few of those on tour with the Man of God

Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by costandi(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2018
M0ron:

And?
Just let it soak. Understand?
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2018
Pastor Benny taught on the tabernacle

Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2018
costandi:

Yes grin
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by M0ron: 5:11am On May 21, 2018
costandi:
You have no point other than barking how Oyakhilome met Netanyahu and it is doubtful he did
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by costandi(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2018
M0ron:

You have no point other than barking how Oyakhilome met Netanyahu and it is doubtful he did
You live by your name. So, I'm not one bit surprised.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Na Netanyahu be that?
Una don start una lie again abi?

See VIDEO of Pastor Chris present at the event.

You may watch from 1:03.

Netanyahu's speech from 2:40.

At 3:05 speech ends, and pastor Chris joins audience to applaud.

Cc: costandi seun lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by Ranchhoddas: 8:42am On May 24, 2018
An open event that hundreds or probably thousands of people attended. Your misleading headline makes it sound as if your pastor got a special invitation.

Show me a picture of your pastor and the PM.

This na wetin Yoruba people dey call MOGBOMOYA!
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

Show me a picture of your pastor and the PM.
That has already been dealt with on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4521264/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-us-embassy

I'm hoping that you can at least afford mb to watch the video of Netanyahu's speech with Pastor Chris present.

Ranchhoddas:
An open event that hundreds or probably thousands of people attended. Your misleading headline makes it sound as if your pastor got a special invitation.

Does that look like an open event to you? A gathering of Ambassadors and state agents with the Prime minister at the ministry of foreign affairs is an open event to you?

Ok, check out this link:
report of Pastor Chris' Visit by the largest English Israeli Newspaper, The Jerusalem Post.

When you're done, you can then look for the nearest transformer and do the needful, since you don't like good news.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:27am On May 27, 2018
donnie:

See VIDEO of Pastor Chris present at the event.

You may watch from 1:03.

Netanyahu's speech from 2:40.

At 3:05 speech ends, and pastor Chris joins audience to applaud.

Cc: costandi seun lalasticlala

The video did not show Netanyahu present at the event your pastor attended neither does the picture in the OP depict the Israeli PM. What is evident in the video is the relaying of the Benjamin Netanyahu's speech through video or television, there is no evidence that your pastor met with him face to face.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:30am On May 27, 2018
costandi:

The picture you posted is not that of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Please post the appropriate picture.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by orisa37: 11:18am On May 27, 2018
He is a Standard acceptable everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by Ranchhoddas: 11:49am On May 27, 2018
donnie:

That has already been dealt with on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4521264/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-us-embassy

I'm hoping that you can at least afford mb to watch the video of Netanyahu's speech with Pastor Chris present.

Does that look like an open event to you? A gathering of Ambassadors and state agents with the Prime minister at the ministry of foreign affairs is an open event to you?

Ok, check out this link:
report of Pastor Chris' Visit by the largest English Israeli Newspaper, The Jerusalem Post.

When you're done, you can then look fur the nearest transformer and do the needful, since you don't like good news.
Foolish liar.

Showing me another Nairaland link.

Why not link me to the Jerusalem Post's website.
Abi dem no get?

Netanyahu ko

Ariel Sharon ni.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by Ranchhoddas: 11:50am On May 27, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

The video did not show Netanyahu present at the event your pastor attended neither does the picture in the OP depict the Israeli PM. What is evident in the video is the relaying of the Benjamin Netanyahu's speech through video or television, there is no evidence that your pastor met with him face to face.
Leave the dumb liar.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Foolish liar.

Showing me another Nairaland link.

Why not link me to the Jerusalem Post's website.
Abi dem no get?

Netanyahu ko

Ariel Sharon ni.

Ódè, sebi you only saw the nairaland link?

You're either blind deaf and dumb or simply illiterate.

Oya, here's Jerusalem Post website. Try again, maybe your faculties will work this time.

https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Major-Nigerian-Evangelical-leader-emphasizes-Christian-solidarity-during-Israel-visit-557871

Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

What do you mean relaying video? Are you saying Pastor Chris was not in the same auditorium as Netanyahu gave the speech? So you didn't notice that it was a live speech with Netanyahu speaking on the platform while his image was projected on a screen?

Please watch again. Those who have eyes have seen it clearly.

I can understand Ranchhoddas's foolishness, but you?

See Jerusalem Post report stating that Pastor Chris was at the said event. https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Major-Nigerian-Evangelical-leader-emphasizes-Christian-solidarity-during-Israel-visit-557871

Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by donnie(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2018
See same event as reported by the Times of Israel...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-is-making-history-netanyahu-says-ahead-of-us-embassy-opening/

Notice the venue as shown in Pic from the website is the same as the ones I cut from the video I shared.

Cc: OLAADEGBU Ranchhoddas

Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

Leave the dumb liar.

I don't think donnie lied after all. I have just confirmed that Benjamin Netanyahu was present at the event.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2018
donnie:

What do you mean relaying video? Are you saying Pastor Chris was not in the same auditorium as Netanyahu gave the speech? So you didn't notice that it was a live speech with Netanyahu speaking on the platform while his image was projected on a screen?

Please watch again. Those who have eyes have seen it clearly.

I can understand Ranchhoddas's foolishness, but you?

See Jerusalem Post report stating that Pastor Chris was at the said event. https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Major-Nigerian-Evangelical-leader-emphasizes-Christian-solidarity-during-Israel-visit-557871

Apologies. I have now watched it again and I noticed the Israeli PM speaking on the platform but there is still no evidence of the PM meeting pastor Chris Oyakilohme face to face. If you have the appropriate picture please post it. I'm sorry for my omission.
Re: Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2018
donnie:

See same event as reported by the Times of Israel...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-is-making-history-netanyahu-says-ahead-of-us-embassy-opening/

Notice the venue as shown in Pic from the website is the same as the ones I cut from the video I shared.

Cc: OLAADEGBU Ranchhoddas

This picture shows the presence of the Israeli PM better. Thanks for the effort. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? / Moment A Pastor And Her Choir Leader Clashed During Worship Session (video) / Download This Is The Generation By Apostle Joshua Selman Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.